Hello All

I'm not sure what the best practice is for this. I have a DTL for returning ORUs back to a hospital in a different time zone. They have requested that various timestamps have the time zone offset added to the HL7 format (%q%k, I think). First, I just wanted to be sure the system was aware it was DST. I was able to determine if DST is in effect like this:

0 5
0 706

Languages like Java and C++ allows to develop a multi-threaded program with two or more parts that can run concurrently and each part can handle a different task at the same time making optimal use of the available resources specially when your computer has multiple CPUs. Is it possible In ObjectScript? If yes, Where I can get a good sample or application?

1 5
0 681

Hi all,
By using VS code, I want to copy multiple files to local directory, then sync them to server, but I can't find where local directory is stored?
In Atelier IDE, I could open a view of server and can copy the code to the project, then code is saved in the local directory. When I copy multiple files to the local directory -> choose sync in Atelier -> the code will be synchronized to the server
How to do this from VS Code?
Thanks!

0 14
0 673

Hi All,

It must be the groundhog days but I can't solve something that I know I've done before. I have a legacy CSP page on a version of Cache without JSON and just pure Cache.

I need a CSP page that takes a .xlsx file, manipulates the file (in COS) and then returns a new manipulated file.

My CSP Page gets the file fine, the problem is then returning the response with the new file as an attachment. I don't want to pipe to a new csp page with a different content-type so was sure I can set %response.Headers etc to get the reply stream I want.

0 6
0 658

Hey Community,

my Caché Version is 2013.1 and I can't update now.

I want to serialize a SQL Answer row into an Array filled with objects and then convert it to json.

Actually I use the following, which is very error prone when I have to do that often:

0 7
0 654

Dear All,

I'm looping through a list with characters (Parenthesis, square brackets etc) and I wish to remove these from the list.

The for loop and IF logic are effectively removing these items from a list.

However the variable I use for the maximum number of loops carries on beyond the number of items of the list after removal.

In the output value for these I get the integer of the for loop instead of a null for the empty list fields.

I can see in the documentation that the end variable is not editable once the loop is started.

0 12
0 653

What is the best way to create an HL7 message from JSON input file?

We have JSON file available with data required for building the HL7 message . I am trying to use a standard file/FTP Business service to pick up the file and convert the input %FileCharacterStream into a dynamic Object and use the stand JSON features to read /process the data and build the HL7 message.

Is there any other better way to do this? or any standard built-in functionality available in HealthShare?

Thanks you for your help

Mary

0 2
0 640

Hi community,

I need to write an SQL query to fetch a random record from a table, that table has millions of data.

In postgresql, for example, there is a RANDOM() function to do something like that:

SELECT column FROM table
ORDER BY RANDOM()
LIMIT 1

Is it possible to do something like that in Caché?

Thanks in advance

0 8
0 634