Now I want to return a large amount of data to the front end. The string length has reached 40000 +, and the returned data needs to be encrypted by AES + Base64. I can convert the string into a stream. AES can use the AESCBCEncryptStream method to encrypt, but Base64 has no stream method。Anyone who get the solution would you kindly share the solution please。

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

1 10
0 13.1K

We use ExecureProcedure() to execute a stored procedure which returns a result set. But we see lot of "Invalid cursor state" errors when the result set is empty. The connection to SQL server database is made through ODBC.

ERROR #6022: Gateway failed: Fetch. + ERROR <Ens>ErrGeneral: SQLState: (24000) NativeError: [0] Message: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 11 for SQL Server]Invalid cursor state

Here is the code snippet from the business operation class which uses EnsLib.SQL.OutboundAdapter

0 2
0 8.8K

I'm building a .Net Core Gateway container. Here's the issue.

As a final step I'm building a .Net Core 2.1 library. It has a runnable dependency - .Net Gateway, which I need to start first.

However dotnet publish generates .runtimeconfig.json and .deps.json only for my library and not for my dependency (.Net Gateway).

Is there a way to force dotnet to generate .runtimeconfig.json and .deps.json for a dependency?

I have tried:

0 2
0 7.8K

Hi !

I am getting below error in my .NET MVC project, I am IRIS Entity Framwork, in the database table filed and model having the same datatype int.

The specified cast from a materialized 'System.Int64' type to the 'System.Int32' type is not valid db Table creation Id field is created with [xDBC Type = BIGINT]

Please kindly advice me.

Thank you

0 1
0 3.2K

Hello,

We wonder how could we send an HL7 message to a service to test it.

For example, we have a service, at localhost port 19111

We have tried to use SoapUI to send a REST POST request as follows:

At the event log we see the following trace:

Then, if we try with POSTMAN as follows:

0 3
0 2.7K

Hi-

I am trying to create a simple example of allowing binary (tiff) files to be selected and uploaded asynchronously to an IRIS for Health back-end. I have managed to write the HTML and Javascript which works great with regular text / ascii files, but fails with binary files.

When I upload a binary file (tiff) image I get garbage like this on the database server

1 5
0 2.5K

Hi Cache team, I am in the need of listing all the user defined schemas that are present my Cache db and also the user defined tables and views and Columns of those tables and views through Queries. So that I can write some JDBC code to run the queries and fetch the above metadata. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,

Kranthi kiran.

0 2
0 2.3K

I am trying to connect to an external SFTP. They have our public key and I have the private key which is password protected. I have the credentials set to the sftp username and the password to the private key.

If I set the private key only, I get a username/password error connecting. If I set both the public and private key files, I get the error below:

ERROR #7510: SSH Error '-19': SSH Error [80101013]: Callback returned error [80101013] at Session.cpp:418,0

0 4
0 2.2K

The "Download Caché Evaluation" at the top of this forum takes the user to a page that only allows her to download versions of IRIS. What am I missing here? Does IRIS encompass Caché? I've wandered around both on the main website and in the Developer Community site looking for a way to only get Caché... Very frustrating.

I appreciate any help you all can provide. Thanks!

1 11
0 2.2K

I'm running Windows 10 x64 Pro 20H2 with Intersystems Cache ODBC driver v2018.01.00.184. I've setup a System DSN using the 64-bit of ODBC Administrator.

I've been getting inconsistent results using my regular application (Microsoft Power BI) which I use through ODBC to query my hosted TrakCare T2017 instance.

Using Microsoft ODBC Test Tool (part of MDAC 2.8 SDK) I can verify I get the same errors as in Power BI. They seem to be ODBC driver related but I can't pin it down.

ODBC Test Tool GUI shows:

0 1
0 2.1K

I am getting the date 20201121090000 in the HL7 message, How do I convert it to 2020-11-21 09:00:00 in a easy way?

I am currently doing it by extracting the first 7 values and splitting as date and time and then adding a hyphen using substring.

Is there an easier way by using $ZDATE? or something like that?

0 20
0 1.7K

Say I have an ObjectScript object called Book. It has 2 properties title and author. It extends JSON.%Adaptor, so I can call book.%JSONExport() and get this output:

{ "title": "For Whom the Bell Tolls", "author": "Hemmingway" }

In my web service I want to have a search function that returns an array of Books along with the total number of responses, like this:

0 13
0 1.6K
Question
· Jan 6, 2020
ODBC Providers for SQL Server

Where can i get the latest odbc providers from SQL Server 2012/2016?

I see some posts on line to an ftp site out there but I am unsuccessful at getting access to it. I have a version loaded on my server but get errors when querying cache'.

"[Cache ODBC][State : 22005][Native Code 22005]"

Any help would be appreciated.

the one we have might be version 2014.01.05851 64 bit (would that make sense?)

0 4
0 1.6K

<html>
<head>
<title>LabCorp</title>
<link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="60x60" href="app-assets/img/ico/apple-icon-60.png">
<link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="76x76" href="app-assets/img/ico/apple-icon-76.png">
<link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="120x120" href="app-assets/img/ico/apple-icon-120.png">
<link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="152x152" href="app-assets/img/ico/apple-icon-152.png">

0 8
1 1.6K