I'm looking for options to create multiple DFT HL7 messages based on data contained in a ZCO segment in a single inbound DFT message. I have the following ZCO segment:

ZCO|CCC^Charge Code|1306794,1071301,23510,1071424|MFCD^Charge Code|14232,3542|||||

In this example, I need to create a new DFT message based on the data contained in ZCO:2. Each code needs to be in it's own DFT message and put in FT1:7.1. The number of codes will vary for each inbound message, but each code will need to create its own outbound message to the client.

0 5
0 1.1K

Hi Guys,

I have a DB server (ser-app-db) where IRIS is installed as server.

I have a Web server (ser-app-w) where IRIS is installed as web server and configured as CSP gateway.

I followed the configuration guide and ser-app-w perfectly display the CSP and CLS pages.

But that's not working for my REST service, for exemple with the REST sample:

http://ser-app-db/REST/CRM/Get?ReqID=123(GET): work and show the request

0 3
2 1.1K
Question
· Feb 20, 2019
HL7 ORU^R40 Schema Structure

We are currently on 2015.2.2 and in schema structures for vs 2.6 HL7 I do not have a ORU^R40. Its for a GE Device alarm. Has anyone hear of this structure, have a way to export it, and can send it to me so I don't have to build from scratch?

Thanks

Scott

0 3
0 1.1K
Question
· May 31, 2019
Indices Not Working

Forgive my lack of understanding, but I am working on a vendor created Cache database and the indexes specified in the classes for ODBC connections are not working. A few of them are created, but of the 50+ classes we have, only a handful of them are created when the class is compiled, yet no errors occur.

Example 1:

Example 2:

0 21
0 1K
Question
· Mar 19, 2019
Cache docker image

Hello all,

I am having some issues creating a docker image with a fresh cache installation. The error that I am getting right now is that gzip is required for a cache installation, but was not found in my system. Even though, this is shown as installed in the base centos 7 image. My host machine is Windows 10 using the latest docker version.

Here is my dockerfile, its simple:

0 9
0 1K

So I have an interesting problem. I am going to be using a process and rule to determine if an HL7 message qualifies to be sent out, then using a record map to write certain aspects of that HL7 message to disk (with an HL7 to record map DTL). This is simple enough but the recipient of this file is requiring a single record map entry per DG1 segment in the HL7 message.

For instance if said HL7 message for PATIENT^TEST has 3 DG1 segments, I would need to write three lines (or records) like so:

123^^^^MR|TEST|PATIENT|DG1(1) TEXT|DG1(1) CODE|DG1(1) DATE

0 8
1 1K

Can anyone clarify to me about the differences between these two classes?

People in this topic https://community.intersystems.com/post/using-class-queries-sqlstatement-versus-libraryresultset stated that %SQL.Statement (I am assuming they mean to talk about %SQL.StatementResult) is newer than %Library.ResultSet. But I don't really know what are the advantages of %SQL.Statement over %Library.ResultSet as the people in the topic somehow didn't mention them.

0 6
0 963

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to migrate the IDE for programming in COS, we normally use the Studio, but we want to use a more modern IDE. Our team has knowledge with Visual Studio plataform, but we couldn't configurate the compiler and terminal, I installed the extension InterSystems ObjectScript and tried to configurate to connect with my local machine, unfortunately the connection don't sucessed.

Someone has material for how i can connect and compile? Some material i saw show how to use the compiler, but not how can i do the configuration.

0 6
0 960

Hi,

I have written a procedure with the help of object scripting to export data to a csv file. There is more data than the csv limit.

Can anyone please tell me how to get the row count of csv file using object scripting, so that I can write an if condition and write to a second csv file.

Please find the code writing to the csv given below.

0 14
0 955
Question
· Mar 5, 2019
PrimaryKey vs Idkey

Just wondering an Insight in the difference between these two indexes

IdKey / PrimaryKey
=================

Property Identifier As %Integer

Index Index1 on Identifier [Idkey]

Index Index2 on Identifier [PrimaryKey]

What's the difference?

1. If I don't have Index1 and only have Index2, then cache does still make its own id.
So how and why do I ever use the PrimaryKey. In Joins ??

1 4
0 950

Hi, I am trying to transform a message to meet a third party specification, and would like to know if you can advice me on how to separate a single OBX segment into several segments based on a '.'

I would like to separate the segment where the . [marked in red] is into another OBX segment. So the next segment would be:

0 8
0 933

Hi,

somehow my installation on win10 canceled during finish. "Installation of Caché finished" showed up for 20 minutes and canceled with an error I didn't saved.

Every file and service was installed but never registered as successfull installation. Now I try to reinstall it but the installer shows me everytime "Another installation is already in progress. Please finish the second installation first".

The unfinished installation is broken. I can't startup Caché from launcher. So I deleted everything in c:/intersystems

Things I already tried:

0 9
0 929

Hi guys!

As you know there are two (at least) ways to get the stored value of the property of InterSystems IRIS class if you know the ID of an instance (or a record).

1. Get it by as a property of an instance with "Object access":

ClassMethod GetPropertyForID(stId As %Integer) As %String

{

set obj=..%OpenId(stId)

return obj.StringData

}

2. Get it as a value of a column of the record with "SQL access":

0 18
0 928

Hello Everyone,

I'm want to know, what is more common for your company to use, the abbreviation syntax or the complety name of commands, and why?

Ex.

S VAR=10 / D FUNC^ROUTINE F 1:1:1000

Set VAR=10 / Do Func^Routine / For 1:1:1000

set var=10 / do func^routine / for 1:1:1000

Here in my company, we are familiar with the abbreviation syntax, because to spell is more faster.

2 35
0 927