Hello,

I hereby announce the creation of an IRC channel dedicated to Caché development:

* network: FreeNode (connect to server: irc.freenode.net)

* channel: ##cos (yes, two hashes).

Topic is anything related to Caché development in spite of the name (and the fact that of Caché development I only really know about COS anyway), so sorry in advance for the restrictive channel name :)

Waiting for you here! (my nick is idletask on freenode)

3 0
0 336
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,537 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Contestant

I have been walking through this with a few team members and as such I thought there might be others out there who could use it, especially if you work with HL7 & Ensemble/HealthConnect/HealthShare and never venture out past the Interoperability section.

4 0
0 72

Hey everyone,

Need to change your PRIMARY email address (login email) and not lose all your activity on the Developer Ecosystem resources: Community, Global Masters, and Open Exchange?

It's easy! We will take care!

1️⃣ We will correctly transfer all your information from the old DC account to the new one.

All your posts, comments, mentions, likes, etc. will be saved on the new account.

4 0
2 314

Hi Community!

Here is a digest of the Developer Community postings in April 2019.

Most viewed

Most voted

Most Discussed

0 0
0 191

Hey Developers,

In the second part, you will learn how to build a FHIR Application with OAuth 2.0 and OKTA:

Securing FHIR Applications with OAuth 2.0 (Part 2)

https://www.youtube.com/embed/4Dk9MYrWaX8
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 241
Announcement
· May 7, 2019
Bug in DC Email System

Hi Community!

Today and yesterday a lot of you received a strange email with the subject:

InterSystems Developers Publications, Week 29 of April - 05 of May, Digest

and body:

subscription|type|digest_w|post|461231|

This happened because of a bug in our email subsystem. I bring my apologies and we are fixing the bug at the moment.

0 0
0 189

NewBie's Corner Session 4 The Plus Sign and Concatenation Operators

Welcome to NewBie's Corner, a weekly or biweekly post covering basic Caché Material.

Click on the Caché Cube in your system tray and select Terminal to try out the commands.

Plus Sign (+) operator

Typically, the Plus sign (+) adds two numbers together. This is true in COS (Caché ObjectScript), but COS uses it in other ways as well.

Set the variable X to a value of +12

0 0
0 390
Article
· May 30, 2019 2m read
BackgroundJobs over ECP

Running a Background Job using the JOB command is a well-known feature.
Using ECP to distribute databases to several servers is also well-known.
But using the combination of both to run a process on a different server
seems to be a rare case.

Sure there are enough other ways to start a remote job, but the special
combination with ECP where the application server starts a process on a
data server without additional networking is worth to be remembered.

13 0
1 583

With the release of InterSystems IRIS 2021.2 Preview and all-new LOAD DATA functionality dataset can by added with Objectscript Package Manager (ZPM)

Medical Datasets contains following 12 datasets. For dataset tables and data details please visit ONLINE DEMO by using SuperUser | SYS

2 0
0 180
Article
· Jun 15, 2016 1m read
MQTT Client in COS

Hi All,

I've created a sample implementation of the MQTT protocol, which is now available on GitHub.

The project demonstrates MQTT client capabilities and it's written in Caché Object Script.

Any comments, bug reports are welcome! Some more enhancements (like SSL / TLS support) are planned for the near future.

4 0
0 584

Requirement: Transform source XML message to target JSON.

step1: First create json equivalent xml from any online tool.

step2: use add in studio utility create persistent classes from json equivalent xml and compile it , now target persistent classes are ready

step3: Do the above step for source xml or xsd and generate persistent classes for source and compile it

step4: complete the DTL by selecting root node from source, target persistent classes and complete the mappings and compile it

5 0
0 359
Closed

Valant Medical Solutions is a market-leading, software-as-a-service organization serving the needs of the behavioral healthcare industry. Our mission is to develop disruptive technology solutions that exponentially improve behavioral healthcare quality to better serve mental health providers and their patients. We’re seeking enthusiastic, passionate individuals to join us as we transform the industry!

2 0
0 245

Hey Community,

In this video, you will learn how to use the Data Transformation Wizard in the Management Portal of InterSystems IRIS® data platform to convert messages to other formats:

Transforming Healthcare Messages in InterSystems Integrations

https://www.youtube.com/embed/lLaRh7b2sK4
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 135

Hi Community!

You're very welcome to watch a new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube, recorded by @Stefan Wittmann, InterSystems Product Manager:

InterSystems API Manager Introduction

https://www.youtube.com/embed/vO6kz1G4eVg

5 0
1 492

I'm pleased to announce the release of version 1.4.4 of the VS Code extension, which contains the following enhancements and bug fixes. Links will take you to the GitHub issue being addressed. As always, if you already have the extension installed, VS Code should automatically update your extension. If you're a new user, use these instructions to get started.

2 0
0 264

Hi Community:

Could Global Summit be only a few days away? We've hit a record for attendance this year, and, if you aren't based in Boston, we're expecting summer-like weather.

I just wanted to let those of you who can't attend (maybe next year) know that you will be able to livestream the morning keynote presentations for all three days of the Global Summit. Listen in as featured speakers from InterSystems and from business, academic, and healthcare organizations share their visions of future technology.

Follow the livestream link and click the Launch button for the appropriate day. Here's the program:

3 0
0 263