Hi,

After cloning "http://github.com/intersystems/Samples-Integration-RedLights" sample code I imported sample production from /home/project/Samples-Integration-RedLights/data/EndStateProduction.xml file to my local system.

Now I am getting the error "ERROR #5021: Directory '\home\project\shared\Samples-Integration-RedLights\data\SampleFiles\' does not exist." in my service.

While modifying the Directory path I am getting below error :

0 1
0 356

Hello,

We are connecting to our client's Intersys database with python3.8 on our Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS, we are having trouble gettin the intersys.pythonbind module to work.

We are able to install the intersystems_irispython-3.2.0-py3-none-any.whl but, when we try to run the code we always get:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "./get_well_life.py", line 4, in <module>

import intersys.pythonbind

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'intersys'

Please could you tell us what may be going wrong?

0 1
0 433

Hi all,

I'm trying to output a XML file, mapped from a ORU_R01 2.3 HL7 message, with a file name based of fields in the source HL7 message in the following format,

source.{PIDgrpgrp(1).PIDgrp.PID:PatientIDInternalID(1).ID}_"-"_
source.{PIDgrpgrp(1).PIDgrp.PV1grp.PV1:VisitNumber.ID}_"-"_
source.{PIDgrpgrp(1).ORCgrp(1).OBR:ObservationDateTime.timeofanevent}

To give something like RXR0000000-000000123-20211125105415.xml as the output filename,

0 1
0 302

When using "IDENTITY" as my primary key, I can select the last inserted ID with

SELECT LAST_IDENTITY() FROM %TSQL_sys.snf;

Actually this is how Hibernate + Iris' Driver acquires the inserted ID when mapping with

@GeneratedValue(strategy = GenerationType.IDENTITY)

Now, considering that I am using the type "SERIAL" as my primary key instead, how can I get the last inserted ID?

Note that with "SERIAL" I can forcefully insert any value for this ID, from which Iris will continue generating values...

0 1
0 231

We are seeing performance issues in purging objects/tables that have parent-child relationships defined. Due to the number of child objects we're seeing very long duration to purge a single parent and all child tables. Is there a better way to do this and get a more performant purge task? I was thinking to purge the child tables individually first and then delete the parent is one way. Is there any other approach?

David

0 1
0 299

Hi,

I'm getting thousands of errors like the ones below:

2021-05-03 14:11:44 [SQLCODE: <-400>:<Ocorreu um erro fatal>] [Cache Error: <<READ>Dispatch+14^%SYS.BINDSRV>] [Location: <ServerLoop>] [Client info: <Username: KIORAS, Node Name: 3IK0VLS5UU, IP Address: 192.168.1.223, Executable Name: EXTRService.exe, Internal Function: B0>] [%protocol: <52>] $Id: //ce/2018.1.2/kernel/common/src/aclass.c#1 $ 23468 104

0 1
0 463
Question
· Dec 2, 2021
Server Connections

I'm upgrading my laptop, and installed HealthShare 2020.2. I wanted to import my server connections from my previous laptop, so I exported the Registry Keys (Windows 10) Under Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\InterSystems\Cache\Servers from the old machine. I then imported them into new laptop, but I still don't get the list of connections in my HealthShare Remote System Access list from the HS Cube in my system tray.

Does anyone have a solution for this? I thought this was more portable.

0 1
0 333

There is a major opportunity in South Africa for a complex WMS solution.

We have a long standing production warehouse management system, we need to partner with an organisation that has track record of such implementation in the past two (2) years.

Are there any partners out there that might be interested in a Joint Venture ?

0 1
0 399

I am trying to use Dynamic SQL because I need to supply data at runtime.
The generated query returns 0 rows for some reason. If I copy/paste the query into Monitor, it works correctly. I am suspecting it has something to do with dates being the wrong format (I am supplying them in 'YYYY-MM-DD' format). Is that the cause? And if so, how do I supply dates in correct format?

0 1
0 158
Question
· May 27, 2021
ERROR#5002

User antiterrorism is assigned the following SQL procedure privileges:

ERROR #5002: Cache error: <UNDEFINED>SQLUserPrivsExecute+57^%SYS.SQLSEC ^oddPROC("ENSEMBLE_ENS","BAIYAOJIREQUEST_EXTENT",27)

SOURCE ELEMENT: %CSP.UI.Component.SQLTables (SQLProcs)

0 1
0 380

Dear Developers,

I have a complex ZEN PDF report that has multiple tables that essentially are the same but are populated by different global definitions. The code has hardcoded groups for these tables but I would like the number of tables to be variable as many as there are global levels for a particular report.

Is there any way that I could build a report from a variable source of data rather that hardcoding 10 or more exact sections like the code below ?

The code below is for table 2 in my report

0 1
0 234