InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,537 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Someone may have asked this before but is there a way to return the TRACE statements that we have placed in the Data transformation within the DTL Editor Testing Tool (EnsPortal.Dialog.TestTransform.cls)? Is this something we can get in an Enhancement request in for?

It would save sometime in troubleshooting where an error might be in the DTL.

Just wondering...

Thanks

Scott

0 1
0 246

By default InterSystems IRIS expose your endpoints using http, but can be necessary run https from your dev env and/or get public internet access to your app. You can buy or get a certificate and config a gateway, spending many hours or use a great public service called ngrok. Follow the steps:

1 - Run your app, I will use FHIR template as sample, see:

1.1 download the app: git clone https://github.com/intersystems-community/iris-fhir-template.git

5 2
4 415

Hey Developers,

New demo show by InterSystems Product Manager @Raj Singh is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Develop a Python Flask app with InterSystems IRIS in 10 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/embed/271CEPw_weY
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

5 0
0 282

Free certification exam attempt for all attendees of Virtual Summit 2020!

InterSystems is proud to offer free InterSystems Certification exam attempts to all attendees of InterSystems Virtual Summit 2020. The one free exam attempt will be made available to all registered attendees and can be used at any time until December 31, 2020.

This is our standard online exam service with online proctoring that is normally priced at $150 per attempt.

9 3
1 472

FHIR Terminology Service specification describes a set of operations on CodeSystem, ValueSet and ConceptMap resources. Among those operations, the following four operations appear to be the most widely adopted ones:

CodeSystem ValueSet
$lookup
$validate-code
$expand
$validate-code

Developing a partial implementation of the specification has been an effective way to explore the new FHIR framework introduced in IRIS for Health 2020.1. The implementation includes four operations listed above, and supports read and search interactions for CodeSystem and ValueSet resources.

It's important to note that the implementation uses plain ObjectScript persistent classes as source terminology tables.

4 1
1 486
Article
· Oct 6, 2020 2m read
An overview of npm-iris

What is npm-iris?

N.P.M stands for "No Project Mess."

N.P.M. is a Project & Task Management app that uses InterSystems IRIS and Bootstrap 4.

No Project Mess is created to help developers and small business companies to reduce complexity in their daily problems, with a simple and intuitive projects and tasks management software.

It offers different views for your tasks, from a spreadsheet, kanban, calendar, or even Gantt!

3 0
0 283

Hi

I would like to create a new message of a particular type and append various segments programmatically. I have started with the following snippet. What I am currently finding difficult is to define a segment of a particular segment structure. I would like to append a pid segment of 2.3.1 to my message. I know I could you the importfromstring but I wanted to know whether there was a better way of achieving this.

0 2
0 532

I was wondering if there was a certain procedure or documentation on securing (Https://) the Web Portal into IRIS/Ensemble?

Currently we are using LDAP Delegated Authentication to access the Web Portal using LDAP. However as more and more emphasis is put on securing applications within networks, I can see Management/Security asking us to make sure that the web portal is more secure.

1 6
1 818

Those of you who are following the FullStack competition here in the Developer Community will know that I submitted an entry named qewd-conduit. I wanted to summarise why I think it's something worth you taking a bit of time to check out.

qewd-conduit uses the Node.js-based QEWD framework alongside IRIS to implement the back-end REST APIs for something known as the RealWorld Conduit application:

https://github.com/gothinkster/realworld

5 6
1 423

Hey Developers,

Are you joining us for the InterSystems Virtual Summit 2020?

⚡️ THE REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN ⚡️

There will be something for everyone at Virtual Summit, whether you’re a tech-savvy executive, a technical manager, a developer or a systems integrator. And this year all sessions are free to attend!

The general theme of the summit is Interaction & Information. And what awaits you at the Summit?

8 2
0 603

Let's imagine if you would like to write some real web application, for instance, some simple clone of medium.com. Such sort of application can be written using any different language on the backend side, or with any framework on the frontend side. So many ways to do the same application, and you can look at this project. Which offers a bunch of frontends and backends realizations for exactly the same application. And you can easily mix them, any chosen frontend should work with any backend.

Let me introduce the same application realization for InterSystems IRIS on a backend side.

6 3
1 749

Hi, I am new to IRIS and We are planning to setup a CI pipeline on AWS VM deploying the iris data platform container. I am trying to find out which folders needs to be inside the source control and where (exact folder) the updated code needs to be pulled in the container. I would be much obliged if anyone cant point the CI CD related documentation.

Thanks,
Raj

0 1
0 467
Article
· Oct 5, 2020 2m read
File Passthrough Feeder

IRIS Interoperability Productions formerly known as Ensemble are fun to work with. Yes, I really think my work is fun. I have seen File Passthrough Services and File Passthrough Operations come in handy. At one point we placed test messages in files, then we utilized a File Passthrough Service with Inbound File Adapter to send the contents of the file as a Stream to a File Passthrough Operation with Outbound TCP Adapter.

4 1
0 347

Hello, we would need some help:

We would like to use a Transformation to convert an ORU_R30 2.3 to ORU_R30 2.5

However Ensemble does not have a HL7 Schema for ORU R_30 2.3

So then our original message is not being recognized:

→ How could we let Ensemble recognize the ORU R30 2.3 structure to be able to use a Transformation?

We have read:

0 2
0 214

Hey Developers!

This week is a voting week for the InterSystems Full Stack Contest!

So, it's time to give your vote to the best solutions built with InterSystems IRIS.

🔥 You decide: VOTING IS HERE 🔥

How to vote? This is easy: you will have one vote, and your vote goes either in Experts Nomination or in Community Nomination.

5 4
0 430

Hi

How do I run a CSP page from within VS Code.

Secondly I have installed an extension called "Live Server" which will run .html pages within VS Code. Have any of you made use of this extension and if so can you specify that .csp pages are html pages?

If I press F5 in VS Code (just as you would in Cache Studio) in order to view a csp page when I press F5 in vs code it tries to open

http://localhost:57772/csp/bootstrap/

without the csp page name

0 6
2 871

Hi all,

I need some advice about JSON conversions and the outputs. I am being sent a JSON response from an API call and I am struggling to produce an output that I can use from it.

I have used the %FromJSON() method call to take the JSON stream source (pData) and convert it to a Dynamic object (object) but I am a little unsure as to how I can read the dynamic object and use it to extract the values from this and set the values as a property in another class.

The current coding I have for the conversion:

0 21
0 582
Announcement
· Oct 2, 2020
Csvgen-UI

Introduction

This is a csvgen UI frontend in Angular 8.
The aim of this project is to easily import csv file to Iris from a web ui.

Demo

Demo

Install with ZPM

It will automatically install the dependency of csvgen and sslclient

zpm "install csvgen-ui"

This will create two new endpoints :

• One for the Rest API for uploading files

4 2
0 316