Executive Overview

One way financial services firms can improve their operational efficiency is to revamp their data management infrastructure. Creating a central repository for data that is used by multiple applications can ensure data consistency and quality across the enterprise, ease integration bottlenecks, and lower the number of failed trades.However, different applications have different database usage patterns. To satisfy them all, any central data repository must:

0 0
0 280
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,533 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi Community,

Please welcome the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Getting To Know FHIR - The Best Explanation of FHIR They've Ever Heard @ Global Summit 2022

https://www.youtube.com/embed/k_9uh98LEjY
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 1
1 280
Question
· Feb 15, 2018
The Index on a String field

I noticed that the subscript of the index map is actually the collated field (%SQLUPPER).

Is String the only data type going through this transformation? Any other data type would also go through this transformation?

Thanks.

0 1
0 280

I just deployed my production from test to acceptance but I found that the deployment misses some Soap Webclient classes which are used by my business operation components. I have used the management portal to create the deployment (i.e. production settings -> Export) and I expected that all classes used by the production were automatically included. Apparantly, that is not the case. Is this default behaviour for Ensemble? And can I somehow force Ensemble to automatically include these classes?

0 1
0 280

Hey Developers,

New "Coding Talk" video was specially recorded by @Evgeny Shvarov for the IRIS Programming Contest:

How to Create and Submit an Application for InterSystems IRIS Online Programming Contest 2020

https://www.youtube.com/embed/qyUT195Pic0
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 6
0 280

Description

Support the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Office as a Senior Health Data Migration Engineer. Assess the current VA's data migration requirements, maintain and update the strategy to meet the requirements. Review error and trace logs. Track messages by domain and reconcile table counts with Cerner. Review secure data message transmission logs. Track the number of records sent per message by domain. Monitor Queue Depth by service, process and operation. Track retry attempts and suspended messages. Validate and update data integration reports in support of VX130 data domains. Review, update, and maintain Cerner to CDW, VistA, Millennium or Cloud Database data mappings for potential data migrations. Evaluate and integrate data from multiple sources, which requires data mapping from one data source to another minimizing any data loss. Document VistA Extraction and monitoring process and update existing documentation quarterly. Interpret Cerner’s Data model to be used for the construction of API’s, queries, and reports that will be consumed by internal or external applications. Review Domain adds to Ensemble Production. Validate Ensemble data flows built using VX130 ClassBuilder.

2 0
0 280

I have an SDA feed from an Edge server that eventually is fed into HSHI / Analytics. This edge server is loading up patient demographics (in the Patient object), which feeds the HSAA.Patient table in HSHI / Analytics.

However, we have other edge servers also feeding into the same HSHI database, and these other edge servers have better demographic information.

1 2
0 280

Hi Community!

Please find the Developer Community video of the week:

Monitoring : Don't Turn a Drama into a Crisis

https://www.youtube.com/embed/T_RK5QzRZ0Q

2 0
0 279

Hi guys!!

In the system that I work, I came across an iterator pattern that uses the %Resultset library without performing the close after executing the query. Does anyone know how to say what are the impacts of not performing such a procedure?

If you have any model of iterator pattern made in caché to recommend as a good example, I will be grateful hehe :D

1 5
0 279

Hello,

I have established an ODBC connection with our client based on credentials they provided. The test connection was successful and after using the Link Table wizard I can now see the client's tables and properties. However when we try to execute a query in IRIS we are getting error code -226. I'm trying to determine if this could be just a simple setting problem in IRIS or something with the client.

We have tried with PostgreSQL as well as with TSQL. Same result for each.

0 3
0 279

Hi, Community!

Enjoy a new session recording from Global Summit 2017:

Persistence in a World of Containers

https://www.youtube.com/embed/cs_PH9BSxzE

3 0
0 279
Question
· Jul 28, 2020
Enterprise Message Bank

Hello,

I work with IRIS for Health 2020.1 and I attempted to set up Enterprise Systems to populate Message Bank. I see entries in Message Bank Event Log from the defined Enterprise Systems. I can browse Messages going back before I set up Enterprise Systems using Enterprise Message Viewer. However, I find no messages in Message Bank Viewer. Do I need anything extra to archive messages?

0 5
0 279

This is the third post of a series explaining how to create an end-to-end Machine Learning system.

Training a Machine Learning Model

When you work with machine learning is common to hear this work: training. Do you what training mean in a ML Pipeline?
Training could mean all the development process of a machine learning model OR the specific point in all development process
that uses training data and results in a machine learning model.

4 10
2 279

Hi Everyone,

Join us at the online Developer Roundtable to discuss Generative AI Use Cases in Healthcare on August 31, 10 am ET.
Learn Use Cases + Reference Architecture in Healthcare, and witness the demo of LLMs. We will have time for Q&A and open discussion as usual.

Speaker: @Nicholai Mitchko , Manager, Solution Partner Sales Engineer, InterSystems

Background: Nicholai runs a team of 10 solution engineers at InterSystems that help healthcare companies design, develop, and deliver solutions at enormous scale. In his free time, Nicholai works on large language models, including developing his own models which appear on the Huggingface OpenLLM leaderboard.

See the recording on our YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/S4UgMHPJyqA

3 4
0 279

Hi Team,

I am working on data transformation ADT^A01 from ADT^A01 ,In both source and target MRG segment is not available. How can i create a new MRG segment in Target. Kindly share your ideas how to create a new segment in Data transformation.

Thanks in advance

0 2
0 279

Looking at the documentation, I see that the global ^ROUTINE brings the information and code of the .INT version of the routines. However, I would like to know where the equivalent information of the .MAC version is, as I did not find any reference to this in the documentation.

Some information in the .MAC version are hidden or already converted into the .INT version, and I would like to have access to this information through the system, and not just opening the routine in the studio.

0 2
0 279

As you can see in my profile I teach at a university and I wanted to share my take on teaching IRIS (or Caché before it).

It’s been some time but I remember seeing a series of articles by @Yuri Marx earlier this year about the course “Developing with InterSystems Objects and SQL”. He actually gave a brief description of what’s done on Day 1, Day 2, and Day 3 with comments from instructor @Joel Solon. And I thought to myself, it may be interesting to share my experience.

7 6
1 279

Diabetes can be discovered from some parameters well known to the medical community. In this way, in order to help the medical community and computerized systems, especially AI, the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases published a very useful dataset for training ML algorithms in the detection/prediction of diabetes. This publication can be found on the largest and best known data repository for ML, Kaggle at https://www.kaggle.com/datasets/mathchi/diabetes-data-set.

6 1
1 279

csp-log-tutorial

Prerequisites

Make sure you have git installed.

I created a git folder inside the IRIS mgr directory. I right clicked the git folder and chose Git Bash Here from the context menu.

git clone https://github.com/oliverwilms/csp-log-tutorial.git

Clone my csp-log-tutorial GitHub repo if you like to try it out for yourself.

11 1
0 279