InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,532 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi all,

I am trying to use some process private variables (percent variables) in Triggers.

I am referring to values from $System.Process, like the ClientIPAddress and CSPSessionID.
These do to not contain values and I suspect it is bacause of scope. I also checked, and the %session variable is not available if the change originated from a CSP request.
I know that in triggers the scope of the variables are to be kept local, that is why NEW is to be used.

0 10
0 242

Hi, Community!

There would be a webinar in two days by analysts Steve Duplessie and Mike Leone from Enterprise Strategy Group and Joe Lichtenberg, director of marketing for Data Platforms at InterSystems. They will present their recent research on operational and analytics workloads on a unified data platform and discuss the top database deployments and infrastructure challenges that organizations are struggling with, including managing data growth and database size and meeting database performance requirements. And Joe Lichtenberg will introduce attendees to the company’s latest product, InterSystems IRIS Data Platform. Join!

Building Smarter, Faster, and Scalable Data-Rich Applications for Businesses that Operate in Real-Time

0 1
0 242
Article
· Jun 12, 2021 2m read
Running reviews on Open Exchange

For several weeks I'm creating reviews on OEX.
So I'd like to explain to you the criteria that I apply to find my ratings.
Of course, each reviewer is an independent person and has his own criteria and his own opinion.
And that's good and important! As Winston Churchill once said:

"If 2 people always have the same opinion, then 1 of them is superfluous"

6 6
0 242

I got a problem to resolve, to sum it up I need to extract a function body from a JS file with cos.
I already got the JS code in a string and the function name but I'm kinda stuck as to how to get my function body, I already tried a few things (regEx, counter bracket) but there are comment and strings that block them from functioning. Is there a javascript parser or a good way to do it except by creating a javascript parser?

0 8
0 242

My original ZAUTHENTICATE.mac to use Delegated sign on did not include GetCredentials(), however I am being told it probably should have it so I am eliminate an error I am seeing when trying to troubleshoot the ZAUTHENTICATION. I am trying to add the GetCredentials() from the documentation to the existing ZAUTHENTICATE.mac but I am getting an error

0 7
0 242
Article
· Jan 15, 2022 1m read
Your own webserver logfile analyser

Previously I had published The Article about the dataset from a real webserver, which can demonstrate how can activity and load of the Apache webserver depends on day of week, search engines indexing and some network noise.

Now I want to describe one useful function for most of webmasters and system administrators who are interested in obtaining of exactly information about visitors, hardware usage, and also about errors that gaing to their clients.

Here it is

5 0
0 242

What does everyone think about submitting an issue in a repository and then submitting a pull request to fix that issue. Is it an unnecessary step or does it give extra context and logging for the issue? I ask this because when I find a bug in an Open Exchange app, I always submit the Issue and then often submit a Pull Request to fix the issue.

I think that if the repository owner doesn't like your suggested fix, it is helpful to have the issue around so that they can deny the pull request and potentially implement their own change for the issue.

0 2
0 242

Hi everyone

I have a datacombo that displayes value from a db table.

I would like to set one of this value as default value. How can I do that? Is there a way to say selected value given the text or the Id from the DB table?

Thanks a lot and kind regards

Milena

0 1
0 242

Hi Developers!

For those who want to participate in the Advent of Code 2019 and code with ObjectScript in IRIS, I created a very simple but handy Github Template.

Use the green button

to copy template in your own repo, clone the repo and run in the repo folder:

docker-compose up -d

you will get InterSystems IRIS 2019.4 Community Edition running with the template classes to load input data from files and Day1 solution.

This is also set up to start crafting solutions of Advent of Code 2019 and edit, compile and debug ObjectScript with VSCode addon.

Happy coding with Advent of Code 2019!

0 0
0 242

Dear all,

In our application made in Caché object script, when we deploy some classes modified we have the option of calling "Purge queries" feature of Caché.

We only were doing this call when a %Persistent class definition (table) was modified, as we assume that no other changes affect the cached queries and we don't want to purge them by default, as the first run of a query becomes slow.

We had a case where no table definition was changed but a purge queries was the solution.

0 3
0 242

How to understand what's wrong with compilation if the compilator just hides errors?

