I'm trying to test SOAP integration by using one Ensemble production to send a SOAP message to another production, but I'm seeing the following error when I try to pass a message between the two:

ERROR #6248: SOAP response is a SOAP fault: faultcode=Server
faultstring=Internal Server Error
faultactor=
detail=
<error xmlns="http://tempuri.org">
<text>ERROR #7900: Service 'SOAP' not enabled for application '/csp/healthshare/hspc/'</text>
</error>

0 4
0 1.3K

I want to consume external websocket api, URL looks like this:

wss://site.com/ws/v2/?&token=<token>

Checked with external tool (Simple WebSocket Client) that websocket works and I can consume the data.

In Cache the relevant functionality is offered by %IO.Socket class.

set sock = ##class(%IO.Socket).%New()
set sock.SSLConfig = "MyEmptySSLConfig"
set sock.TranslationTable="UTF8"
do sock.Open("site.com/ws/v2/?&token=<token>","443", 10,.sc)

However I get this error:

0 17
0 1.3K

Hello everybody,

My question would be, how is the recommended way to access Windows shares, also in view of future demads. Of course, I'm also happy about an explanation or code snippet of how the library, which is mentioned in the following , can be used under cache.

The classic jcifs library is easy to use, also with Cache, but as microsoft ceases support for smb1, we are currently looking for alternatives. jcifs-ng is such a library, which we took a closer look at. In java code a jcifs-ng file operation looks like this:

0 3
0 1.3K

Hi.

We have created an Ensemble production that receives HL7 information via TCP Adapters, but the requirement from the vendor is that we submit an ACK message with the MSH segment mist have a date and time populated with seconds.

We are utilising the standard class for the Service Adapter (EnsLib.HL7.Service.TCPService).

HL7 Version 2.5 no modifications currently.

The messages received via the service is correctly received in ddMMyyyyhhmmss but our ACK back is only ddMMyyyyhhmm.

0 1
0 1.3K

Hi,

When Creating a custom security role, what privileges do I need to add to it, in order for the users that I grant him the role, to be able to use

dynamic SQL to perform read only queries on all tables in a namespace?

I have a security role, that contains the %Service_SQL privilege,

And yet when I connect to a terminal and try to run an SQL query using dynamic SQL , I get a "user is not privileged for the operation" error.

0 7
0 1.2K
Question
· Jan 22, 2019
SQL select to a list

I need to select my result into a list and be able to loop through the list when query finished any help appreciated here is where I am

##sql(SELECT %ID INTO :IDArray() FROM MergeHyland.TypeTwoDimesionCollection WHERE GUID = :Key AND EndDate IS NULL)
for I=1;1:$LISTLENGTH(IDArray)

{

w $Data(IDArray),i

}

0 2
0 1.2K

Hi Folks,

I would like to visulaize the tables and data on Power BI, so I try to connect the romote server to Power BI to access the tables and data of remote server. I can able to connect that remote server to our Studio also able to view class files.
But I couldn't able to connect the remote server to power BI. I'm getting the below error while click on the tables

"Expression.Error: This native database query isn't currently supported"

0 7
0 1.2K

Hello,

I have a very simple web service that I'd like to secure via SAML Authorization with X.509 Certificates. I am, however struggling with documentation and my lack of cryptographic skills. (I do this just for educational purposes now, but need to use it in the future)

Does anyone have an example that shows how to construct a SOAP Client with adding all necessary security headers manually or point me to a decent learning resource?

Thank you very much!

2 1
2 1.2K

Referencing this post:

https://community.intersystems.com/post/producing-json-sql

I'm not sure how to actually interact with the result set I get from doing something like this. I want to return something like:

[{"field1":1, "field2":2}, {"field1":2, "field2":10}]

I'm finding it very difficult to get it in this format, since %Print appends a newline onto the end of the {} object it prints.

Here's the closest I've gotten:

1 5
3 1.2K

Problem

I'm working on exporting data from an Intersystems Cache database through the Cache ODBC Driver. There is a particular table that is giving me an error message. The ODBC Driver crashes and reports an error from the Cache system. I think I was able to trace down where the error is coming from, but I do not know how to debug or fix the error.

The table I am trying to extract is called SEDMIHP.

Here's the Error:

0 2
0 1.2K
Question
· Jan 23, 2019
Single Sign On (SSO)

Does Intersystems specifically Ensemble support a Single Sign On architecture? Currently we are using Delegated sign on using LDAP and TLS, however our CIO would like us to move toward a single sign on, so when you sign into your PC it would automatically pass the credentials to Ensemble.

Thanks

Scott

0 3
0 1.2K

Hello,

When creating an outbound X12 file (834, 835, 837, etc), what's the easiest way to keep a segment count to use in the SE01 element? Other mapping tools I've used either detect it's an X12 file and do this automatically, or there's an option to keep a count after each outputted segment. The Data Transformation tool within Health Connect doesn't seem to have similar functionality, but I could just be missing something. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Jason

0 3
0 1.1K
Question
· Jun 17, 2019
SDA - defined?

I am working on documentation on HealthShare and Standards, and in trying to define "SDA" I have found

multiple references. One is "Summary Document Architecture" and the other is "Structured Document Architecture" .

0 3
0 1.1K
Question
· Jul 30, 2019
Working with $ZF function

Good morning,

I'm trying to understand $ZF function, but only documentation isn't enought in this way. So my question is is there any possibility to get enviroment variable by this function into ensemble?

I've tried this as example from ducumentation, but there is an error and I don't know why...

Thanks for your solutions.

Zdenek

0 17
0 1.1K
Question
· Sep 10, 2019
%OpenId Query

I am new to cache programming language . I am facing below issue . please assist.

Question: One persistent class ID column is a combination of its properties (Roll No and Marks) [ Exact: RollNo||Marks]. When i am running the query from Management portal it is displaying data in the same format and data is there. But in the code if i am making below statement, i am getting null value.

Set ExistsID=##Class(User.School).%ExistsId(RollNo_"||"_Marks)

set ID=##Class(User.School).%OpenId(RollNo_"||"_Marks)

0 8
0 1.1K

Hello,

I've got a csp page that has successfully set up a websocket connection to a Cache class. When the websocket object's close function is triggered at the browser I was expecting one of the class' methods to fire at the server. The onclose method is triggered at the browser but nothing at the server. Is a method supposed to fire at the server?

Thanks,

Dan

Cache for Windows (x86-64) 2015.1.4 (Build 803_6) Tue May 15 2018 12:08:36 EDT

0 4
0 1.1K

My database service is on the cloud server, and I access it on the company intranet. When I user the %request.CgiEnvs to get "REMOTE_ADDR", but what I have been getting is the company's external address. I can't get my IP address in the LAN.
For example, my computer IP address is 192.168.11.11, and my company's external public network address is 214.17.17. I can only get 214.17.17 by using %request.CgiEnvs("REMOTE_ADDR"), but not 192.168.11.11.

I only want to get 192.168.11.11.

0 6
0 1.1K

Hi all.

I have a process/operation within Ensemble that grabs a PDF from a webservice, and then saves it to an external location. All is well, except I am noticing that a lot of .Stream files are being stored on the Cache Server.

Does anyone know what causes these to be stored and what would trigger their removal? Would I be right to assume these would be removed if I ran Ens.Util.Tasks.PurgeMessageBank and the creation dates fell within the purge range?

Edit: I answered my own question on if the purge would clear them out. The answer is yes.

0 4
0 1.1K