Article
· Nov 18, 2020 7m read
Creating a PEX Business Operation

PEX is a new InterSystems IRIS feature to allows extends IRIS with existent features from Java or .NET.

It is possible create interoperability inbound and outbound adapters, business services (integrate from external to internal) and operations (integrate internal to external).

To create a PEX component it is necessary import .NET (InterSystems.EnsLib.PEX.*) or Java (com.intersystems.enslib.pex.*) packages and extends or implements the properly class.

4 2
2 366
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,824 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Article
· Oct 12, 2021 2m read
Generating OFX [V1]

Just in case you never heard about OFX before
V1 was an attempt to create a dedicated SGML for banking and ignoring XML. Details.
It evolved to XML but not for M$ MONEY. Today we would use JSON for similar tasks.

5 4
0 366

Hi All,

We have a requirement for one webpage that should be access in our VPN with out authentication. If it asks user name password that also fine.

This page should be a dashboard for the ensemble health monitoring. Support Team seating Area we have big SMART Monitor which always shows this webpage. Support engineers keep on eye on this monitor, if it shows action required then . they will act upon immediately. Expecting some widgets like

3 2
0 366
Question
· Jan 5, 2021
OpenVMS versions

I'm just clarifying that 2017.1 is viable on 8.4-1H1. can someone please confirm, also what kind of support would we receive if we upgraded to 8.4-2L1? I know that 2015.2 works on it. yet it says it's not supported.

we really need to get to 8.4-2L1. any help would greatly be appreciated.

thanks

Paul

0 10
0 366

Hello fellow community members,

I would like to offer my services as an Intersystems Professional and am available to work on projects.

I have more than a decade experience into Intersystems stack of technologies including IRIS, Ensemble, Healthshare, Healthconnect, Cache Objectscript, Mumps, Zen, Analytics etc. with companies spread over US and UK involved in multiple domains.

1 0
0 366

Hi Community,

We're pleased to invite you to the upcoming webinar in Hebrew:

👉 Introducing VS Code, and Moving from Studio in Hebrew 👈

🗓️ Date & time: July 25th, 3:00 PM IDT

https://www.youtube.com/embed/hmek_kNFMA4
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

4 1
0 365

I am looking for an experienced IRIS for Health engineer to join the CVS Health family.

This position can be contractor, contractor for hire or direct hire.

We are doing our first implementation of the product and can use someone with experience.

The contractor role can be fully remote.

For a hire we are currently fully remote due to COVID, however, post CVID, we should be in a hybrid model (some remote and some onsite) in the Chicago area.

4 0
1 365

Hi Community!

Please welcome a new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Deploying Shards Using the API

https://www.youtube.com/embed/pPuWoa_KD7A
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 365

Hi Community!

We are pleased to invite all the developers to the upcoming InterSystems IRIS for Health FHIR Contest Kick-Off Webinar! The topic of this webinar is dedicated to the FHIR Programming Contest.

On this webinar, we will talk and demo how to use the IRIS-FHIR-Template to build FHIR solutions using InterSystems IRIS for Health.

Date & Time: Tuesday, August 11 — 11:00 AM EDT

Speakers:
🗣 @Evgeny Shvarov, InterSystems Developer Ecosystem Manager
🗣 @Guillaume Rongier, InterSystems Sales Engineer
🗣 @Patrick Jamieson, InterSystems Product Manager - Health Informatics Platform

What awaits you at this webinar?

3 2
0 365
Article
· Feb 2, 2016 1m read
Cache' databases as UNIX sparse files

Some third party backup products may by default restore CACHE.DAT files as UNIX sparse files when there are trailing zeroes in the backup file.

The support for sparse files vary from UNIX distribution and file system types. Sparse files attempt to use file system space more efficiently when blocks allocated to the file are mostly empty similar to thin-provisioned storage. The file system transparently converts metadata representing empty blocks into "real" blocks filled with zero bytes at runtime. The application is suppose to be unaware of this conversion.

5 0
0 365
Question
· Nov 5, 2017
TPC-E in Caché

I work in a small development company that uses Caché as a database. In some support cases I have doubts about whether the client's infrastructure environment is not affecting Caché's response time. Reading a bit about comparing installations in different environments, both in production as testing and homologation environments , I understood that the TPC-E is a benchmarking method accepted in the market.

0 4
0 365

Hi Developers,
We are excited to announce that InterSystems will be a Platinum sponsor of Hacking Health Camp - big professional HealthTech conference and hackathon, which will take place in-person in Strasbourg, France on March 25-27, 2022.

On March 8, 2022 @Guillaume Rongier will carry out a webinar "How FHIR can help you develop your health applications" (Webinar language: French). Register here.

At the hackathon, InterSystems will have a challenge for hackers on using InterSystems FHIR cloud services.

Learn more on official website and join us in-person in France!

SUPINFO Hacking Health Camp

7 0
0 364

I have an SQL text index defined like this

Index TextIndex On (Text) As %iFind.Index.Basic(IGNOREPUNCTUATION = 1, INDEXOPTION = 0, LANGUAGE = "en", LOWER = 1);

If I run a query like this:

SELECT
Text
FROM Post
WHERE %ID %FIND search_index("TextIndex",'ABC')

I get 20 results with posts containing the term ABC.

But each post can contain the term ABC several times.

0 13
0 364
Question
· Sep 13, 2018
Authentication Error

Hi All,
I tried to execute the ##Class(%SYS.LDAP).Binds(LD,"",$lb(Username,Domain,Password),$$$LDAPAUTHNEGOTIATE) but this command is returning the value as 7 only instead of 0,7 is an "Authentication Method Not Supported",How to recover it and why this error message is occuring
Please help me

0 3
0 364

tl;dr I have discovered that using $THIS in a very specific way will make persistent objects go stale.

I found that it only happens when using $get on an array that contains the OID reference of $THIS. I assume that this is an unwanted feature and have raised a WRC. The problem can be recreated following the steps below, I have also posted the workaround that I am currently testing and looks to be working fine.

1. Create a persistent class...

0 7
0 364