Question
· Oct 15, 2019
Graphql API using Fhir

Hi,

I am new to fhir framework, I have searched articles to write graphql API using FHIR i did not get any proper tutorial for this. I need to find better tutorial or articles for this. I have written API using graphql, typescript with mongodb. Can some one tell why we need resourcetype, identifier in fhir.

Also i have tried github code based on fhir using javascript. The source code i got from "https://github.com/Asymmetrik/graphql-fhir" here i tried to save patient informations

0 2
0 569
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,533 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

I have a database with almost 1T of free space. I want to run the compaction process to reclaim and subsequently free that space. I am aware that this process is a background process but will the level of processing required to move this volume of space to the end of the file to allow for reclamation impact system usage while this process is running. Essentially, does this process run at a low priority and use processing as available. I am trying to determine if I should run this over a weekend or can this be run at any time.

0 2
0 233
Question
· Dec 8, 2016
telnet issue

Hi all,

While i connet telnet for particular user it call (%sys namepace ^Test routine).

In that rotine i switch namespace but the termial was closed(sessio disconnected).

How i can acces the user namespace afer switching namespace ?

Thanks,

sansa.

0 2
0 521

Hello, I need to use IRIS to connect to an MSSQL base.
It has to be done via ODBC, I can't use JDBC at this time by client option.

I am trying to use Microsoft Driver
libmsodbcsql-13.1.so.9.2

But I can't, my attempts result in:
Connection failed.
SQLState: () NativeError: [11001] Message:

I have done all DSN configuration, and my configuration is listed in SQL Gateway Connections. I know it's working, because when I run a test with isql I have the information that connects to the bank.

1 2
0 712

I currently have a batch job that performs many functions. Two of them are below. I was wondering how this can be done in a custom class

mv $TEMPDIR/$FILE $TEMPDIR/$FILEa"_$DATESTAMP.txt"
mv $TEMPDIR/$FILE1 $TEMPDIR/$FILE1a"_$DATESTAMP.txt"
mv $TEMPDIR/$FILE2 $TEMPDIR/$FILE2a"_$DATESTAMP.txt"
mv $TEMPDIR/$FILE3 $TEMPDIR/$FILE3a"_$DATESTAMP.txt"
mv $TEMPDIR/$FILE4 $TEMPDIR/$FILE4a"_$DATESTAMP.txt"
#Gzip files
find $TEMPDIR -type f ! -iname '*gz' -exec gzip '{}' \;

Thank you

0 2
0 193

Hi,

I have two namespaces

1. In the first one, I have defined a class which Extends (%Persistent, Ens.Util.MessageBodyMethods), we'll call it NSOne.Msg.Req
  2. In the second namespace NSTwo, I want to use the previous class with something like SET pInput = ##class(NSOne.Msg.Req).%New()

I mapped the NSOne.Msg.Req package in namespace NSOne. In Atelier, I can see NSOne.Msg.Req in my NSOne. But, when I try to execute line 2 above, it tells me :

0 2
0 457
Question
· Aug 1, 2022
Email Template

Does anyone have any pointers or maybe familiarity of making Email templates in Objectscript?

I'm currently trying to implement Televisits with our system and am needing to send an email to the patient. I'd like to make it a nicer looking email which will require a good amount of inline CSS. I currently have a method, but is very much a sore sight for the eyes.

I was wondering if there was a way I could use Embedded HTML and pass that into the DO msg.TextData.Write command with the ##class(%Net.MailMessage)?

0 2
0 309

Dear Community,

In advance of the upcoming release of InterSystems IRIS 2020.1 and InterSystems IRIS for Health 2020.1, we're pleased to invite you to the “Office Hours: InterSystems IRIS 2020.1 Preview” webinars. These Q&A sessions will provide a forum for you to ask questions and learn about the latest product features in the upcoming releases.

The webinar will feature members of InterSystems product management team who will answer questions and provide additional information about the new features and enhancements.

We will be hosting two sessions on Thursday, February 20, 2020. Reserve your spot by clicking one of the buttons below for the appropriate time slot.

➡️ 8AM (EST) WEBINAR

➡️ 1PM (EST) WEBINAR

3 2
1 413

Hi, we have mirrored databases, now we have three nodes. Primary, backup, async. They are sync by journals and with some TB each node (expensive storage).

I would like to have a scenario where the two nodes (Primary and backup) have the same amount of messages (purge task of x days) , both as failover, but the asynchronous node should have more messaging, as much as the storage allows us. We want to use this node so provider can give support(search old messages), but not have databases in production that are so large that they are hardly consulted.

Any ideas?

0 2
0 161
Article
· Nov 18, 2022 1m read
Jupyter and IRIS - The Simple Version

There are several great articles in the community showing how to use Jupyter and InterSystems IRIS together, and I encourage you to check them out in the link at the end of this article for more in depth understanding.

This is just another one, the difference is on the simplicity. Do you want to just start a container where Jupyter is already connected to an IRIS instance? Then this is for you!

2 2
0 615

In the first article I started discussing RESTForms - REST API for your persistent classes. We talked about basic features, now, I'd like to discuss advanced features - mainly queries capabilites:

• Basic queries
  • Query arguments
  • Custom queries

Queries

Queries allow getting slices of data, based on arbitrary criteria. There are two query types in RESTForms:

• Basic queries work for all RESTForms classes once defined and they differ only by the field list
  • Custom queries work only for the classes in which they are specified and available, but the developer has full access to query text
3 2
2 1.6K

Hi all,

I added an additional shard node to an existing shard by accident.

After the add, it can not be removed and query from the master shard now fails. I did not find any data from shard master in the shard node.

How to recover it and remove the shard node from the shard master?

Thanks.

0 2
0 183

Have very little XML experience and have been able to manually create output. Have a need to take data that I store in a M global (example: ^TML("HDATA", ) and out put it in CCDA XML format.

Are there any examples of M code using the XMLWriter to accomplish this?

Or can anyone provide some guidance

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 2
0 655

In the past, reading information from a bar code was limited to a simple alphanumeric code. The creation of a bar code with more than one dimension (2D), especially the QR Code, allowed to increase the amount and variety of data stored in a bar code. While conventional bar codes are capable of storing a maximum of approximately 20 digits, the QR Code is capable of handling several tens to hundreds of times more information. This revolutionized the markets. Now QR codes are everywhere and can be very useful for storing textual, numeric, alphanumeric and even binary data.

4 2
3 1.2K