Atelier is not translating the indentation spaces used to format XDATA sections in Cache Studio. Lack of these spaces makes the XDATA difficult to read. The styling (coloring) of the code is working just fine. Also, it appears that other class code indentation works fine.

Is anyone else seeing this issue? Has there been any discussion when this issue might be addressed by InterSystems? How shall I get some attention to this issue?

0 4
0 264
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,533 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

I'm trying write a JavaScript generator to perform pattern match validations using existing pattern match expressions in a legacy application.

I could make a server call to perform the pattern match operation but is there a way to automatically translate the pattern match expressions into RegEx expressions so I can perform the operation in JavaScript on the client to save making an Ajax call back to the server?

Thanks

Jay Ayliff

M-Tech

0 2
0 424

I'm receiving HL7 message containing the escape sequence \X00D\ indicating a carriage return. In the HL7 documentation I find that this is a valid escape sequence but when I read the intersystems documentation it states that only \X0D\ is valid.

What is the best way to work around this? I think that intersystems should change the UnescapeEx method in the EnsLib.HL7.Segment so that it complies with the standards.

0 2
0 877

Hi Community!

Please welcome a new session recording from Global Summit 2017:

What's Lurking in Your Data Lake?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/FGr5CAyWcGY
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 307

I am trying to fetch the data from cache database. But i got the error like "CSP application closed the connection before sending a responce".

Below is the query.

SELECT
CallbackComment
FROM SQ.CBPhoneResult_View Where PhoneDateODBC = '2018-04-09'

I have investigated and found that "CallbackComment" contains the special character single quotes " ' " for one result and due to this i got this error.

In this field data is enter by customer. so we cannot restrict them like Do Not use single quotes.

0 30
0 1.4K

My Atelier workspace used to maintain my settings, open files, window configuration, etc. when I would shutdown Eclipse and open it again later on my MacBook Pro. However, since I have upgraded to the latest version of Atelier 1.2.119 that no longer happens. I now have to open my last used files and reconfigure my windows the way I like them every time I start Eclipse/Atelier.

Anyone else have this issue? I have tried many things from Google searches to fix this but nothing has worked.

0 3
1 431

In this series of articles, I'd like to present and discuss several possible approaches toward software development with InterSystems technologies and GitLab. I will cover such topics as:

• Git 101
  • Git flow (development process)
  • GitLab installation
  • GitLab Workflow
  • Continuous Delivery
  • GitLab installation and configuration
  • GitLab CI/CD
  • Why containers?
  • Containers infrastructure
  • CD using containers
  • CD using ICM

In this article, we'll build Continuous Delivery with InterSystems Cloud Manager. ICM is a cloud provisioning and deployment solution for applications based on InterSystems IRIS. It allows you to define the desired deployment configuration and ICM would provision it automatically. For more information take a look at First Look: ICM.

3 0
2 1.2K

Hi everyone.

I have a cube with two dimensions, DimA and DimB, with the following structure:

DimA/H1/LevelA

DimA/H1/LevelC

DimB/H1/LevelB

DimB/H1/LevelC

LevelC is modeled in such way because its bound property (C) is group by properties A and B in transactional database, but A and B haven't relation.

I can use DeepSee REST API service /Info/FilterMembers/:datasource/:filterSpec specifying each dimension one filterSpec parameter and handle the results.

But, I would like to have the results for both dimension in only on service call.

0 4
1 232

Let's say I have this simple script file try.script

write 1
write 0

I can execute it in a terminal (csession) by calling:

csession cache < try.script

And I get the following output:

%SYS>
%SYS>

However I want to use a try catch block in my script:

try {
write 1/0
catch {}
halt

But as script is executed line by line, it's interpreted like this:

0 8
0 1.1K

GraphQL is a standard for declaring data structures and methods of data access that serves as a middleware layer between the client and the server. If you’ve never heard about GraphQL, here is a couple of useful online resources: here, here and here.

In this article, I will tell you how you can use GraphQL in your projects based on InterSystems technologies.

