InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,756 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

I looking to gain insight on if I can trigger a SMS text to a Clinician

New to HealthShare and trying to get the process for setting up a message.

Simple use case

Alert a Clinician if a patient meets specific requirements via an SMS text message.

I have set up a test physician in our dev environment, and enabled push notification on the Edges fro the MPI update manager.

Based off of the HEPUSH documentation.

Any direction to documentation or steps is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

0 5
0 341
Question
· Oct 5, 2018
New to Caché

Can anyone tell me where to find good resources to learn Caché besides InterSystems. I am looking foe material (ie books, white paper, exercises, ect). There does not seem to be a lot of information on Caché.

Thank you for all of your help

Justin

0 2
0 301

Hello,

I am a beginner with Object Script and I hope anyone can help me solving my questions.

1. Is there a way to time a loop in Object Script?

2. My code leads to the following error, even though it executes the method.

Is there a way to ignore this specific error, so that I can repeat my code in a time loop over and over again without stopping?

1 3
1 861

You have a global ^CODE("TNO","BIO",291,"AKI") that may or may not exist. On the data side of the global ref it can have a boolean value of 0 (false) or 1 (true) and this global is wrapped up in a Caché class accessible from myobject.AKI property. At the object level, how do you check whether the property is defined ie. is there a $DATA equivalent for Cache Object properties? Also, how would you kill /null the property as opposed to making the value 0 (false) or an empty string?

0 10
0 3.3K

Hi everyone,

I need submit a object have a json string as property of class, but I get an issue, object can't save to SQL table if I take json data to json property. I try making a test class with only json property and get the same issue, no data row in SQL table after run ClassMethod . Some one know what's problem, please help me. Here my test class:

1 2
0 732

I'm running this code in our application, and in the terminal:

>set query="SELECT * FROM PMG_Data_Private.RemitInstance WHERE (VoucherNumber %INLIST ? SIZE ((10)))"

>set tRS = ##class(%ResultSet).%New("%DynamicQuery:SQL")

>set ok=tRS.Prepare(query)

>d $system.Status.DisplayError(ok)

ERROR #5540: SQLCODE: -76 Message: Cardinality mismatch between the SELECT-list and INTO-list
SQLTEXT: SELECT * FROM PMG_Data_Private.RemitInstance WHERE (VoucherNumber %INLIST ? SIZE ((10)))

0 5
0 1.5K
Question
· Oct 3, 2018
CreateProperty with curl

Hello,

I have a question about creating properties with curl.

I already did create properties in Java with the following command.

<DO db.%CreateProperty("TotalSteps","%Integer","$.TotalSteps")>

It created the property TotalSteps with the type %Integer and the data path $.TotalSteps (since the header of my data source is also TotalSteps).

Now I would like to create the same property in curl with the following command

0 2
0 429

Hi

Anyone worked on "ccontrol list " command execution through Cache Object Scripting.

I executed through bat file passing this ../bin ccontrol list . Icould not get the results through COS but executed in command prompt

it pops up with notepad and list down Cache instances.

Need help here to address the same stuff through cache object scripting.

0 3
0 607

Hi Community!

I'm pleased to announce that we've just launched the new product in the family of InterSystems Data Platforms:

InterSystems IRIS for Health

IRIS for Health — is the world’s first and only data platform engineered specifically for healthcare. It empowers you to rapidly create and scale the industry’s next breakthrough applications.

2 0
1 435
Question
· Oct 2, 2018
%NOLOCK in insert query

I would like to know , if its safe to use %NOLOCK in insert query while doing some parallel processing in Ensemble. We will have pool size of more than 1 for a business process. The business process does an entry in internal meta data table , which will be used for some internal reporting. The same row might get updated by some other process later point of time. i could not produce any error or any issues . Looking forward to hear some opinion on this.

1 1
0 1.1K

Using our cool new debugging extension for Visual Studio Code I'm trying to debug a CreateProjection method of a class, but when I compile it the work apparently gets done in one of the worker jobs, so my breakpoint never triggers.

Is there a compiler flag or qualifier to force the compilation to be done in-process rather than getting handed off to a worker job?

2 4
0 440

I have previously setup an Atelier project and it was running. I recently received the 1.3 release. Now, I am unable to click on the previously established connection to my Cache server (as seen in the Serve Explorer. I see the connection and the little arrow (implying that there is a hierarchy of items underneath). But, clicking that arrow opens nothing. Ultimately, I was trying to access files on the server so that I could add some new ones to my existing Atelier Project.

0 4
0 260
Question
· Oct 2, 2018
Terminal Access Denied

HI,

I have been using evaluation version of Cache 2017.2, it was working fine and I was using Cache studio, SMP & Cache Terminal/console till yesterday.

Today, cache was in shutdown status, then I restarted. But, Cache terminal is not working and showing as Access Denied while otherthings like studio and SMP is working as expected. I checked all security level services on SMP, all are fine and enabled.

