InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,763 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

I'm referring to the document Using Cache with JDBC. Using this example, it sets the URL of the object ds of class CacheDataSource.

ds.setURL("jdbc:Cache://127.0.0.1:1972/SAMPLES");

My question is would you just copy and paste the URL from the login page to the string? I tried doing that and it returns an error saying "Invalid log file xyz"

Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thank you

0 4
0 1.1K

I setup a linked server to a cache database to query the data and when I try an query the data I get

OLE DB provider 'MSDASQL' for linked server 'xxx' returned data that does not match expected data length for column '[MSDASQL].CSFAELIGVENCITY'. The (maximum) expected data length is 20, while the returned data length is 23.

Should I be using a different driver when setting up the DSN?

0 2
0 4.1K
Question
· Dec 29, 2017
DBA account reset

I have a running Cache DB system that the password for DBA isn't given the default password. How should one go to reset the password without having the credentials for DBA?

0 3
0 514

Hi, Community!

Please find a new session recording from Global Summit 2017:

Disaster Recovery for Federated Systems

https://www.youtube.com/embed/AV5Ux2mT3qs
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 292
Announcement
· Dec 28, 2017
Atelier 1.1 Release

InterSystems is ready for 2018 since Atelier 1.1 is now available as a stable release! Bring on the new year!

To subscribe to the NEW Atelier release channel, please follow the instructions on the Atelier Download page.

Stick with the beta update channel if you want to be an Atelier insider and get the latest new features and enhancements before anyone else. #VIP

With this release, you can:

7 0
0 494

Hello,

I want to process more requests per second in Ensemble 2015 (soap service). My problem is in a business process that makes a great transformation. I thought that I can put its group size to 4 (the current value is 1), or put 4 business processes and apply, for example, the round-robin algorithm.
Which alternative is better?

0 8
0 479

Hi, Community!

Please welcome a new session recording from Global Summit 2017:

Data Visualization: The Choice is Yours

https://www.youtube.com/embed/1pdzlCDrabo
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 1
0 409
Question
· Dec 27, 2017
Studio Templates and Add Ons

We do not use the out of the box web server (57772) for HealthConnect, we run a stand alone instance of Apache with https enabled. Now when I go to Tools > Templates > Web Form Wizard, I get an error Navigation Cancelled. I get a similar error when I try Tools > Add Ons > Add On.

Any ideas?

0 7
0 630

I have made a complete copy of our test namespace into a secondary test namespace. Thereby we can test with our current EHR version and our soon to be deployed EHR version simultaneously. However, we have a number of saved searches within the Message Viewer that we would like to have available within our secondary namespace. Is it possible to export the saved searches within the message viewer?

Thanks!

0 3
0 382

Hi everyone

How can I connect using the Terminal to a remote server?

I changed the server indication on the Healthshare icon on the Windows toolbar.

The management portal works but not the Terminal. When I open the terminal it displays only some information about the server ("SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_7.2p2 Ubuntu-4ubuntu2.2"), but it doesn't give the possibility to log in.

Do you have any suggestions how I could fix it?

Thanks a lot and best regards

Milena

0 5
0 1.2K

[Update] The problem has been fixed.

The update sites listed on the Atelier download page will be temporarily down for some time. We will notify the community here once the servers are brought back up.

As a result, you will not be able to install Atelier 1.1.391 from the beta update site until this work is completed.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for any inconvenience.

0 2
0 218

What is difference between using a command $classmethod rather than just invoking them straight away?

For example if i need to call a class and its method i can just use like

do ##class(circle).radius()

rather than using

do $classmethod("circle",radius)

(I suppose both of them doing the same function i am not aware of it)

Please help me understand what is different and is there any specific usage.

Correct me if i have made mistake.

0 7
0 392
Question
· Dec 26, 2017
API resources acces

Hi community ,

i worked this last time on the access token generate method , now it's ok, i want use the received access token to have access for asking the resources server.

i found the [%SYS.OAuth2.AccessToken] class which describes how add access token in the http request header , but i don't know how use it in my project.

Do me take only this class or the full package %SYS.OAuth2.

Thank you for helping .

0 1
0 475

Let's say I have Macro.Parent class:

Include Parent
Class Macro.Parent
{

ClassMethod Test()
{
    write "Class: " _ $classname() _ $c(10,13) _ "Value: " _ $$$name
}

}

which references Parent.inc macro name:

#define name "Parent"

Now, I want in my subclass Macro.Child to have Test method with the same code, but to redefine value of name macro.

0 6
0 344

Hi, Community!

I'm pleased to announce that in this December 2017 we have 2 years of InterSystems Developer Community up and running!

Together we did a lot this year, and a lot more is planned for the next year!

Our Community is growing: In November we had 3,700 registered members (2,200 last November) and 13,000 web users visited the site in November 2017 (7,000 last year).

Thank you for using it, thanks for making it useful, thanks for your knowledge, experience, and your passion!

And, may I ask you to share in the comments the article or question which was most helpful for you this year?

Happy Birthday, Developer Community!

4 2
0 356

Hi, Community!

Check the second Developer Community Video of the week:

Deal with Dynamic (Schema-less) Data

https://www.youtube.com/embed/MRzryAD4DpU

1 0
0 255

In %Net.SSH.Session there is a method settraceMask and that will create a wireshark cap file for help with troubleshooting a connection. I dont see any class in Net.FtpSession that can be used for troubleshooting. Is there a different method that I should use?

0 1
0 404