Question
· Nov 7, 2016
web service

hi,

I have created a asp web service and it is hosted in our internal server. How can i consume that web service in cache class method? It is a soap web service with xml input and xml output. It works fine in all the browser.

0 3
0 476
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,533 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi There,

I'm fairly new to ObjectScript/Ensemble and I'm sure I may be fundamentally misunderstanding how the %JSONImport/%JSONExport and XDATA mapping work and I was hoping you good folks could help me out. I'm essentially trying to create an object that I can use to translate from one JSON schema to another.

First my class:

0 3
0 317

I am trying to create a query that returns the best and worst performing products for a given customer, based on this year's net sales versus last year's net sales, weighted by the total net sales for all of the products sold to this customer in the last two years.

I have created Last Year Net Sales (up to the last month end): AGGREGATE(PERIODSTODATE([Invoice Date].[H1].[YEAR],[Invoice Date].[H1].[Month].[NOW-13]),measures.[Net Sales])

0 3
0 319

I am working on a BPL to take data from a MS SQL database and create an HL7 Materials Message for our EMR. I have done this plenty of times in the past however I am running into an error.

"Remote Gateway Error: JDBC Gateway SP execute(0) error 0: Access to the remote server is denied because no login-mapping exists."

What is confusing is that this BPL doesn't differ from any of my other BPLs in connecting to MS SQL Server. I know I am missing something..

0 3
0 583

The article makes an attempt to demonstrate that Atelier is not just repeating the functionality of Caché Studio on a new IDE platform (Eclipse) but goes far beyond. Due to my personal experience, and challenges in former projects I picked first XSLT Debugging. Is it an ordinary task? Not at all. Who is doing XSLT every day? Probably none of us. Than why XSLT Debugging? Simply because there are solutions in our product portfolio which are using XSLT inside and those solutions require customization. Customizing XSLT without some sort of toolkit is more than challenging. The examples of such solutions starts with HealthShare IHE message, CDA vs. SDA transformations, goes through ZEN Reports, and ends by HealthShare CDA document viewer. Is that enough reason to spend time reading the whole article through not just the teaser?

4 3
0 525

In the table/class HS_Registry.document there is a column/property named RepositoryUniqueId. There are about 14 unique values, which pretty much lines up with the number of our "Push" (Provide & Register) participants and thus unique document repositories. However, these values just look like OIDs. I've been searching for over an hour and I can't find anywhere that will provide me some context to these "Repository IDs".

Anyone have ideas or suggestions where I could find this info?

0 3
0 471

Hi Everyone,

I've been working on deploying an IRIS for Health environment in EKS. There is a video session in the InterSystems learning portal about this feature but I have not succeeded in finding the proper documentation and resources to use this in my Kubernetes cluster.

Has this been deprecated/discontinued? Any idea where can I find the resources? Should I stick to StatefulSets instead of using the IrisCluster resource type provided by this operator?

0 3
1 351

Hi,

is there a way to implement the behaviour for a zen dataCombo? Let´s assume the dataCombo retrieves it´s data via sql query, lets say 50 records. Now the user type into the input of the datacombo 'a', which shall auto select the first entry beginning with character 'a'. If the type 'a' again, the next item from the list is selected. What I am looking for is an approach to implement such an behaviour. See a simple <select> component which support the desired functionality out-of the box.

0 3
0 340

With help from others here I had developed some code to take a Base64 PDF within a OBX.5 and save it locally to the file structure on the server.

I had to make a change to the code to return me a String so I can pass the Path back into Ensemble to use it in the message. When I made this change I am getting " ERROR #5034: Invalid status code structure ("/ensemble/data/transfer/AncillaryPDF/TMSAUDIO/Apr-11-1/980512729TMSAUDIO1046784936436537800.pdf")"

Here is the code...

0 3
0 1K

I'm asking this best-practices question on behalf of a customer.

They have a Caché-based application, and an Ensemble production deployed in front as an ESB to provide web service API access to the back end application. They're looking for a best practice approach for the scenario where the Caché back end is calling a third-party web service. Should that go through Ensemble too? It's sort of a philosophical design question/debate.

0 3
0 441

It has been asked a few times recently, how one can make Laravel Framework work with InterSystems IRIS Data Platform. It's been a while since this post about Laravel and InterSystems Caché was published. To bring it up to date, the article gives a brief instruction set on how to setup and configure a Laravel project for use with InterSystems IRIS through ODBC.

What is Laravel?

8 3
1 774

Hello,

I have been struggling and could use some help as I think I'm burnt. I am trying to change a Textual 2.5.1 OBX;5 with multiple iterations to a simple non-iterating outbound result. I have played around with $piece but can't seem to get it to work. The outcome I would like is for OBX;5 to look like this: |Positive| and currently it looks like this: |Positive~_~_~_~_~|. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

0 3
0 419
Question
· Aug 3, 2017
DeepSee time series - season

Hello,

I have a series of data organized by time (year and month) so I can use a time dimension to drill down data. So far so good.

However, I need to display the data not by calendar years and months but rather by seasons. The season has 12 calendar months but starts in September. So I'd like to see the data from September / Year N to August / Year N+1 using the same hierarchy as normal time dimension.

Has anyone done something similar?

Obviously, the season can start by any month, not only September :)

TIA!

1 3
0 255

Hi,

A device is sending me HL7 messages (ORM^O01)

the framing is set to "None"

and i get the following error:

3 Segments
Build Map Status = 'ERROR <EnsEDI>ErrMapRequired: Missing required PID element at segment 2 (PID)'
'ERROR <EnsEDI>ErrMapRequired: Missing required OBR element at segment 2 (PID)'
'ERROR <EnsEDI>ErrMapSegUnrecog: Unrecognized Segment 2:'PID' found after segment 1 (MSH)'

i seems that there framing chars in at the beginning and end of each segment

(in Hex)

0 3
0 605