Question
· Apr 4, 2018
JPA Mapping of Lists

I'm having a lot of trouble figuring out how to properly map List collection types. I can't change the schema at all, and I don't have the ability to change the way they are stored from the serialized form to the Array projection. I'm also pretty locked into using JPA for Java interoperability, as I'd like to be able to change out the backing database arbitrarily.

0 1
0 306
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,532 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

I have multiple namespaces in a Cache environment say NS1 & NS2. I want to add some restriction so that a routine running in the NS1 should not access any resource(global/routine) belongs to namespace NS2.

The above restriction need for few of the clients only, so we do not want to write any custom logic in code.

We are looking for some solution provided by Cache where we can restrict the namespace access.

Can somebody please help me on this.

0 1
0 306
Question
· Dec 15, 2022
Installation Manifest

I am trying to make application deployable using Installation Manifest.

I use IRISHealth_Community-2022.2.0.368.0-win_x64.exe to run manifest during installation

I run it from windows command line using the following command:

IRISHealth_Community-2022.2.0.368.0-win_x64.exe INSTALLERMANIFEST="C:\FixxerInstall\src\Installer.xml" INSTALLERMANIFESTLOGFILE="Log.txt" INSTALLERMANIFESTLOGLEVEL=3 INSTALLERMANIFESTPARAMS="FlaggerCSPDir=C:\FixxerInstall\src\csp\flagger,ClassImportDir=C:\FixxerInstall\src\import\"

It works but a little bit strange.

1 4
0 306
Announcement
· Jun 21, 2023
InterSystems Ideas News #7

Hi Developers!

Welcome to the 7th edition of the InterSystems Ideas news bulletin! Read on to learn what has happened on the Ideas Portal since the previous bulletin:

​​​​✓ More than 200 ideas are already on the portal

✓ Idea was implemented by a Community member

✓ Implement an idea and get a tech bonus on the Grand Prix 23 Contest

✓ Ideas posted recently

85,400+ Big Ideas Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock |  Think big, Innovation, Idea

4 3
0 306

Hi Community!

Please find the Developer Community Video of the week:

Failover for Cloud and Wide-Area Networks

https://www.youtube.com/embed/da-UegJsjO4
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 0
0 305

Hi everybody,

I have to create a pivot that shows the result comparing the last week of the current date with the last week of the last year in the same month. I tried using the function LAG, but didn´t work. Works only if I want to compare the months between the two years. If someone has some idea, i will appreciatte a lot.

Thanks.

Jaqueline Krieger

0 4
0 305
Question
· Jul 7, 2020
DTL vs. ObjectScript

As I've become a little more familiar with HealthShare, I'd like to start exploring different ways of doing things. To date, the bulk of my data transformations have been using DTL; only using ObjectScript for a few operations that write to external SQL tables that were largely based on examples provided by my sales engineer.

0 4
0 305

Hello,

I work on a dashboard. I understand basic html. I like to draw two boxes in different colors on the background. There will be multiple small boxes inside or over the boxes in the background. I defined the large boxes as <div> and the smaller boxes also as <div> inside the larger <div>. So far so good.

How can I draw lines with arrows between the smaller boxes?

0 9
0 305
Announcement
· Jul 6, 2023
DEVBOX

https://www.youtube.com/embed/3pao-TwPHkc
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

Hi Community,

I'm pleased to announce DEVBOX, the code anywhere IDE for IRIS.

Please watch the video and let me know what you think. Would you use it?

All the best,
Sean.

10 5
1 305

What is Selective Build?

Selective Build is a BI feature in InterSystems IRIS (introduced in version 2020.1). Selective Build allows you to build specific elements of your cube while keeping your cube online.

What is special about Selective Build?

Before getting into the details of Selective Build, a brief recap of the different phases during a regular cube build is important. Here are the phases in a regular cube build:
1) Delete existing data in cube
2) Populate cube with full set of data
3) Build all indices in the cube

0 0
0 305

Hello,

Need some technique to solve an issue about zen page table.

- "xyz" table exists in all my namespaces.

I have a simple Zen page in "USER 1" namespace. It has a tablepane which pulls data from "xyz" table.

OnLoad of the page i want the zenpage to pull the data from "USER 2" namespace with same "xyz" table name.

Zenpage has to be in "USER 1" namespace

1 10
2 305

Hey Developers,

This post is a compilation of Top Authors, Top Experts and Top Opinion Makers of the InterSystems Developer Community in 2020. And it is a good guide "Who to Follow" in 2021.

We're glad to present these people who have contributed a lot to our community in 2020.

Let's take a closer look at the DC Wall of Fame 2020 and greet everyone with big applause! 👏🏼

8 1
0 305

Hi Community,

We're pleased to invite all the developers to the upcoming InterSystems AI Contest Kick-Off Webinar! The topic of this webinar is dedicated to the InterSystems AI programming contest.

During the webinar, we will demo how to load data into IRIS, how to deal with it using ODBC/JDBC and REST, and how to use special AI/ML features of IRIS: IntegratedML, DataRobot, R Gateway, Embedded Python, PMML.

Date & Time: Monday, June 28 — 11:00 AM EDT

Speakers:
🗣 @Aleksandar Kovacevic, InterSystems Sales Engineer
🗣 @Théophile.Thierry, InterSystems Intern
🗣 @Bob Kuszewski, Product Manager - Developer Experience, InterSystems
🗣 @Evgeny Shvarov, InterSystems Developer Ecosystem Manager

https://www.youtube.com/embed/4vC1gp1PeUw

4 1
0 305

On June 7th we'll be releasing two new views of content that will allow you to rapidly see what's new on the site as well as identify content that has gone unanswered. The next step for this (after this release) will be to add in personalization so that you can filter content based on your tag and member "following" preferences.

1 4
0 305
Question
· Jan 19, 2019
Node.js Iris retrieve

Hi,

I'm using node.js to access to Iris.

Considering this globals:

^Customer(1, "Address", 1)="London"

^Customer(1, "Address", 2)="UK"

^Customer(1, "Name")="Jane K. White"

^Customer(2, "Address", 1)="Reigate"