InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,817 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi everyone - In IRIS we would like to arrange the access of two users in such a way that each has access to exactly one (his) database only. Which resource does this (%DB_%DEFAULT allows each of the two users access to both databases). If you create new resources (%DB_Database1 and %DB_Database2) and then add them to individual roles (each for the user to), the access for the users, for example, via a REST client does not give the desired separation (instead once Ok, other database 401 Unauthorized both OK).

0 2
0 285

Hi Community,

I have created SOAP service and WSDL generated. While accessing WSDL URLs, it is redirecting to login page and giving access with production credentials.

I have tried to invoke form webservice clinet (soapui /postman), endup with authentication failed error.

Same service I am able to access from Terminal.

Could you please help me to access Production exposed SOAP service with out authentication.

2 1
0 285
Question
· Jan 2, 2018
Atelier

Hi I am new using atelier and i want to use some of the InterSystems server for me to train so is there any server connections that i can use. Please help me on this.

1 2
0 285

In addition to the previously advertised Cache/Ensemble developer role we also have a requirement for a Cache/Ensemble Support Analyst at SystemC in the UK.

SystemC are looking for a talented and experienced Support Consultant to join our CarePlus team where you will have a pivotal role within the team, providing technical support to our customers.

0 0
0 285

Hi Developers!

Recently we published on Docker Hub images for InterSystems IRIS Community Edition and InterSystems IRIS Community for Health containers.

What is that?

There is a repository that publishes it, and in fact, it is the same container IRIS Community Edition containers you have on official InterSystems listing which have the pre-loaded ObjectScript Package Manager (ZPM) client.

So if you run this container with IRIS CE or IRIC CE for Health you can immediately start using ZPM and install packages from Community Registry or any others.

What does this mean for you?

It means, that anyone can deploy any of your InterSystems ObjectScript application in 3 commands:

• run IRIS container;
  • open terminal;
  • install your application as ZPM package.

It is safe, fast and cross-platform.

It's really handy if you want to test a new interesting ZPM package and not harm any of your systems.

Suppose, you have docker-desktop installed. You can run the image, which wiil pull the latest container if you don't have it locally:

1 1
0 285

Google has one intersting tool named Data Studio. This tool allows creating some interactive dashboards, based on your data, available from the internet. It already offers hundreds of connectors to any sort of data developed by the community. As well as some amount of community developed visualizing. And most importantly, Google offers a way to develop your own connector to your data.

FHIRaaS provides a REST API, and it's available from the internet. So I've decided to try to create some basic report on data stored there. And in the end, I got this.

4 0
2 285

Hello Respected members,

I am new with InterSystems IRIS , want to setup the environment on RHEL 7.5 with multiple lun layouts (separate LVM for DB , Journal, and WIJ),

I would like to get some help in setting up the same, as far as I know, the installation will go through on a single directory ( I did not see any option to chose path/directory for DB's or WIJ /journals), hence after installation I would like to move my DB's to separate LVM and WIJ on another LVM set

0 9
0 285
Question
· Mar 29, 2016
iKnow Architect - metadata

Hello,

I am experimenting with the iKnow Domain Architect in the 2016.2 field test.

I would like to know if it is possible to load metadata from text files. This was possible in previous versions, using the Loading Wizard.

I have checked the documentation and I do not see any explanation for loading metadata held in text files. Thank you!

0 1
0 285

Hi Community,

Watch this video to learn how the upcoming Healthcare Action Engine will combine event detection, complex logic, and a notification framework to improve synchronous and asynchronous notifications:

Healthcare Action Engine and CDS Hooks: Sneak Peek @ Global Summit 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/9pXpEjZbua8
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 0
0 285
Question
· Oct 10, 2022
Limitations of $ListNext

Hi!

I've encountered a peculiar behavior of $ListNext in Intersystems Cache, where I'm not sure whether I'm doing something wrong, or is it an intended behaviour.

First I am creating a ListOfDT from a string delimited with underscores:

Set tempList = $ListFromString(String, "_")

0 4
0 285
InterSystems Official
· Jan 30, 2023
Updated Vulnerability Handling Policy

At InterSystems, we believe in the responsible disclosure of recently discovered security vulnerabilities. We provide timely information to our customers, while keeping it out of the hands of people that may misuse it. We also understand each customer has different requirements related to the resolution of security issues.

6 2
3 284

NewBie's Corner Session 11 Routine Line Types and Gotos

Welcome to NewBie's Corner, a weekly or biweekly post covering basic Caché Material.

InterSystems Caché provides a GUI (Graphical User Interface) based Integrated Development Environment (IDE) called Caché Studio. Developers can use Studio to create and maintain applications.

In this session we will cover Routine Line types; which are Label lines, Executable code lines and the Routine Header line as well as Gotos.

0 0
0 284

Looking at the documentation, I see that the global ^ROUTINE brings the information and code of the .INT version of the routines. However, I would like to know where the equivalent information of the .MAC version is, as I did not find any reference to this in the documentation.

Some information in the .MAC version are hidden or already converted into the .INT version, and I would like to have access to this information through the system, and not just opening the routine in the studio.

0 2
0 284

csp-log-tutorial

Prerequisites

Make sure you have git installed.

I created a git folder inside the IRIS mgr directory. I right clicked the git folder and chose Git Bash Here from the context menu.

git clone https://github.com/oliverwilms/csp-log-tutorial.git

Clone my csp-log-tutorial GitHub repo if you like to try it out for yourself.

11 1
0 284