Compilation started on 05/15/2023 15:58:11 with qualifiers 'cuk'

Detected 1 errors during compilation in 0.003s.

Compilation started on 05/15/2023 15:58:32 with qualifiers 'cuk'

Detected 1 errors during compilation in 0.002s.

Compilation started on 05/15/2023 15:58:51 with qualifiers 'cuk'

Detected 40 errors during compilation in 0.089s.

40 errors, and what do I have to do with this so valuable information?

1 10
0 241

Hey Developers,

In the second part, you will learn how to build a FHIR Application with OAuth 2.0 and OKTA:

Securing FHIR Applications with OAuth 2.0 (Part 2)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/4Dk9MYrWaX8
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 241

Hi Community!

If you need to help maintain and monitor your system, you could give additional users access to the Management Portal.

Are you interested? So, check the new Developer Video of the week:

Webinar: Securing the Management Portal

https://www.youtube.com/embed/ib401fllsYg
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 0
0 241
Question
· Apr 5, 2023
SQL query in Dropdown

Hi Guys,

I have two dropdowns where if I select a type from the first dropdown I would like to populate all subtypes in the second dropdown as below (I've set showquery =true to show you what's going on )

but for some reason I'm not getting the query filtering to the required where clause.

eg. by select Bearing from the first dropdown I should only get 6 records in subtype dropdown, but I'm getting all subtypes

0 2
0 241

Hey Community,

This demonstration shows how complex data message flows are handled within a healthcare integration solution. See how to use a business process to receive and transmit messages between applications:

Message Flow in an Integration Solution

https://www.youtube.com/embed/XkWQhTjLkF8

0 0
0 241

Hi Community,

We're pleased to invite you to the Europe's biggest data science gathering called Data Natives Conference 2019 on 25-26 November in Berlin, Germany! Join us and learn how InterSystems technology can support your AI & ML initiatives to help you shape our world! 🔥

What's more?

Take part in @Benjamin De Boe's keynote "From data swamps to clean data lakes" in which he will portray best practices for sustainable AI/ML. And visit InterSystems booth on the 1st floor and discuss real-world use cases and state-of-the-art tools with our experts!

1 0
0 241
Question
· Apr 1, 2023
NOT %INLIST

Hi.

I have a query:

SELECT '['||Material->Sifra||'] '||Material->Opis AS Material,
SUM(MasaBlago) AS MasaBlago
FROM Tehtanje.Dokument
WHERE DatumDokumenta BETWEEN '01/01/2023' AND '04/01/2023'
AND (Material->Sifra %INLIST $LISTFROMSTRING('5,7',','))
GROUP BY Material
ORDER BY %EXACT Material

The query returns all rows where Material->Sifra is 5 or 7. That's OK.

If I want to get all rows where Material->Sifra is NOT 5 or 7 I use query:

0 2
0 241

Hello,

I am wondering if it is possible to access properties of a class from within a routine that has been called. See the below example:

Class TestClass Extends %RegisteredObject
{

Property Data As %ListOfDataTypes;

Method Query(parameter As %String)

0 3
0 241

In Cache 2018, we were using a macro in a query that looked like this:

select $$GetExtraSQL^GetExtra('B',bddtl.odnumb,bddtl.odsnum,bddtl.oddsc1) as "Description", * from sqluser.bddtl

We could save that query as a view, and there was no problem with it.

In IRIS, if we put that query into SQL in the management portal, it still works, but if we save that query as a view, when we try to run a query on that view, we get a big error message:

0 1
0 241

Hi,

we get HL7 MDM messages with embedded PDF documents that are Base64 encoded. When the embedded PDF document exceeds the size of 3.6 MB the following error occurs:

FEHLER <Ens>ErrBPTerminated: BP Main HL7 MDM # wird wegen folgenden Fehlers beendet: FEHLER #5002: Caché-Fehler: <MAXSTRING>zgetAtFromArray+46^EnsLib.HL7.Segment.1
> FEHLER #5002: Caché-Fehler: <MAXSTRING>zgetAtFromArray+46^EnsLib.HL7.Segment.1

0 3
0 241