The InterSystems IRIS has a very nice container class to allows you have your Dashboards as classes source code. It is %DeepSee.UserLibrary.Container.

With this class is possible group all your dashboard and pivot table definitions.

This is useful to automatically create your dashboards when you build your docker project and other automation scenarios.

See:

2 4
1 216
Article
· Apr 24, 2020 2m read
REST for Tasks on my Status Report

I enjoy the challenge of being in a contest. Currently I participate in InterSystems IRIS with REST API Programming Contest. My idea for this contest was to create an app to help me keep track of tasks for my Status Reports. I started with the template provided by Evgeny Shvarov. I created a persistent class for Tasks and a REST Dispatch class. I defined my URL map and I even figured out how to test my REST app using Postman.

2 1
0 208

Hi guys!

I'd like to present you my new project: iris-analytics-notebook, a notebook approach to use IRIS analytics capabilities.

Project description

In past few years, notebooks tools like Jupyter are gaining popularity due its natural way to express ideias.

An almost unipresent tool for data scientists, notebook can also help to improve the impact of analytics tools for all sort of users.

2 0
0 207

I studied about developer services offered by main manufactures, and InterSystems is the leader, see:

Better Developer support/services
Feature InterSystems Microsoft Oracle IBM Redhat
Development Community Web Portal 1 1 1 1 1
Discord or twitch developer channel 1 1 0 0 0
Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook developer channel 1 1 1 1 1
YouTube and Podcast Channel 1 1 1 1 1
Certification program 1 1 1 1 1
Developer Open IDE Tools 1 1 1 0 1
Newsletter 1 1 1 1 1
Free e-learning courses 1 0 0 0 0
Online product documentation 1 1 1 1 1
Free product community edition 1 1 1 0 1
Free product instance in the public cloud 1 1 1 1 0
Free Hands-on e-books 0 0 0 1 1
Developer Community Open source solutions portal 1 1 0 0 0
Gamified developer community portal 1 0 0 0 0
Frequent hackthon competitions 1 0 0 1 0
Redeem prizes from developer participation efforts 1 0 0 0 0
Global Developer event 1 1 1 1 1
Public recognition by developer level 1 0 1 0 0
Meetup groups 1 1 1 1 1
Open source initiatives 1 1 1 1 1
Total: 19 14 13 12 12

4 2
1 206

Hi Developers!

Suppose you published your application on Open Exchange with version 1.00. And then you've added a new outstanding feature and you make a new release.

You can also make a new release of your application on Open Exchange.

Why make releases on Open Exchange?

This the way for you to highlight the new features of your application. When you publish a new release the following happens:

Release notes appear on the News page of Open Exchange

The version of your app changes

Version History tab is updated

0 0
0 198

These Competition Terms (the "Terms") apply to competitions and contests sponsored by InterSystems and its affiliates including coding contests relating to InterSystems products and technologies (each a "Contest"). Please read these Terms and all applicable Rules (defined below) carefully as they form a binding legal agreement between you and InterSystems Corporation (“InterSystems”), with principal office located at:

InterSystems Corporation
1 Memorial Drive Cambridge
MA, 02142 UNITED STATES

0 1
0 140

Hello developers!

I submitted for the contest a solution that would allow organizing message notifications and providing information to users of the messenger Telegam. This is achieved by creating two bots: an administrator and an informant. The administrator manages the list of users connected to the bot informator and their access rights.

The Solution based on project
https://github.com/intersystems-community/TelegramAlerts

1 0
0 119