Can anyone help me to diagnose the problem and make it working.

Thanks.

0 9
0 1.7K

Hi Community!

We want to invite you to join the live broadcast in Developer Community Twitter!

@Evgeny Shvarov and @Joe Lichtenberg will present "Using Blockchain with InterSystems IRIS"!

This session will cover the applicability of blockchain technology to address current business challenges, and will present a live application using InterSystems IRIS with blockchain integration.

It will start in an hour!

1 0
0 179

Hi, Community!

This is a digest of the Developer Community postings in September 2018.

Most viewed

Atelier 1.3 Stable Release  324

Intersystems IRIS and the next applications generation  149

How the Intersystems IRIS ended to anemic databases era  141

Dynamic objects and JSON support in InterSystems products  141

UDL support  127

Global Summit 2018: Unconference topics to discuss  118

How I implemented GraphQL for InterSystems platforms  116

Is there a function similar to Oracle's CDC in the cache database?  116

Find a table given its name  113

parsing xml response  105

Most voted

Atelier 1.3 Stable Release  10

George James Software lunchtime meeting at Global Summit 2018  10

Save the date - DACH Symposium 2018  9

Sharding evaluation #1  8

Sharding evaluation #2  7

Atelier Source code versioning  5

Intersystems IRIS and the next applications generation  4

Global Summit 2018 - Make sure you hang out till Wednesday!  4

Developer Community September 2018 Release  4

New Video: Atelier – Debugging a Class  4

Most commented

How can I create properties (DocDB, Python)?  15

Is there a function similar to Oracle's CDC in the cache database?  15

parsing xml response  13

How to open Cache studio on Mac OS   11

Change time in message browser etc from UTC to local time  10

LDAP Connection/Configuration  9

class Ens.Queue visible to ODBC?  9

How to Open Terminal In Caché Mac OS  9

Impact of OREF support  9

Visual Report alternatives  8

Top 10 Authors to Follow by Views

Gevorg Arutunyan, Posts,  379

Yuri Gomes, Posts,  290

Robert Cemper, Posts,  190

Eduard Lebedyuk, Posts,  187

Dmitry Maslennikov, Posts,  185

Rustam Ibragimov, Posts,  127

Alexander Tsvetkov, Posts,  78

Mark Bolinsky, Posts,  60

Raymond Lawrence, Posts,  43

Irene Mikhaylova, Posts,  38

Top 10 Experts to Follow

Fred Gustafsson, Answers,  +5

Robert Cemper, Answers,  +4

Jolyon Smith, Answers,  +3

Nicole Aaron, Answers,  +3

Alexander Koblov, Answers,  +2

Tomas Vaverka, Answers,  +2

Len Goodkin, Answers,  +2

Herman Slagman, Answers,  +2

Evgeny Shvarov, Answers,  +1

Eduard Lebedyuk, Answers,  +1

1 0
0 207

Hi all.

As part of my dysfunctional journey with FHIR, I'm looking at using the SDA3 within Healthshare to then convert to the HSFHIR format.

This is working surprisingly well, except I'm falling over when it comes to repeating fields within the SDA3 when creating the HS.SDA3.Patient object manually from within Cache.

If I take the Patient ID as an example - within a DTL, I can quite easily take an MRN and add that to the target PatientNumbers.(1).Number and then add an NHS number to the target PatientNumbers.(2).Number.

0 1
1 399
Article
· Oct 1, 2018 4m read
Profiling code using Caché Monitor

Not everyone knows that InterSystems Caché has a built-in tool for code profiling called Caché Monitor.

Its main purpose (obviously) is the collection of statistics for programs running in Caché. It can provide statistics by program, as well as detailed Line-by-Line statistics for each program.

Using Caché Monitor

Let’s take a look at a potential use case for Caché Monitor and its key features. So, in order to start the profiler, you need to go to the terminal and switch to the namespace that you want to monitor, then launch the %SYS.MONLBL system routine:

3 1
7 928
InterSystems Official
· Sep 29, 2018
InterSystems Caché and Ensemble 2018.1 Release

InterSystems is pleased to announce that InterSystems Caché and Ensemble 2018 are now released!

New in these releases are features that improve security and operations, including:

· Key Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP) support
· Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy (VSS) integration
· Integrated Windows Authentication support for HTTP
· SSH enhancements

5 0
0 1.6K
Question
· Sep 28, 2018
Impact of OREF support

There are some classes in our code base that contain Methods only (no properties). I told my colleagues that converting them into the ClassMethods should improve performance as it would eliminate unnecessary OREF support at run-time. Some of them replied that it would be microseconds, so what is the reason to bother.

Is it possible to estimate the impact of OREF support of method calls at run-time? E.g., as a % of all CPU load.

0 12
0 445