Hi,

we get HL7 MDM messages with embedded PDF documents that are Base64 encoded. When the embedded PDF document exceeds the size of 3.6 MB the following error occurs:

FEHLER <Ens>ErrBPTerminated: BP Main HL7 MDM # wird wegen folgenden Fehlers beendet: FEHLER #5002: Caché-Fehler: <MAXSTRING>zgetAtFromArray+46^EnsLib.HL7.Segment.1
> FEHLER #5002: Caché-Fehler: <MAXSTRING>zgetAtFromArray+46^EnsLib.HL7.Segment.1

0 3
0 241
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,533 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi Developers,

This March, you've posted 89 new questions on the Developer Community:

Questions

21 Questions Game: 110+ Best Questions You'll Ever Ask |

1 0
0 241
Question
· Nov 13, 2023
Message data global

Hello,

We noticed from the integrity logs that some of the namespaces in our integration engine are using large amount of space ( ~380GB ) for the global ^EnsHL7.Segment.

We have culling implemented for large globals like MessageHeader and MessageBody.

Is it a standard process to implement culling for ^EnsHL7.Segment global and any idea about what will be the impact of adding culling to this global?

0 2
0 241

Presenter: Mark Massias
Task: Present complete, contextualized information to the people who must act as part of a (mostly) automated business process
Approach: Give examples of using InterSystems’ workflow engine.

More and more business processes are automated, but sometimes a person needs to make a decision. In some cases policies require an individual to approve an expenditure, or when loading data a person needs to sort out exceptions where the data in not clear. This session explains how to include people in business processes in a way that presents the user with a complete context for the decision they have to make.

Problem: Using human workflow to fix business process problems.

Content related to this session, including slides, video and additional learning content can be found here.

0 0
0 241

Hello,

I am wondering if it is possible to access properties of a class from within a routine that has been called. See the below example:

Class TestClass Extends %RegisteredObject
{

Property Data As %ListOfDataTypes;

Method Query(parameter As %String)

0 3
0 241

In Cache 2018, we were using a macro in a query that looked like this:

select $$GetExtraSQL^GetExtra('B',bddtl.odnumb,bddtl.odsnum,bddtl.oddsc1) as "Description", * from sqluser.bddtl

We could save that query as a view, and there was no problem with it.

In IRIS, if we put that query into SQL in the management portal, it still works, but if we save that query as a view, when we try to run a query on that view, we get a big error message:

0 1
0 241

I'm connecting to a remote device using TCP. It has a binary protocol.

set host = ""
set port = ""
set io = $io
set device = "|TCP|7000"

set timeout = 2
open device:(host:port:"M")
use device:(/IOT="RAW")
read string:timeout

use io
zzdump string

The problem is when reading from it, I get a 0A (also known as 10 or \n or linefeed) byte, which terminates the read.

Expected output:

0000: 42 00 7B 0A 11

But I get this output:

0000: 42 00 7B

How can I fix that?

0 1
0 241
Question
· Mar 22, 2022
Cache 2007 x64 / x86

Hello,
First of all, I apologize if I got the topic wrong.
But I'm also looking for the 2007 cache version for Windows x86 / x64.
If anyone else has it, or can help me.
Thanks

0 2
0 241
Article
· Nov 27, 2023 2m read
Generative AI for image creation

Currently, many digital artists use generative AI technology as a support to accelerate the delivery of their work. Nowadays it is possible to generate a corresponding image from a text sentence. There are several market solutions for this, including some available to be used through APIs. See some at this link: https://www.analyticsvidhya.com/blog/2023/08/ai-image-generators/.

1 5
2 241

Hi Community!

New "Coding Talk" video is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

How to Enable Docker and VSCode to Your InterSystems IRIS Solution

https://www.youtube.com/embed/tlnoxcGzNJg
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 0
1 241

Hi everyone!

If you are working with IRIS 2021+ and you remove all of the built in entries for External Language Servers, there is an unexpected consequence that may prevent you from running an installer to upgrade your version of IRIS. This does appear to be a bug which has been raised with WRC, however there are some people that may have recently removed these settings and then will soon be upgrading their environment and could face this same issue.

3 1
0 241

Let's say I have two lists of connected data where elements of listTwo only make sense if given an item of listOne as context:

listOne = ["A", "B", "C"]

listTwo = ["x", "y", "z"]

Tuples like ("A", "y") and ("C, "x") make sense, but "A" or "x" by themselves don't. I would like to pass in a list of such tuples into a method and have it handle each tuple in the list. So what would be the best way to format them given that ObjectScript does not have specialized tuples? Would it be nested $LISTBUILD lists or something else?

0 1
0 240

Hi All,

We have few queries which are simple selects . For simplicity let's say there is a query that joins two tables and gets few columns and both tables have no indexes.

Select Tab1.Field1, Tab2.Field2
From Table1 Tab1
Join Table2 Tab2
On Tab2.FK = Tab1.PK

When we do query plan for this it shows approx 6 million, however if we make a simple adjustment to the query

0 5
0 240

Hi!

We're doing a small data integration project at our university and I've run into a problem.

I'm trying to make a counter that records the amount of messages (a simple .txt file transfer) that pass through a process and dumps that amount into a text file (preferably with a timestamp) every 10 minutes or so.

What I've gathered it's possible to do it via SQL query but linking that query into a process is something I haven't found any info on.

Are there any semi-beginner friendly ways to do this?

Thanks in advance!

0 1
0 240

Hello all,

I'm "playing" a little bit with IRIS as document database, as it seems really simple to use.

So far, creating a database and inserting documents is fine. Creating a Property so it can be indexed seems very useful and it works well when this property is created at the very beginning. But here my "problem": whenever a new property is added, how can the values be recalculated and inserted, so indices can be correctly updated?

0 3
0 240

We’ll be hosting our bi-annual virtual User Group Session on Thursday, November 3rd at 3pm (GMT). We will demonstrate the new Production component driver for Deltanji - it enables highly granular management of Interoperability Productions with tight integration into the management portal.

The session is also an opportunity for us to help to problem-solve any issues you're having, and a chance for you to offer your feedback on our tools.

Those interested in finding out more about Deltanji source control are welcome to join us too.

3 0
0 240

Hi,

We need a web-based SQL tool to connect to Ensemble/Cache, that will offer more functionality than what the Management Portal offers.
It needs to be web based, so that we can host it on a machine that has connectivity to the server via the superserver port. We (the devs and support) only have browser access to the environment via Remote Desktops, hence the requirement.

Has anyone gotten OmniDB to connect to Ensemble/Cache? If so, can you please advise on how to configure it?

Any other suggestions for such a tool are also welcome.

0 1
0 240