InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,537 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Episode 19 of Data Points features a conversation with Benjamin De Boe about the 2021.1 release of InterSystems IRIS! The conversation covers new improvements in analytics, business intelligence, machine learning, development gateways, FHIR capability, and more.

https://5e18edf067eb59-03854285.castos.com/player/466069
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 0
1 198

Hello ,

I want the datagrid to reflect values based on the value i select in the Combobox. How to pass value from the combobox to the

altJSONSQLProvider parameter and reload the datagrid ?

My combobox defines below method on change.

onchange="zenPage.rowSelected(zenThis.getValue());"

<altJSONSQLProvider id="PatchClassJsonId" OnGetSQL="GetSQL" >
<parameter paramName="1" value="C"/>
</altJSONSQLProvider>

<dataGrid

</dataGrid>

0 1
0 198

I am executing the command:

set fileComp = ##Class(SYS.Database).FileCompact(obj.Directory, freeSpace, .actualFree)

where obj.Directory contains the location of the current database

This executes correctly. However, the resultant OREF object does not contain any displayable properties but rather is of the value:

"0 "_$lb($lb(380,,,,,,,,,$lb(,"%SYS",$lb("e^zFileCompact+38^SYS.Database.1^1","e^^^0"))))/* ERROR #380: Completed but skipped some blocks, details recorded in the console log. */

0 2
0 198

The objective of the article is to provide the reader with the following informations:

• Configure and use the FHIR server
  • Create an OAuth2 Authorization Server
  • Bind the FHIR server to the OAuth2 Authorization Server for support of SMART on FHIR
  • Use the interoperability capabilities of IRIS for Health to filter FHIR resources
  • Create a custom operation on the FHIR server

Schema of the article:

Schema

8 3
6 198

Trying to identify which records in the %SYS.Audit table are fails.

Eg, as user "WORKER", I run an attempted a grant, the terminal returns:

SQL> GRANT SELECT ON newschema.patients TO COORDINATOR
[S1000][Iris ODBC][State : S1000][Native Code 112]
[libirisodbc35.so]
[SQLCODE: <-112>:<Access violation>]
[Location: <ServerLoop>]
[%msg: <User WORKER does not have required privileges to grant the privilege(s)>]
[ISQL]ERROR: Could not SQLExecute

but the record in the audit table gives

0 2
0 198

Hey Developers,

Learn about the use and design of the InterSystems FHIR Transformation Service and the InterSystems FHIR Server, and what to expect next:

FHIR in the Cloud: Understanding New InterSystems FHIR Server

https://www.youtube.com/embed/f48_wrSvBpA
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 198

Hi Developers,

Please welcome the new video, specially recorded by @Renato Banzai for the InterSystems IRIS Native API Programming Contest:

IRIS Python Suite: Installing Running and Using

https://www.youtube.com/embed/FFuHP3P-_Fw

2 0
0 198

Presenter: Tony Pepper
Task: Host an application based on InterSystems’ technology in a public cloud environment
Approach: Provide a checklist of things to think about before you deploy

Are you looking at hosting your applications in the public cloud? This talk will highlight what you need to think about when deploying InterSystems technology in any public cloud environment.

Content related to this session, including slides, video and additional learning content can be found here.

1 0
0 198

Iris DAT file is filling up the Internal Storage with available Free Space to Zero. Is there any Alternative measures to reduce the File size or to control the Capacity. Is there any chance to save Local storage.

Once the Local Storage is full, Production is not responding and throwing Out of Space Error.

Does IRIS has any Internal Cloud Storage which can be used for managing and Storing Database Operations. If yes, How can we configure it,

0 5
0 198

Hi all,

I am looking for a way to serialize fhir content received via interoperability adapter into it´s corresponding ISC model class (e.g. HS.FHIR.DTL.vR4.Model.Resource.DiagnosticReport) for later use. In my opinion the outline to accomplish this would be something like

1) Receive the FHIR data
2) Get quick stream containing the JSON data
3) Examine if bundle or single ressource
4) For resource serialize to coressponding model class (HS.FHIR.DTL.vR4.Model.Resource.*)
5) further use of newly created object of type HS.FHIR.DTL.vR4.Model.Resource.*

0 3
0 198

Hey Developers,

Check out the latest video on searching for FHIR resources:

Searching for FHIR Resources in IRIS for Health

https://www.youtube.com/embed/CjBsWKVEqFA

This video covers the most common types of queries used to search for FHIR resources in InterSystems IRIS for Health™, and shows how and when to use each type of query in your application.

Searching for FHIR Resources in HealthShare Unified Care Record

https://www.youtube.com/embed/me1SnxmHwmY

3 0
0 198

I'm proud to announce the new release of iris-pex-embedded-python (v2.3.1) with a new command line interface.

This command line is called iop for Interoperability On Python.

First I would like to present in few words the project the main changes since the version 1.

A breif history of the project

Version 1.0 was a proof of concept to show how the interoperability framework of IRIS can be used with a python first approach while remaining compatible with any existing ObjectScript code.

What does it mean? It means that any python developer can use the IRIS interoperability framework without any knowledge of ObjectScript.

Example :

from grongier.pex import BusinessOperation

class MyBusinessOperation(BusinessOperation):

def on_message(self, request):
        self.log.info("Received request")

Great, isn't it?

5 3
0 198

Hi Community,

Watch this video to learn how to leverage embedded (server-side) source control in a build pipeline using the git- source-control package and other additional tools:

Embedded Source Control with Git & Containers @ Global Summit 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/wAmB2gp_XLw

3 2
0 198

Hey Developers,

See how you can develop a .NET application and connect to InterSystems IRIS® data platform using one or more APIs:

Using NET to Connect to InterSystems IRIS

https://www.youtube.com/embed/lUnsuGj1nys

0 0
0 198

Hi Community,

As you may know, we successfully held InterSystems Developers Meetup in Boston at Global Summit 2019. And now it's time to find out which solutions development on InterSystems IRIS have been discussed!

Please welcome the Meetup video recording on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

InterSystems Developers Meetup - Global Summit 2019

https://www.youtube.com/embed/PUnZwDxqEZM

2 0
0 198

I'm dealing with a situation that leaves in doubt what I understand about CACHE.WIJ (C:\Roche\CobasInfinity\HealthShare\mgr)..
Journal files store records already written to the base.. and CACHE.WIJ records not yet written to the base..
theoretically, the data contained in CACHE.WIJ is temporary... until the record is written to the base (consequently generating journal).

0 4
0 198