Hi Developers!

When you prepare your modules for ZPM (InterSystems Package Manager) it expects the certain directory structure for ObjectScript source files.

ObjectScript in your source folder need to be stored by types in the following subfolders. E.g. if you have the source folder named as /src the structure should be as follows:

/src

/cls - for classes

/inc - for include files

/mac - for mac files

/int - for interpretable files

2 0
1 688
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,808 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi Developers!

Just want to share the information with you that we support TechCrunch Disrupt Hackathon 2019 this year!

It will take place from 2-4 of October in San Francisco, CA.

We introduced InterSystems special prizes for participants which solutions will use InterSystems IRIS $4,000 and InterSystems IRIS for Health 4,000.

Learn more here.

If you happen to participate we wish you luck and hope you'll leverage InterSystems IRIS data platform functionality to win Disrupt Hackathon 2019!

0 0
0 270

At least three different ways to process errors (status codes, exceptions, SQLCODE etc is given in ObjectScript. Most systems have status, but for a range of reasons exceptions are more convenient to manage. You spend some time translating between the various techniques dealing with legacy code. For reference, I use several of these excerpts. It is hoped that they will also support others.

4 2
2 1.6K

Hi community,

I created a business operation class using the FTP Outbound Adapter, and it works when configured for SFTP but when I try to use it for FTPS, it does not work as expected. The connection is established, it creates the file on the destination server but then is disconnected in the middle of the transfer and the PutStream returns 0 and never seems to finish the write of the file. Anyone have any idea of what's happening or any steps I can try to troubleshoot?

Thanks in advance.

Info:

0 2
0 646

I learned about the Open Exchange tab here at Intersystems. I wanted to look at one of them, but when I clicked it, it tried to go to the site, then brought me back to openexchange.intersystems.com. I then saw a "not secure" icon in the browser bar. I tried this on IE, Chrome, and Firefox, and could never seem to get into the site to look at the site https://openexchange.intersystems.com/package/Cach%25C3%25A9Quality.

1 4
0 156

I am playing with the FHIR Sandbox.

I want to sort the patients returned in the bundle from the Patient search using the _sort (according to FHIR standard the _sort parameter is what should be used to sort), but I get: "Invalid request URL parameter _sort specified"

So I am having to assume that InterSystems did not implement _sort.

0 1
0 200

Greetings,

I am trying to test an hl7 message inside studio and when I click on the test button I get this error:

"<FUNCTION>GetProp+2^%CDCalBk" at 9:51 am. $I=/dev/null:50333010 ($X=0 $Y=54) $J=50333010 $ZA=0 $ZB="" $ZS=65536 ($S=66023400)

I have never seen this before! Any suggestions?

Here a simple test message:

0 2
0 296

Hi Developers!

If you happen to visit Global Summit 2019 don't hesitate to stop by Developers Community Booth (table 9 on Tech Exchange, 3rd floor) - we can help to submit your Open Exchange solution to ZPM Package Manager.

One package Output Capture by @David Crawford is already packaged and can be installed with the following command:

zpm:USER>install output-capture

Also, come to chat on your dev experience and collect your GlobalMasters badge from @Anastasia Dyubaylo ;)

2 0
0 303

Hello, everyone,

I'm trying to find solutions to a problem that's becoming quite boring.
On only one namespace, the sudio is very slow.
The studio freezes completely for 5-10 seconds when I save or compile a class. Sometimes it also freezes for no apparent reason at a random time...
It stops when I change namespace...

Do you have any idea what that could be?

Thank you in advance

0 15
0 434

I am trying to return a stream soap response using web services I can call my web service supply it with a xml string which works fine . I then work on that XML and try to return a Stream but all works in the production when my service receives the stream after I get the error as if its trying to copy stream to a variable and I am confused as to where that operation happens.

0 3
0 842

Hi All,

I have a class method, this can be any cache expression to execute (usually a class / method and args) and and args stored in a variable, for example;

set aa = "##Class(Utils.Test).Run(1,2,3)"

do aa

I tried using $classmethod(class,method,args..), by extracting the values but sometimes there can be no arguments, or arguments such as ;

("2019-01-01","1,2,3,4")

which causes issues while running the $classmethod, (i am using $P to extract the Class, Method and args).

