Now I want to return a large amount of data to the front end. The string length has reached 40000 +, and the returned data needs to be encrypted by AES + Base64. I can convert the string into a stream. AES can use the AESCBCEncryptStream method to encrypt, but Base64 has no stream method。Anyone who get the solution  would you kindly share the solution please。

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

0 10 3,467

I'm building a .Net Core Gateway container. Here's the issue.

As a final step I'm building a .Net Core 2.1 library. It has a runnable dependency - .Net Gateway, which I need to start first.

However dotnet publish generates .runtimeconfig.json and .deps.json only for my library and not for my dependency (.Net Gateway).

Is there a way to force dotnet to generate .runtimeconfig.json and .deps.json for a dependency?

I have tried:

0 0 1,300

Hi-

I am trying to create a simple example of allowing binary (tiff) files to be selected and uploaded asynchronously to an IRIS for Health back-end.   I have managed to write the HTML and Javascript which works great with regular text / ascii files, but fails with binary files.

When I upload a binary file (tiff) image I get garbage like this on the database server 

0 5 1,183

The "Download Caché Evaluation" at the top of this forum takes the user to a page that only allows her to download versions of IRIS. What am I missing here? Does IRIS encompass Caché? I've wandered around both on the main website and in the Developer Community site looking for a way to only get Caché... Very frustrating.

I appreciate any help you all can provide. Thanks!

0 10 776

We use ExecureProcedure() to execute a stored procedure which returns a result set. But we see lot of "Invalid cursor state" errors when the result set is empty.  The connection to SQL server database is made through ODBC. 

ERROR #6022: Gateway failed: Fetch. + ERROR <Ens>ErrGeneral: SQLState: (24000) NativeError: [0] Message: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 11 for SQL Server]Invalid cursor state 

Here is the code snippet from the business operation class which uses EnsLib.SQL.OutboundAdapter  

0 2 745

I searched to see if there was a previous question on this, but I didn't quite find anything.  Please link if you think this has been answered before (I have a feeling it has): what are the barriers to source control using Cache 2018 and Studio?  

0 12 679
Question
Ken Wenze · Jan 6, 2020
ODBC Providers for SQL Server

Where can i get the latest odbc providers from SQL Server 2012/2016?

I see some posts on line to  an ftp site out there but I am unsuccessful at getting access to it.  I have a version loaded on my server but get errors when querying cache'.

"[Cache ODBC][State : 22005][Native Code 22005]" 

Any help would be appreciated.

the one we have might be version  2014.01.05851  64 bit (would that make sense?)

0 4 566

Hi!

As Atelier for Eclipse seems that will be discontinued, I decided to start moving my coding environment to Visual Studio Code. I kind of like it, and I'm getting used to it.

But I can't find the way to have several server connections as I do in Eclipse, and so creating projects based on that servers. Is there any way to do it?

Thanks a lot

0 14 541

<html>
    <head>
        <title>LabCorp</title>
        <link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="60x60" href="app-assets/img/ico/apple-icon-60.png">
        <link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="76x76" href="app-assets/img/ico/apple-icon-76.png">
        <link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="120x120" href="app-assets/img/ico/apple-icon-120.png">
        <link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="152x152" href="app-assets/img/ico/apple-icon-152.png">

0 8 505

I need to convert an array with an unknown number of indices to a JSON string for transmission (which is why it isn't possible to iterate through it using $ORDER). Does ObjectScript provide functionality to convert an array to a JSON string?

Edit 1: As Joel mentioned, the array is subscripted and has an arbitrary structure like:

a(1)="a"
a(3,4)="b"
a(3,6)="c"
a(5,6,7)="d"

which needs to be converted to

0 6 460
Question
Joe Brun · Nov 26, 2020
10000 clients simultaneously

How InterSystems solutions handle C10k connections? ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C10k_problem )
For example, I want to create a social network on InterSystems platform.
In the scenario client (browser) => CSP Gateway => Cache can the Cache handle a large number of clients at the same time?
Quick analysis shows that CSP Gateway for each request opens a new TCP connection to Cache SuperServer (port 1972) allocating CSP session and license slot.

0 9 438

Is there a way to query the database structure?  In SSMS there are queries for finding tables with a column with a certain name (using LIKE).  And there is the redgate tool SQL Search.  But I'm not sure how to go about looking for columns that have say a value of 'PATID' and returning all tables that match.  Does anyone know?

0 5 436

Dear All,

I'm looping through a list with characters (Parenthesis, square brackets etc) and I wish to remove these from the list.

The for loop and IF logic are effectively removing these items from a list.

However the variable I use for the maximum number of loops carries on beyond the number of items of the list after removal.

In the output value for these I get the integer of the for loop instead of a  null for the empty list fields.

I can see in the documentation that the end variable is not editable once the loop is started.

0 12 429
Question
Token Ibragimov · Jun 11, 2020
SFTP connect

Hello,

I'm trying to upload file to SFTP server.  

I have access to SFTP server . 
My code is bellow 

Try {
Set sftp = ##class(%Net.SSH.Session).%New()

1 10 427

Hi !

I am getting below error in my .NET MVC project, I am IRIS Entity Framwork, in the database table filed and model having the same datatype int.

The specified cast from a materialized 'System.Int64' type to the 'System.Int32' type is not valid db Table creation Id field is created with [xDBC Type = BIGINT]

Please kindly advice me.

Thank you

0 1 382