This is the tenth in a series of releases that are part of the developer preview program for 2022.2. Future preview releases are expected to be updated biweekly and we will add features as they are ready. Please share your feedback through the Developer Community so we can build a better product together.

1 2
0 203
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,763 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

IRIS BI

We offer you to embed business intelligence into your applications in order to give your users an opportunity to ask and answer sophisticated questions about their data. Typically, your application will include customizable dashboards that can provide insight into data from Business Intelligence models known as cubes.

In contrast with traditional BI systems that use static data warehouses, Business Intelligence keeps being constantly synchronized with the live transactional data.

5 2
0 481
  • I have created a business service that uses an adaptor that I wrote by extending Ens.InboundAdapter (i.e. the ADAPTOR parameter is set to my custom adaptor ).
  • The OnTask() method of my adaptor polls our IRIS database to determine which records are ready to be sent out of our system to an external target system.
  • If the record is ready the OnTask() method creates an instance of the Business Service and then calls the OnProcess() method sending in the record as the input.
0 2
0 375
Question
· Jun 8, 2017
COS Expression

What is COS Expression? Is the related to SQL Expression?

Can you give a basic code or query related samples? If anyone give a sample, it's understanding easily.

0 2
0 417
Question
· Jun 23, 2017
Ens Alert for Warning Types

I created a Ens.Alert process and set my services Alert on Error as well an my message router. But I would also like to be alerted for warning types. Is there an setting to be alerted for this type?

0 2
0 491

Okay, so I ran into a rather odd bug. I have a remote test machine (tst-intersystems) running for which I accidently opened a lot of windows in my Studio (i.e. 500+). The result is that the studio runs out of memory and crashes. Now, every time I try to connect to this remote machine studio immediately attempts to open all windows effectively not allowing me to start studio anymore.

0 2
0 525
Question
· Jul 28, 2020
Explicit FTPS in Cache

We use the %Net.FtpSession class to perform FTPS file transfers. This has worked fine with Implcit FTPS servers but crashes when trying to connect to an Explicit FTPS server. Explicit FTPS has a slightly diffferent negotiation in the intitial connection and different ports.

Has anyone gotten Explicit FTPS working with the Cache classes?

0 2
0 456
Article
· Feb 3, 2023 3m read
Queue monitoring

Overview

With the gradual improvement of hospital information construction, there are more and more business interfaces in hospitals. Due to the influence of various factors (network, consumer system, etc.), the data processing of business interface may cause excessive message accumulation and even the situation of interface card congestion, which affects the normal business development in the hospital. Therefore, the monitoring of the queue of business interface components becomes more and more important.

3 2
0 376

I have a Powershell script to backup up a Cache database. The script runs through and backs up the database with the normal 4 iterations. The script successfully produces the backup file and an associated log file. However, after completion of the backup there is what appears to be a permission error. I have not been able to find any information that would help me determine if this message impacts the integrity of the back up. From the end of the output of the backup:

0 2
0 571

We will be transitioning from a server running HP OpenVMS to one running RHEL 7. The main question some of the team had was what would be the best method for moving the globals to the new system.

Also, I was wondering if any others have transitioned from OpenVMS to RHEL. If so, were there any kinks that we should be aware of prior to transition?

0 2
0 799
Announcement
· Oct 2, 2020
Csvgen-UI

Introduction

This is a csvgen UI frontend in Angular 8.
The aim of this project is to easily import csv file to Iris from a web ui.

Demo

Demo

Install with ZPM

It will automatically install the dependency of csvgen and sslclient

zpm "install csvgen-ui"

This will create two new endpoints :

• One for the Rest API for uploading files

4 2
0 322

Hi

I would like to create a new message of a particular type and append various segments programmatically. I have started with the following snippet. What I am currently finding difficult is to define a segment of a particular segment structure. I would like to append a pid segment of 2.3.1 to my message. I know I could you the importfromstring but I wanted to know whether there was a better way of achieving this.

0 2
0 542

Newbie Warning...

I have a DTL which accepts HL7 2.3:ORU_R01 And Transforms to Custom Request Target

the target request contains an array of a custom class named OBXobj with some %string properties which Extends (%RegisteredObject, %XML.Adaptor)

in the DTL i have a for each loop which should copy OBX segments to the the request.

0 2
0 301
Article
· Nov 18, 2020 7m read
Creating a PEX Business Operation

PEX is a new InterSystems IRIS feature to allows extends IRIS with existent features from Java or .NET.

It is possible create interoperability inbound and outbound adapters, business services (integrate from external to internal) and operations (integrate internal to external).

To create a PEX component it is necessary import .NET (InterSystems.EnsLib.PEX.*) or Java (com.intersystems.enslib.pex.*) packages and extends or implements the properly class.

4 2
2 363
Question
· Dec 5, 2017
Client description Oauth2

Hi community ,

i come back to you , i've a problem with Client description in Oauth2, when i tick the Supported grant types and i save , there are not registred on the OAuth2_Client.Metadata table .

can you tell me where is the problem please.

you will find attached a screenshot.

thank's

0 2
0 507