Is there any simpler way of doing this?

0 4
0 288
Question
· Sep 20, 2019
eFax

I am having trouble sending URL encoded payload to eFax in FormData. Does anyone have experience working with the eFax? Their support is not the greatest.

This is what I am trying to send

s rObj.ContentType="application/x-www-form-urlencoded"

d rObj.InsertFormData("id", "123456789")

0 5
1 315

Hi Community:

Could Global Summit be only a few days away? We've hit a record for attendance this year, and, if you aren't based in Boston, we're expecting summer-like weather.

I just wanted to let those of you who can't attend (maybe next year) know that you will be able to livestream the morning keynote presentations for all three days of the Global Summit. Listen in as featured speakers from InterSystems and from business, academic, and healthcare organizations share their visions of future technology.

Follow the livestream link and click the Launch button for the appropriate day. Here's the program:

3 0
0 263

Hi Community,

New video is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

Meet Concurrent Need for Clinical Viewer

https://www.youtube.com/embed/UkiFRipax10
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
1 220

In .NET Core you have an option to extend a session using a "sliding expiration". This means that if over half the time has passed and the user actively uses their session then the expiry timer gets reset and the user remains logged in. This can lead to the curious situation where you have an active authenticated user with an expired access token being used in data-access requests.

0 1
0 3.4K

In time for InterSystems Global Summit 2019 we at George James Software are pleased to offer a cloud-hosted evaluation environment where you can work with Serenji in Visual Studio Code, editing and debugging ObjectScript in a sandbox running InterSystems IRIS 2019.3 Community edition.

You can do it all from your web browser. Nothing will be installed on your workstation, nor will any settings have to be changed on it.

To take Serenji for a test drive please visit https://georgejames.com/dc-gitpod

2 2
1 311

InterSystems has corrected a defect in applications that use Unicode character 223 (ß). This defect can result in incomplete query results, class compilation errors, and removal of custom SQL privileges.

This problem occurs on systems that are running or have previously run on:

• Caché and Ensemble 2018.1.0, 2018.1.1, and 2018.1.2
  • HealthShare Health Connect (HSAP) 15.032 on Core versions 2018.1.0, 2018.1.1, and 2018.1.2
  • HealthShare Health Connect 2019.1
  • InterSystems IRIS data platform – all currently released versions
  • InterSystems IRIS for Health – all currently released versions

The defect is triggered by data and component names containing Unicode character 223 (ß). In the versions listed above, an uppercase conversion incorrectly maps that character to Unicode character 7838 (ẞ). Applications perform this uppercase conversion using features such as $ZCONVERT and %SQLUPPER.

Problems can occur when accessing data or classes created or modified on a product with a different uppercase conversion than the one currently in use.

0 0
0 227

InterSystems has corrected a defect that could lead to invalid backups on Windows platforms. The defect causes upgrades to disable the EnableVSSBackup setting. By default, EnableVSSBackup is enabled (value set to 1) and the upgrade sets its value to 0. Windows VSS backups taken with this setting disabled may contain invalid CACHE.DAT files.

This problem is limited to Windows platforms on the following versions:

• Caché and Ensemble 2018.1.0, 2018.1.1, and 2018.1.2
  • HealthShare Health Connect (HSAP) 15.032 on Core versions 2018.1.0, 2018.1.1, and 2018.1.2
  • HealthShare 2019.1 (Unified Care Record, Patient Index, Health Insight, Personal Community, and Provider Directory) on Core version 2018.1.2
  • HealthShare 2018.1 (Information Exchange, Patient Index, Health Insight, and Personal Community) on Core versions 2018.1.1 or 2018.1.0

The defect only occurs if you are upgrading to a version listed above. Once you have upgraded to an affected version, you must manually enable the setting; otherwise, it will be disabled on future upgrades, even when upgrading to versions containing the correction.

For customers using Windows VSS backups, InterSystems recommends enabling this setting on any 2018.1 instances of Caché or Ensemble. Once you have enabled the setting, future upgrades (including to affected versions) will preserve its value.

0 0
0 197