InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,532 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Question
· Oct 30, 2017
Oauth 2.0 framework

Hi Team

i want to implement an Oauth 2.0 framework in my application , i define my connexion IHM, i want to check if the login and password are right when a user connect

do you've any idea ?

thank's

0 2
0 476
Question
· Nov 9, 2017
Detecting and managing failover

I have Ensemble/Healthshare running in a production environment which is setup with a mirror failover and an arbiter sitting between them.

In the event of a failover we have a number of connections that need stopping/monitoring and starting in a certain order.

Is there a programmatic way we can detect the failover and stop certain services and operations immediately and then start them up again in the required order, checking their connection state before starting the next connection.

0 2
0 487

Hi Community,

Please welcome the new video recorded by @Evgeny Shvarov on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Developing InterSystems IRIS solution using GitHub Codespaces

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Kklh_ht2aJg
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

4 2
0 257

I started with the Atelier Stand Alone.

Now I have moved on to Atelier as a plug-in to Eclipse.

With the Stand Alone I had access to two help topics, the Workbench and the InterSystems Atelier.

Now, as a plug-in I have access to a number of other help topics.

When I do a Help Contents, how do I eliminate those help topics I have no interest in?

Or only do a Help Contents on the topics that apply to me as a Atelier user?

I apologize if you have already covered this, but there is so much to read on Atelier already.

0 2
0 231
Question
· May 5, 2023
ZLANGC0* functionality

Hi,

I use ZLANGC00 and ZLANGC01 for shortcuts at programmer level to some frequently used dev tools. Is there a way to pass 2 arguments to a command?

Example:

ZZQD "Queue1" // Equivalent to D ZZQD^%ZZLANGC00("Queue1") to display messages in queue1 (ZZQD is my own code in %ZZLANGC00)

but if I wanted to type ZZQD "Queue1" $H-3 to call ZZQD^%ZLANGC00("Queue1",$H-3) can it be done or do I need to write something to manipulate the argument? So ZZQD "Queue1-3"

1 2
1 161
Question
· Jan 14, 2021
Saving image data from csp

I created a csp that will capture image data from a html canvas element. I created a button element to save the contents as a dataURL string from jpeg and make a server call.

the string is too long

I would appreciate any suggestions in saving the data into the server, currently just a global.

0 2
0 313

Hi, Developers!

I wonder if it is possible to use class parameters in DTL XData?

E.g. in an example below of the DTL I'd prefer to setup ChatGPT prompts in parameters (GPTPrompt1) of DTL rather than quotes inside the XData XML:

If possible, how can I refer to a class parameter from XData?

Thanks in advance!

2 2
1 228

Hi all

I need to do hardware maintenance on a physical HealthConnect server which forms one half of a mirrored pair, and It will require multiple restarts.

So, I will need to prevent any HealthConnect services from restarting until all maintenance is completed. Is this just a case of disabling the service "HealthConnect Controller for <SERVERNAME>", or is there anything else I need to be aware of?

Andy

0 2
0 144

Hi,

Using Interoperability, I can't figure out how to create separate XML's files from a CSV-file using the GUI-features Record Maps/Complex Record Mapper -> Data Transformations. I'm familiar with reading/writing the files using File Service/Operation, but don't understand the processing-steps.
The preferred method by my colleagues is to do this without any Objectscript or Embedded Python coding, but if this can only be done by some coding that's fine as well.

See example below.
Any help is appreciated!

Kind regards,
Ties Voskamp

0 2
0 185

Hi Community,

Watch this video to learn how to leverage embedded (server-side) source control in a build pipeline using the git- source-control package and other additional tools:

Embedded Source Control with Git & Containers @ Global Summit 2023

https://www.youtube.com/embed/wAmB2gp_XLw
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

3 2
0 198

Is there a way to automatically transform Object Script arrays to Python lists? This code results in a list of arrays

Iter0 =  dbnative.iterator("HS.Data.OIDMapD")
for subscript, value in Iter0.items():
    print(f"subscript={subscript}, value={value}")

Here is the result:

subscript=1, value=2.16.840.1.113883.3.86ISCInterSystems Corporation

I suppose it would be too hard to parse this into a list, I was just wondering if there was a function provided to make it convenient and proper.

Thanks,

Marlin Mixon

0 2
0 181

Hello Community,

We want to send ALL updates from our Cache server to a remote SQL Server instance that will be used as a reporting data warehouse.

Has anyone done this already and if so what is the best way to go about setting this up?

Thanks

Regards

Mike

0 2
0 214

InterSystems FAQ rubric

The meaning of each timeout value is as follows.

1. [Server response timeout]

If IRIS/Caché processing (routine or query execution) does not finish within this set time, the browser will return an error.

For example, if this value is 60 seconds and it takes 90 seconds to execute a routine/method/query, an error will occur.

2. [Queued request timeout]

5 2
0 290

Does InterSystems IRIS will support Visual Studio 6.0 Enterprise Edition (Visual Basic)?

We are in the process of transitioning Intersystems Cache 2017 to Intersystems IRIS 2020 version.

For terminal based applications we can able to use the same DAT file used for Cache with minor changes.

For Web based we are using Visual studio 6.0(Visual Basic). Will IRIS supports Visual Studio 6?

0 2
0 199
Question
· Sep 28, 2023
Dynamic Rendered Connections

Hi,

I'm trying to configure a specific process which dynamically sends messages to different endpoints based on datalookup keys, I've configured this aspect. What I'd like is to be able to visually see these connections without hardcoding them so is there a way to dynamically link them, i'll share what I tried below.

Thanks.

0 2
0 169
Question
· Jun 22, 2021
content assist

Currently we're using InterSystems Cache Studio Client 2017.2.2 Build 865

I'm currently going through training and one of the videos mentioned using Control+Space to bring up the content assist window.

It's in reference to Atelier IDE, but I'm curious if Studio also might have a tool similar to that?

0 2
0 150