InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,737 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Question
· Mar 17, 2023
JWTToObject

Goodday,

I would like to Validate token signature with public key i have in pem format, i am using below code but i get error message. Could you please tell me what i am doing not right? FOUT #5002: Caché fout : <DIRECTORY>zLinkToFile+2^%Stream.FileBinary.1 *-----BEGIN PUBLIC KEY-----
MIIBIjANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAAOCAQ8AMI ...

hier is my code

0 1
0 194

Routing acks from one operation to another:

I was working on a scenario in which I wanted the acks and/nacks received from one downstream system to another interface which is not the source of the original message. Is there a way to achieve this scenario?

The reason being there's a separate interface handling the acks and will be used to manage the errors.

Thank you for the help!

0 2
0 194

This year at Global Summit we will have several members of the InterSystems internal applications team (AppServices) on site to present topics of interest to developers. There will be General Sessions that we teach on a number of topics related to tools we're launching to the OEX, knowledge gained based on migrating our Caché app portfolio to InterSystems IRIS, best practices for following OWASP Top 10 with ObjectScript, and a survey of the application landscape offering services to our customers and prospects.

2 9
0 194

Hey Community!

We've always had this idea on the back burner about improving the process of collecting, analyzing, and responding to product enhancement requests from our members. We knew we needed a good user experience and even better internal processes to make sure the best ideas were gathered, heard, and responded to. And finally, this thought has come to fruition!

So in case you missed it, let me introduce to you the Official InterSystems feedback portal:

💡 >> InterSystems Ideas << 💡

2 0
1 194
Article
· Nov 11, 2022 2m read
Reviews on Open Exchange - #19

If one of your packages on OEX receives a review you get notified by OEX only own YOUR package.
The rating reflects the experience of the reviewer with the status found at the time of review.
It is kind of a snapshot and might have changed meanwhile.
Reviews by other members of the community are marked by * in the last column.

1 0
0 194

I have two local instances:

• IRIS for Windows (x86-64) 2018.1.2 (Build 626_3U) Wed Jun 12 2019 19:07:59 EDT
  • IRIS for Windows (x86-64) 2019.1 (Build 510U) Thu Mar 14 2019 14:13:37 EDT

I'm using Java Gateway to talk to external system.

Both instances are using the same:

• jar
  • generated class
  • java version

They are calling the same method with this java signature:

1 1
1 194

Hello Developer Community!

We are looking to better understand how our users configure and manage our products. If you have a few minutes, please fill out this quick survey https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/N2JX3TQ

If you're willing to participate in an in-depth interview about your experiences, you might be eligible for a $100 gift card! Indicate in the survey that you'd like to talk to us and we will be in touch the second week in September!

1 0
0 194

In Episode 12 of Data Points, we took a slightly different approach! Hear insights from three different guests — Jenny Ames, Gary Maggiolino, and Joey Moritz — about the creation of the all-new chat feature found on multiple InterSystems sites. You can see the chat bot in action on both the Getting Started site and all InterSystems IRIS or IRIS for Health pages on the InterSystems corporate site.

https://5e18edf067eb59-03854285.castos.com/player/212752
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 1
1 194

How to import Custom Schemas from VSCode? They look like this:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<Category name="ITK" description="xmlns:hl7='urn:hl7-org:v2xml' xmlns:xsi='http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance'" std="1">
<MessageType name='ACK' structure='ACK' returntype='ACK' description='xsi:schemaLocation="urn:hl7-org:v2xml ACK.xsd"'/>
</Category>

Instead of wrapped XML export produced by $system.OBJ:

0 2
0 194
Announcement
· Jan 13, 2021
CCR Tier 1 Training March 1-5, 2021

Hello,

I'm happy to announce that there will be a training for CCR Tier 1 users soon!

Register now!

Course Name: InterSystems Change Control: Tier 1 Basics

When: March 1 - 5, 2021, 9am-1:30pm US Eastern Time (ET).

