Does anyone know how to get the closing tab/menu changing event in a CSP? I've tried the JS "OnBeforeUnload" already but it seems the browsers aren't allowing it anymore. I need to show a pop-up that holds the user if trying to get away before completing the stage.

0 1
0 116
Question
· Jun 30, 2021
OnMouseOver in a TablePane

Hi Guys,

is there a Onmouseover event in TablePane?

I'm looking to show an image when the user hover with the mouse on a specific Cell in a tablepane, any Ideas?

Thanks'

0 1
0 113

Hi,

we have a EnsLib.Workflow.TaskRequest wich is been send to an operation. The Task request contains a simple object, for that we´ve extendd EnsLib.Workflow.TaskRequest and added the object as an aditional property. The request is successfully created. But how to access the contents of this object from within the user portal when showing the task.

0 2
0 113

Is there a way to add/substract from a pivot variable?

I have this MDX:

SELECT
  NON EMPTY [DateOfSale].[Actual].[YearSold].&[$variable.Year] ON 0,
  NON EMPTY [Product].[P1].[Product Name].Members ON 1
FROM [HOLEFOODS]

And with pivot variable Year equal to, say, 2016 it works:

Now I want to add previous year first with one pivot variable and one explicit reference. It also works:

0 3
0 111

We use the Category drop-down for other IT analysts to quickly see interfaces related to their application/group. This drop0down fails to work (IDs get out of sync with Config Item IDs) if the Production is compiled. There is no fix available (development was started, but stopped in favor of other items).

Has anyone else run into this issue? Any custom work-arounds?

Example:

0 3
0 110

I am trying to get a list of databases using the DatabaseByServer method but I am only getting an empty string. I have not found any useful examples of the proper usage of this class/method.

I have tried 2 formats. First

set dbList=""

set db=##class(Config.Databases).DatabasesByServer("my-host",.dbList)

I also tried:

set db=##class(Config.Databases).DatabasesByServer("my-host",.dbList,"/cachesys/")

In each case dbList is empty string. I can not figure out what I am missing.

0 2
0 94
Question
· Aug 5, 2021
DTL record testing error

In the Data Transformation Builder, I have a source record with several values that is connected to a target record with several properties. In the Tools tab, clicking on Test, I have an xml format set up to test the data transformation but I'm getting this error:

ERROR <Ens>ErrNoObjFromString: Failed to find element Record / class BI.process.prodTest.Record in String

Do you know what might be causing this error to happen?

0 1
0 86