Hello,

We would need some help, please;

We would like to handle when we have a date with hours:

And when we have it without the hours part, as follows:

For the first case we used:

##class(Ens.Util.Time).ConvertDateTime(source.{ORCgrp(1).RXA:DateTimeStartofAdministratio},"%Y%m%d%H%M%S","%d/%m/%Y",,.tSC)

For the second one we wrote:

##class(Ens.Util.Time).ConvertDateTime(source.{ORCgrp(1).RXA:DateTimeStartofAdministratio},"%Y%m%d","%d/%m/%Y",,.tSC)
0 1
0 282

Does anyone know how to get the closing tab/menu changing event in a CSP? I've tried the JS "OnBeforeUnload" already but it seems the browsers aren't allowing it anymore. I need to show a pop-up that holds the user if trying to get away before completing the stage.

0 1
0 116

Has anyone else seen this error? From the API Manager Catalog, I can select an API and use the "Try it Out" feature. An error is returned - TypeError: Failed to fetch.

The same Curl can be imported into Postman and executed successfully. For us, API Manager is in a container and the container can ping the server. Also, this error is in the Developer Tools/Console -

0 1
0 170

Hi, I think it's a simple question this at the end of something fairly complex

I've a DTL to go to a target class in context

I get the error CLASS DOES NOT callrequest=##class(context.ConnectDocumentRequest).%New()'

I attempted to add code to initate the context with

set context.ConnectDocumentRequest =##class(Penn.EDT.Messages.ConnectDocumentRequest).%New()

0 1
0 235

Hi Experts,

SQL access,

In the component window, I see that some of the fields have no reference to SQL, for example: The active flag.

how to know all the active elements, when getdate()>= DateTo or between time between From and To does not work in SQL, I see some existing code, with reference to CAST, please can you provide more details? Thanks a lot.

0 1
1 240

I'm trying to implement an OAuth2 server, but I have som issues when trying to setup JWT under OAuth 2.0->Client.

I get the error message saying "No match between server name 'localhost' and SSL certificate values 'cache'". I have set up a SSL/TLS configuration as simple as possible without any certificate files. I'm accessing my server via HTTPS with an unsigned certificate.

Can anyone point me in the right direction on how to resolve the issue I'm encountering.

0 1
0 482
Question
· Aug 15, 2021
Post Deployment Support

Hello,

Does anyone know if intersystems has a support document/ support guide on "Healthshare"? We need to share it with our L1 support team.

Any support document with a few known issues with their resolution, that the L1 team can expect and resolve?

0 1
0 126
Question
· Aug 27, 2021
SSO Login

Hi

We have an application that is logged using AWS SSO.
We are passing username and password from the AWS SSO to our application for validating the user.
But what we need is, we need to login to application without using the password.
Is there any possible way available for this?

Thanks,
Syed M

0 1
0 225

In previous versions of cache I used to be able to write click on a class and get a delete class option but in this version I can not find the delete class option was wondering if there is another way to delete a class if you wanted to do some house keeping.

N.B. These are the classes I create not the ones that comes with cache.

0 1
0 481
Question
· Mar 25, 2021
CLOB fields brock

hello,

I need help...rsrs

I have a query that return only one CLOB field and only one line, of oracle and in field have a xml.

if use pResultSet.Get the string truncate the xml.

I want display the xml as a service, because have many lines... i don't need iterate in xml, only get to oracle and display as xml soap.

any tip help.

thk

0 1
0 245

Hello,

I am a clinician and we use Trakcare Lab LIMS at our institution.

We understand histopathology reports are directly typed, stored and uploaded directly to the LIMS.

For clinical audit purpose we need to download these reports directly in text format in bulk. Can anyone offer some technical assistance in retrieval of these histopathology reports? Is there any script that can be run to access, retrieve and download these reports?

0 1
0 174
Question
· Jan 14, 2021
Page break - Zen Report

I have two tables in a row in my report, but if the first table gets too big to the point that tables 1 and 2 don't fit on the page, the page breaks.

The problem is that the page break is happening in the middle of table 2 and I wanted the page to break and leave table 2 on the second page.

No table grows to the point of occupying more than one page alone.

Any tips on how to guarantee this?

Remembering that the reports were made using Zen Report.

2 1
0 221