InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,531 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

I am able to display my query result in the table pane, but I want to update it based on user click but it doesnt work. Can this be done? Below is what I am doing but it doesnt change my value on clicking. Would appreciate some guidance on this

I have ondblclick = zenPage.SelectItem

0 2
0 215

Hi i have rules and i want to log them to analyse what rules executed , I want to add in the log Msg Controller Id, MRN, Value coming in the message, and my customize text telling whats wrong with this field... i have like 50 rules and at the end i can check the log table and found like 20 entries so it means 20 data issues are there for a given message control id. any advice how to to do it

0 3
0 215
Article
· Dec 31, 2019 3m read
Portlets that use data from DeepSee

In the previous part of this series, we saw how to reference a web page that will enhance our dashboard experience. Now we will look into referencing data that is already in our cubes.

In this example, we will be referencing the controller object and we will be extracting data from it. This data will then be displayed as text in our Dashboard. In Part 5, we will show how to incorporate this data into other charting libraries.

2 0
0 215
Question
· Jan 14, 2021
Page break - Zen Report

I have two tables in a row in my report, but if the first table gets too big to the point that tables 1 and 2 don't fit on the page, the page breaks.

The problem is that the page break is happening in the middle of table 2 and I wanted the page to break and leave table 2 on the second page.

No table grows to the point of occupying more than one page alone.

Any tips on how to guarantee this?

Remembering that the reports were made using Zen Report.

2 1
0 215

Hey Developers,

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

InterSystems Security Development Lifecycle @ Global Summit 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/zcfLstacqic
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 215

My custom Business Operation typically creates a Ens.StringResponse with StringValue which is sent back to my custom Business Service. Is there a way I can use the assign, or some way, in Rule Editor in a Business Process (EnsLib.MsgRouter.RoutingEngine) so that it can send back a Ens.StringResponse with a StringValue to the Business Service when not routing the message to any operation?

0 1
0 215

I am trying to figure out how to send a Page via a HTTP.OutboundAdapter to a URL from Ensemble.

We have a URL that I am able to pass PNo=xxxx%PMsg=xxxx as parameters to send the page to a pager.

http://xxxxx.xxxxx.xxx/Employee/Tools/Paging/SendPage.aspx?PNo=1817&PMsg...

When I send the above URL through a REST client I receive a Response of "SENT".

But when I try to send it through the HTTP.OutboundAdpater I do not get a response.

0 3
0 215
Question
· Mar 12, 2021
Hierarchical Queries

Hi community,

I need to write an SQL query with hierarchical order, I have a table with a column referencing itself, similar as the sample bellow:

0 4
0 215
Question
· Dec 14, 2023
LDAP Logging

I am trying to troubleshoot an issue with LDAP and a specific user. Besides what is in the Audit Database is there another way to look to see the LDAP functionality that is being called and the response, like there is with OAuth and the ISCLOG? The Audit Log is returning a failure (Unexpected - /api/atelier login failure | InterSystems Developer Community) for this particular user, and I want to get proof that it might be something with the LDAP and not IRIS.

Thanks

Scott

0 6
0 215

InterSystems announces its first developer preview, as part of the developer preview program for 2023.1 release. Many updates and enhancements have been added in 2023.1 and there are also brand-new capabilities, such as production-ready support for Columnar Storage, ability to use Bulk FHIR, and support to MacOS 13 Ventura. Some of these features or improvements may not be available in this current developer preview.

3 0
0 215

Good day.

Can you please tell me how to programmatically get a list of DFI files that have been uploaded to the IRIS server?

Since CacheStudio can do this, it means that you can perform this operation from the code.

For earlier, I thank all who are not indifferent to my problem.

0 2
0 215

Hi DC Members,

This September, you posted 79 new questions on Developer Community:

Questions

What children can teach us about asking questions - HatRabbits

Here are the Key Questions of September chosen by InterSystems Experts:

2 0
0 214

what happened is, I selected a user to investigate their entries. I didn't enter a start date.

After hitting search, the query timed out, (or i cancelled it, I don't recall).

Now, when I go to that page, the browser processes and nothing is displayed.

I cleared my browser's cache, and I still get a blank page.

I'm running on Win10.

I use Chrome as my default browser. The problem also happens in Fire Fox.

i can log in as a different user and the page displays as expected.

How can I correct this situation?

Thanks!

0 4
0 214
Question
· Jul 22, 2021
Strange query result

Can someone tell me why this query

select vet.ID, svp.ID_PACIENTE, vet.conselho, vet.uf, vet.numConselho, vet.nome, svp.SEQ_SOLICITANTE, vet.numConselho , vlab.numConselho
from RPE.Veterinario vet
inner join RPE.VeterinarioLab vlab
    ON vet.conselho = vlab.conselho
    AND vet.numConselho = vlab.numConselho
    AND vet.uf = vlab.uf
left join MySevi.SolicitanteVeterinarioPaciente svp
    on svp.ID_VETERINARIO = vet.ID
where svp.ID_PACIENTE in ('6408||284144||47633', '6408||284145||47634')

does't return any value and this query

0 4
0 214

Hi,

During the implementation of iris-history-monitor using ZPM, I'm bumping on the following scenario:

My Installer.cls has a call for the Custom Sensors Class method. The Custom information looks like a charm as I described in this article:

IRIS History Monitor using custom built-in REST API /api/monitor/metrics

But, now I'm trying to replicate the same behavior using the module.xml to work with ZPM.

0 4
0 214

I was wondering if there is a way of adding additional headings under the settings tab for services etc?

I'm aware its possible to add items under the additional settings heading, but being able to split these out into separate headings would look a lot nicer.

0 2
0 214

Presenter: Alain Houf
Guest Speaker: Joop van Uden of Philips Healthcare
Task: Evolve your data model as you build your application
Approach: Provide a real-world example of how to leverage the flexibility of the document data model and how to easily integrate it into existing environments

Description: Come and learn how you can leverage new technology like the document data model in your current environment. We will explore a customer use case that managed to include this brand new technology within weeks in their current application stack and start to benefit from it.

Problem: Tools that help you build a stable backend, sometimes are in the way when you need to evolve.

Solution: Use flexible data models like the document data model for areas where you have to evolve constantly and mix and match it with the power of the OO and relational model.

Dependencies: Most value if session "The Power of Handling Data without a Schema" was attended before.

Content related to this session, including slides, video and additional learning content can be found here.

0 0
0 214

Hi Community!

Please welcome a new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

Fast Provisioning in Any Cloud

https://www.youtube.com/embed/02Cuaa8UN_A
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 214

Our client says the call to send email (method (%Net.SMTP).Send) started returning error # 6167 (Authentication expected but failed.) after installing IRIS 2022.1.2; email had worked before. Properties (%Net.Authenticator).UserName and .Password were configured. We can get email to work when we don't set property (%Net.SMTP).authenticator.

Any ideas what is going on? Thanks.

0 2
0 214
Question
· Nov 7, 2022
Ens.Alert

Hi Community,

I am working on sending Gmail with error details when any errors occurs in the ensemble production.

I am facing the below issues while doing it

1.I have Ens.Alert (Business process) using the class Ens.Alerting.AlertManager and Emailoperation (Business operation) using the class EnsLib.EMail.AlertOperation. here my business process is not sending the Alarm request to business operation eventhough i am using rule to connect the business operation

2.What are SMTP server details needs to given for Gmail?

0 2
0 214