17 24
10 2.4K
Question
· Jul 4, 2018
$ZF(-100,..) issues

Hi, I found some issues with $ZF(-100) whilst replacing our old $ZF(-1) calls following the security alert. They're easy enough to work around, just figured it might be useful to someone :)

0 5
0 1.1K

Hello Global masters,

I have some question about How can I connect C# to Cache Object without VisM?

I am always using VisM when I want to connect C# to Cache Object becouse I learn it from my co-worker .

but When I asked something in here about Cache Object and someone worte "don't use VisM because it is old thing" like that.

So I want to know about that

Thank you

Minsu.

0 1
0 327

Hi everyone,

I am still learning the platform for a student project and have to do some streaming and data analysis next. Since for my case I have no "live api" I wanted to just stream json files and output the data as it comes in from the files. (basically to emulate a incoming data scenario)

So thanks to the documentation and community posts I have figured how to create a stream and read data from a JSON but since I'm also new to JSON I have some parsing problems. I don't know how to access subarrays/sub-objects via objectscript.

0 2
0 2.4K

New to Cache/Studio. Just installed Client option for Cache (cube).

Attempting login to Management Portal for dev/tst/prd environments yields ERROR #822.

Any suggestions on where to begin to resolve would be appreciated.

Thanks!

0 4
0 2.2K

Hi, every time I launch Atelier for the first time after my PC boot, it reports an error when trying to connect to a server.

Restarting Eclipse solves the issue and it no more manifests until next PC reboot.

Does anyone know how to avoid this issue? I run Windows 10, Java JRE 8

0 7
1 417

Hi Community!

Please welcome a new session recording from Global Summit 2017:

We Want More! - Solving Scalability

https://www.youtube.com/embed/yf-pj3EOSzo
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 267

Hi, Community!

This post is a digest of the Developer Community postings in June 2018.

Most viewed

Atelier 1.2 Stable Release 230

InterSystems IRIS Data Platform 2018.1.1 Release 199

"IF THEN - $SELECT - $CASE" - What is the best way? 179

$CASE For Long Stories 148

Translate a number to text 147

Sort ordering 141

Extending method keywords 138

Stop Storing Atelier Credentials 133

COMANDO $ZF 130

Multi Language Sort 125

Most voted

Atelier 1.2 Stable Release 7

Translate a number to text 7

InterSystems IRIS Data Platform 2018.1.1 Release 6

Multi Language Sort 5

InterSystems on DeveloperWeek NYC, June 18-20 5

Atelier at EclipseCon France 2018 4

Installation Manifest - I can disabled the journal globals by the XML? 3

Creating SSL-Enabled Mirror on InterSystems IRIS Using Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) 3

One simple Docker trick to halve your image build time 2

DC June 2018 Release 2

Most commented

Communication link failure trying to access Studio 15

$CASE For Long Stories 14

How to convert page number to roman numeral in ZEN Report? 14

Extending method keywords 13

How to navigate to parent of Serial Object? 12

Kill process started by JOB 11

Custom file pass through Operation writing out unreadable pdf files 11

Has anyone tried REST API Put Or Post on AWS S3 ? 10

%ProcessError+6 ^%Net.Remote.Proxy.1 error occurs inconsistently 10

How to Update Caché User Full Name field via SQL? 9

Top 10 Authors to Follow by Views

Francisco López, Posts, 147

Eduard Lebedyuk, Posts, 73

Daniel Kutac, Posts, 45

Pete Greskoff, Posts, 34

Top 10 Experts to Follow

Nicole Aaron, Answers, +11

Robert Cemper, Answers, +10

Eduard Lebedyuk, Answers, +9

Vitaliy Serdtsev, Answers, +7

Benjamin Spead, Answers, +4

Francisco López, Answers, +4

Evgeny Shvarov, Answers, +3

Dmitry Maslennikov, Answers, +3

Gilberto Junior, Answers, +3

Timothy Leavitt, Answers, +2

0 0
0 179

I am working on a TrakCare JIRA issue that requires accessing class properties in a different installation of TrakCare on another machine. For instance, I need to compare the deprecated items in the current version of TrakCare to the deprecated items in a previous release. Is there anything in the built in classes that will allow me to do this, or is it something I'll need to do with a SQL stored procedure or something else I haven't thought of?

0 2
0 268