InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,533 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Using VSCode in a team.

Classes are edited locally and then saved to server.

Sometimes if we save a change to a class the "version on the server" does not happen or does not function properly and the class gets overwritten.

All the intersystems extensions are updated.

objectscript.overwriteServerChanges is false

This has the potential for serious issues if it happens in a persistent class, but it is difficult to reliably recreate.

0 5
0 290

I have the object query:

s Rset=##class(%ResultSet).%New("%SYSTEM.License.UserListAll")

I can loop through that query and it generates the report information that I need.

I have a Python process where I use the intersys import to connect to the Cache instance. But I have been unable to determine the correct syntax in Python for this query. Being that 'UserListAll' is a query I attempted to user:

res = <query>.prepare("select * from %SYSTEM.License_UserListAll")

0 2
0 289
Question
· Sep 7, 2018
Returning to Cache'

Ive been asked to investigate Intersystems Cache' for a new software initiative and was hoping to be able to download a limited-use or dev license to kick the tires but I need it for a couple of specific OS builds. AIX and Linux (CENTOS). I don't see a place to download specific versions, other than Windows, various builds of Unix and that's about it. Can someone give me some guidance on how to make sure I'm downloading the right item to build some test instances with?

thank you in advance :)

tom

0 3
0 289

Hi Experts

I am trying to pull the code tables Information and this code table has linked code table not exactly obviously joined by SQL tables or columns. This is confusing me. Please can you clarify how to link these two tables.

I will be generic to ensure, any privacy is protected

CT_Hospital has CT_Staff linked in.

When CT_Hospital has data, for that relevant hospital code, CT_Staff can be clicked and data entered.

When I see in the Components - > Items I do not see any SQL table or SQL column common between CT_Hospital and CT_Staff.

0 1
1 289

We’re now less than a month away from our annual conference, the InterSystems Global Summit. This year, we’ll be descending on the beautiful outskirts of San Antonio, a city worth visiting for its wonderful river walkway and its 18th century Spanish Mission, even if it hadn’t been the location of this year’s InterSystems event. Leaving the tourist guidance to the tourist guides, let’s take a closer look at what the conference has in stock for you, including a dedicated post-summit symposium on AI and ML on Wednesday October 3!

4 0
0 289

Hi,

Business Rules can define a context object, whose properties are exposed and used in the expressions of the rules. For example, my context object is an object with 3 properties. PropA, PropB and PropC.

When constructing my rules, I can call a custom function, and I have one I built myself called 'myFunction' which takes arguments and I pass in properties of my context object. (I can pass in the value of the context object's PropA, B or C).

0 6
0 289

Hi, Community!

Please find a new session recording from Global Summit 2017:

Disaster Recovery for Federated Systems

https://www.youtube.com/embed/AV5Ux2mT3qs
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 289

Hi Team,

I have a requirement to delete the Ensemble interfaces , as per User request. I would like to write a routine for that and once I execute, it should remove the interface components through code.
Could you please provide code samples for the following actions ?

• Deleting an individual rule from a rule class
  • Deleting a class from Ensemble
  • Deleting a Host (Service/Operation/Process) from the Production.

Appreciate the help.

Thanks,

Purushothaman.T

1 6
0 289
Question
· Sep 18, 2019
Error to load IAM image

Hi folks,

I started to play with docker and InterSystems products, it's amazing, but I got the error when try to load the IAM-0.34-1-1.tar.gz image to docker:

[root@CONF-RHEL-DOCKER-IRIS-API admconf]# docker load -i IAM-0.34-1-1.tar.gz
open /var/lib/docker/tmp/docker-import-547148651/IAM/json: no such file or directory

Bellow docker and docker-compose version:

[root@CONF-RHEL-DOCKER-IRIS-API admconf]# docker --version
Docker version 19.03.2, build 6a30dfc

0 4
0 289

Hi,

We are using Cache to generate HTML pages (complete with Javascript), which we are reading in an Android phone App's WebView.

If, when we generate HTML as follows:

<html>

<body bgcolor='red'>

Hello World

</body>

</html>

Reading this is iPad gets what you would expect, a red page with Hello World written in it.

However in Android phone, the page is both white and blank.

0 16
0 289

I've got a class that extends FTP.PassthroughService and utilizes the FTP.InboundAdapter. In Business Service, I have the FilePath set as /tmp and the subdirectory level = 1. How can I access the current file path (/tmp/subdir1) when there are files in /tmp/subdir1/test.txt for example? The ..Adapter.FilePath only returns the FilePath setting in the Business Service/Adapter but not the subdirectory level. Of note, it is a SFTP connection. I can access the %Net.SSH.SFTP from

0 1
0 289

Hi Community!

We're pleased to invite all the developers to the upcoming InterSystems Open Exchange Overview webinar on September 18 at 11:00 AM EDT.

In this webinar you will learn about InterSystems Open Exchange – a gallery of solutions, tools and templates made with InterSystems IRIS, IRIS for Health and other InterSystems data platforms.

What awaits you? In the webinar you’ll know:

1 2
0 289
Question
· Oct 25, 2018
HealthShare Parameters Weights

Hi everyone! My name is Bruno Soares and I work with HealthShare. I have one question and would be very grateful if someone help me. Can somebody tell me where HealthShare parameters weight came from? Thank you all.

2 3
0 289
InterSystems Official
· Jan 10, 2023
InterSystems Package Manager 0.5.2 release

We have just released a minor update to the package manager, which has been renamed from ZPM to IPM as I explained in November. It purely a bug fix release, properly interpreting ROBOCOPY return codes and fixing a regression that prevented installation of certain packages.

Get it here:

https://github.com/intersystems/ipm/releases/tag/v0.5.2

2 0
0 289