Where: Virtual Classroom. You will receive connection details shortly before class.

1 0
0 193

So I've got the IRIS AMI spun up in AWS EC2; it seems to be running fine.

I've added an EBS volume to it for persistent storage, and now I'm pondering how to make it actually do something useful.

What's the best way to do deploy code to this instance? I can think of a few ways to do it, but what's the least painful way? Push my code to an S3 bucket and figure out how to load it at system start? Github project?

1 2
0 193

We conclude this series of SMART On FHIR articles with Auth0 and InterSystems IRIS FHIR Repository by reviewing our application developed in Angular 16.

Let's remember what the architecture defined for our solution is like:

Our front-end application corresponds to the second column and as you can see it will be in charge of two things:

7 0
3 193

In over a decade of using Ensemble/HealthShare, we have been able to use a single message type (doc type) for all HL7 ADT event types. We now have an application for which the HL7 segment sequence is different for A03s than it is for other ADT event types. The content of the segments is the same across event types; only the segment sequence differs. The data transformation has to do some custom logic, so we can't just use the "copy" variety of the transformation Create property.

0 3
0 193

Hey Community,

We're pleased to invite all the developers to the upcoming kick-off webinar for the FHIR and Digital Health Interoperability Contest!

Discover the exciting challenges and opportunities that await health enthusiasts in this contest. We'll talk about the topics we expect from participants and show you how to develop, build, and deploy applications on the InterSystems IRIS for health data platform.

Date & Time: Tuesday, January 16 – 9 am EST | 3 pm CET

https://www.youtube.com/embed/YkJFQEpFqGs?si=2V3zONvHv9KhjBa9
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 2
0 193

Hello, I am using the power bi report builder tool to create a report with dynamic parameters. Every time I try to create and apply a parameter in power bi query editor. I get the below listed error message.

FYI: I have created a Data source connection using "InterSystems ODBC" Version 2015.01.00.429. I am getting data without any issue.

Query: select Payment_History.OCCURENCE_DATE from Payment_History where Payment_History.OCCURENCE_DATE >= @BeginDate

0 0
0 193

Hi,

This is Jayanth from OAK Technologies.

Hope you are all doing well!!

We have a position for InterSystems IRIS Technology Role for our client if anyone is interested, please drop your resume to jayanth@oaktechinc.com

Job Role: IRIS technology role

Contract:1+ Year W2 OR 1099 Contact

0 0
0 193
Question
· Apr 7, 2020
CSP Translation

Hi guys,

I have read thos two links how to translate CSP application

https://cedocs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=GCSP_localization_tags#GCSP_localization_tags_compile

https://cedocs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=ASTRLOC#ASTRLOC_localization_util_export

I have exported strings to XML

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<MsgFile Language="sk">

<MsgDomain Domain="webshop">

1 1
0 193

Hi,

I have this arrangement of mirror

Node 1: Primary

Node 2: Failover

Async member is DR server

There is also an arbiter on another server

I want to make 'Node 2' primary as 'Node 1' is to be taken down for some scheduled maintenance work.

I know that I can issue 'iris stop' on 'Node 1' and 'Node 2' should takeover as Primary.

Questions

1. Is this a reliable recommended way? I have had cases in the past when the Failover node did not take over as Primary

0 4
0 193

Trying to setup my first OAuth 2 client to authenticate against Epic's Interconnect instance that is hosting FHIR/Web Service API's. Epic's documentation says the JWT request has to be sent as a POST request..

Does

GetAuthorizationCodeEndpoint

and

GetImplicitEndpoint

automatically put the request into a POST request, or do I need to format a %Net.HttpRequest to POST?

Thanks

Scott

1 4
0 193

Introduction

With the maturation and wide acceptance of Java, object-oriented programming has moved to the foreground of the application development landscape. Because of their rich data models and support for productivity-enhancing concepts such as encapsulation, inheritance, and polymorphism, object technologies like Java, C++, and COM, are favored by today's application developers.

0 0
0 193