InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,738 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

I'm using FOP 1.1 for ZEN reports and would like to install fonts within the Windows/Fonts directory.

I added the xml tags in fop.xconf but so far I have been unable to get the correct font.

<renderers>
<renderer mime="application/pdf">

<fonts>
<directory>c:\windows\fonts</directory>
<!-- automatically detect operating system installed fonts -->
<auto-detect/>
</fonts>

</renderer>

</renderers>

Any advice would be appreciated.

1 5
0 403

After linking in Oracle Table with Field Column's Data Types of NUMBER, my updates into these table fields are resulting in data that is being rounded to 2 decimal places. I insert a record with 1234.1234 and 1234.12 is stored.

It appears Cache xDBC might be manipulating my values prior to sending to Oracle. Is there a setting or system parameter that is controlling this? If so, is there a way to relax this from occurring so the values I send are being stored in Oracle with the same values?

0 10
0 403

Hello community! I'm working on an internal innovation effort at InterSystems considering our documentation/resources around upgrades. As part of this, I'd love to have your answers to any/all of the following questions, either via comment or (if you prefer your answers to be more private) direct message.

Thanks in advance!

What InterSystems products + versions are you running? ($zv is ideal.)

What makes you decide to upgrade?

What are your blockers to upgrading?

What is your process for evaluating and planning a possible upgrade?

4 12
0 403

What I can do:
Get a subset of HL7 messages.
Send the messages to a RecordMap (with key fields from the HL7 message).
Save each message to a file.

How can I send all messages until a set time (e.g. 9am each day) to single file?

Scenario:
In the period 09:00 1 Jan 2022 to 09:00 2 Jan 2022 there are say 50 messages to save to file: File001.txt
In the period 09:00 2 Jan 2022 to 09:00 3 Jan 2022 there are say 40 messages to save to file: File002.txt
etc

0 2
0 403

A new Health Connect customer has a few experienced Java folks on their interface team. As they get more into Health Connect and learn Caché ObjectScript they thought it would be useful to have a list of common Java statements with an equivalent statement in ObjectScript. They mentioned string manipulation as an example, but would be interested in other areas as well.

This seems like something that is probably already floating around somewhere. Does anyone have something like this or other "COS jumpstart for Java devs" materials?

Thanks,
Marc

1 1
0 403

Hi there,

Does anyone have an example of the method used to run an SQL query and generate the view in a Mumps routine. I have several SQL queries created from a vendor that need to be converted and the corresponding view referenced. I cannot seem to find any examples in IDX routines or in the IRIS/Cache documentation. Any help is appreciated.

-Alicia

0 5
0 402

Hi-

I'm curious to know what InterSystems clients are using for csp based web development methodology.

Are you doing tag based development, or class based development?

If you are using tag based development, what tools are you using to create the look and feel of your web pages? Are you using tools like Adobe Dreamweaver, or do your developers sit down and code HTML using plain editors like Notepad and Notepad++

Are you doing prototyping of web pages and then adding CSP tags, or are you just developing the finished csp page with no prototype?

2 2
0 402