Question
· May 23, 2018
DeadJobAlert question

We have received a dead job alert. We want to know when occurs this, I mean, Ensemble kills a job automatically if it is consuming a lot of memory or CPU? Or is the operating system who kills the job and Ensembe detects it and alerts?

0 1
0 380
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,536 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Question
· Jul 24, 2018
Combo Chart scaling question...

Hi -

I'm trying to get my Combo Chart to dynamically scale the Y axis, but it's not doing what I would like. The 1st Y series, if the MAX value is set to null, scales the chart and the series fine, but then the subsequent Y axis are not to that same scale. Each "null" Max'ed series is setting it's own scale based only on it's own ranges and not in sync with anything else.

Is there a way to force all of the "null" scaled columns to be in the SAME scale as each other AND be dynamic.

0 1
0 226

SQL gateway. 'Locking' problem.

while debugging, is there in Caché a command to 'unlock' the instance of a class ?

close class, and kill class is not enough.

same problem in %Activate link

for each debug I have to exit (Halt) the terminal,

make debug in C#

coming back , and re-load again in Caché.

Regards,

Emanuel

0 1
0 304

Hi everyone,

today I'm asking your help with an issue related to the response messages sent from my production to a client software, such as Postman or SoapUI.

Issue

In the last few days I've been unable to view the responses received from my production in Postman, even if I was able to do so earlier. I'm sending the request to a remote server reachable via a Putty tunnel.

Postman Test

I'm currently testing this simple POST message:

1 1
0 280
Question
· Oct 10, 2018
Reply Code Actions

Hi!

We would like to retry message so that it's restored to end of operation's queue. This is in situation where order of messages is not needed to be handled by Ensemble, there is version number in message data and receiving application can ignore incoming message if necessary.

We would try to send message until it's accepted (or manually suspended), but this should not block operation's queue.

We have already this in actions:

D - Disable the Operation, log an error and restore the message to the front of the Operation's queue.

0 1
0 765

Hi All,

Actually, I'm developing few restful API's. I want to create a authentication tokens and display it on my login restful API. If I'm using CSP sessionId, how can I validate the session Id's in another or continues restful API's. else, is there any other approach to handle this task.

My Primary goal is, I have to integrate 2 different front end applications. One is Zen framework another one is web pages from Python.

If any lead, it would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Arun Kumar Durairaj.

0 1
0 465

Good day,

We recently had penetration testing conducted on our HealthShare clinical viewer and patient Index instances and below is the recommendation

1. Set a same-site cookie for identified CSPWSERVERID. Please advise where I can do this as I only saw this on web gateway settings and it has enable and disable options only.

0 1
0 144
Question
· Aug 5, 2021
DTL record testing error

In the Data Transformation Builder, I have a source record with several values that is connected to a target record with several properties. In the Tools tab, clicking on Test, I have an xml format set up to test the data transformation but I'm getting this error:

ERROR <Ens>ErrNoObjFromString: Failed to find element Record / class BI.process.prodTest.Record in String

Do you know what might be causing this error to happen?

0 1
0 86
Question
· Nov 15, 2018
SQL calculated property rollback

Greetings all,

I have a quick SQL question. I am working with a class, which has a calculated property, which in turned indexed.
The calculation for this property is created based on another property value via:
SqlComputeOnChange = attributes - so basically every time I add a property attribute to my class, my new property
is calculated based on some SqlComputeCode which calls some class method.

That initial setup works as designed.

0 1
0 258

Occasionally, in VSCode, compile errors stop displaying. I'll be getting errors on compile all along (expected, and it compiles while saving using CTRL+S), until they'll suddenly stop. I haven't found any solution, including restarting VSCode and restarting my user session in Fedora. I'm running IRIS locally on Fedora and running VSCode also on the same machine. The only solution I've found is to restart IRIS. It's a solo dev environment and relatively small, so restarting isn't anything but an annoyance.

Are there any known bugs around this or any other solutions?

0 1
0 100
Article
· Dec 7, 2015
Welcome everyone!

Welcome to the Learning Services Community. Learning Services includes product training and related material, documentation, videos and online learning. We're in the process or organizing our material to provide you with "learning paths" for topics that you might want to explore, develop new skills, or achieve certification as an expert. This will you learn about our products anywhere, anytime and at your convenience.

3 1
0 181

Hello,

I'm experiencing a recurrent problem that I haven't found the way to solve, so I'm coming here with the hope somebody can give me a new approach.

To make it short: we are creating categories on-demand to be able to place the maximum numbers of workers in memory, avoiding the limits established by system categories. But from time to time, one of this creation fails and system is no able to start the queue. The error we are getting is:

0 1
0 210
Question
· Jan 4
XSLT for FOP

Hi,

Im using an ORU_R01 2.3.1 message for converting to pdf. For the stylesheet, i need all the OBX segments under each OBR segment with custom table headers. Can anyone help me with the xslt?

0 1
0 90

Hello, we have a couple of BPL processes. This works with a limited amount of messages but we run into issues when we process thousands of messages in a session. One BPL calls a Validation BPL process with async='False' and there is a response defined. The timeout is two seconds and that seems to be plenty of time for the validation process. I expected the calling process to wait for a response but that is not happening.

0 1
0 275

Hello Community,

SQL language remains the most practical way to retrieve information stored in a database.

The JSON format is very often used in data exchange.

It is therefore common to seek to obtain data in JSON format from SQL queries.

Below you will find simple examples that can help you meet this need using ObjectScript and Python code.

6 1
3 181

Hello,

As Intersystems Cache for Windows comes with a custom Apache version (2.4.52) and has some security risks, so not advised to be used for Production servers/environments. I want to install the new version of Apache (2.4.58) and replace it with the built-in version of it. Is there an easy and convenient way to perform this upgrade? My target is to completely replace the built-in version and replace it with a new version so that it passes the security scan.

Here is the link to the security risk mentioned by Intersystems:

0 1
0 105

Presenter: Andreas Dieckow
Task: Securely store sensitive information
Approach: Give examples of data-at-rest encryption and data element encryption

Description: In this session, InterSystems will showcase how to use API calls to programmatically do everything using your own scripts. This approach is highly effective if you have recipe based settings and configurations that you would like to roll out in a controlled and fast fashion.

Problem: Implement Security relevant information correctly and how. Examples are Credit Card information, Sensitive information (e.g. SSN, Classified Information)

Solution: Data-at-rest encryption and data element encryption

Content related to this session, including slides, video and additional learning content can be found here.

0 1
0 268