I am using EnsLib.RecordMap.Operation.FileOperation to write a daily file with the name %Y%m%d.txt so that every day I will have one file as that day's date and a .txt extension.

What I want to do is every morning around 1am or so, use EnsLib.RecordMap.Service.BatchFileService to pick up that recently completed file.

Can you use operands in the File Spec field? I am assuming that %Y%m%d-1.txt will not work.

Thanks in advance.

0 3
0 391
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,817 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Question
· Apr 15, 2016
SQL Parsing error

Found in:

• atelier-1.0.0AT.142.0
  • Cache for UNIX (Apple Mac OS X for x86-64) 2016.2 (Build 636U) Wed Apr 13 2016 21:07:40 EDT

Breaks on FOR SOME when using a table reference:

1 3
0 389
Question
· Mar 19
Support for Java 17+

Any prevision when Java 17 or superior will be released?

Java 11 is not used any more, because vulnerabilities, security problems and new java resources not present in 11 version

1 3
0 109

Hi,

I found an issue while fetching records from FHIR DB, I am getting below error thou FHIR repository have the records with the corresponding id

{

"resourceType": "OperationOutcome",

"issue": [

{

"severity": "error",

"code": "not-found",

"diagnostics": "<HSFHIRErr>ResourceNotFound",

"details": {

"text": "No resource with type 'Appointment' and id '21'"

}

}

]

}

0 3
0 58

Hi,

It is sometimes undesirable to send a full demographic or results feed to departmental clinical systems, that only see a subset of the patients.

While some systems (paediatrics, maternity, geriatrics) can filter on patient demographics, a number of systems are for cohorts of patients that don't fit a particular criteria.

One of our system vendors has a patient index filter service that keeps a local index of relevant patient identifiers, and only forwards matching messages.

0 3
0 288
Question
· May 23, 2016
REST and IO redirection

Problem: I have a REST broker, and if I hit a code block, which does IO redirection, the REST reply becomes broken in one of the following ways:

• Binary output
  • No output
  • First 4096 characters of the reply are missing

Consider the following REST broker:

4 3
1 1.1K

If a picture is worth a thousand words, what's a video worth? Certainly more than typing a post.

Please check out my "Coding talks" on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

1. Analysing InterSystems IRIS System Performance with Yape. Part 1: Installing Yape

https://www.youtube.com/embed/3KClL5zT6MY
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

Running Yape in a container.

2. Yape Container SQLite iostat InterSystems

https://www.youtube.com/embed/cuMLSO9NQCM
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

Extracting and plotting pButtons data including timeframes and iostat.

13 3
2 1.5K

I am trying to pull the word count from Microsoft Word document into Cache. Is there anyway to get the values of the extended file properties without opening the word document? If I right click on a word document (Word does not need to be installed) I can see the additional properties that I want to reference however don't know how to access these without calling out to VBA or poweshell.

0 3
0 348

I've just been tempted to the option exchange (curiosity) and when browsing, I often right-click, and open links in a new tab, eventually ;-) I have enough interesting open tabs to go off and read the tabbed articles,

I can't do this in open exchange, it will only allow a direct click to open the url.

even worse, when I come back (to where I left off) It starts from the top of the page.

any chance of changing the url's to allow us to right click and open in a new tab

2 3
0 186

Hey Community,

Don't miss the latest videos on InterSystems Developers YouTube channel:

IntegratedML Update from the Field

https://www.youtube.com/embed/2-i2Z7aukSc

1 3
0 212
Question
· Mar 30, 2022
Data transformation

Hi Team,

I am trying to call Datetime in CUSTOM.Training.Functions class please refer the below line.

<assign value='##class(CUSTOM.Training.Functions).DateTime(source.{PIDgrpgrp().PIDgrp.PID:7.1})' property='target.{PID:7.1}' action='set' />

My Datetime method

ClassMethod DateTime(DateTime As %Integer)
{
Set Year = msg.SetValueAt(,"PIDgrpgrp().PIDgrp.PID:7.1","set")
Q Year
}

0 3
0 241

I am trying to return a stream soap response using web services I can call my web service supply it with a xml string which works fine . I then work on that XML and try to return a Stream but all works in the production when my service receives the stream after I get the error as if its trying to copy stream to a variable and I am confused as to where that operation happens.

0 3
0 844

Hello Community,

I am still pretty new to Ensemble, Cashé, or ObjectScript. My question is this how can I tell when a file was finished and read fully? Currently, I have an EnsLib.FilePassthroughService reads a file from a designated file path and moves it to an archive file path. I need to set up an alert or a notification that can tell me once the file has been read in its entirety and has been moved out of its current file path.

0 3
0 198

Hi all,

We are delivering files to SFTP server using EnsLib.FTP.PassthroughOperation class and EnsLib.FTP.OutboundAdapter. But we are facing error below:

ERROR <Ens>ErrFTPPutFailed: FTP: Failed to Put file '' (msg='Error in SFTP Put('/cachesys/mgr/Temp/HC4IZVmI6w9gEw.sftp','/directory1/directory2/directory3/') ERROR #7511: SFTP Error '4': SFTP Error [80102004]: Operation Failed [80102004] at SFTP.cpp:750,0',code=0).

The SFTP settings is as follows:

Basic settings:

0 3
0 1.7K

Hi,

I am new to FHIR resources here i need to store patient current location with patient resource but location resource does not linked with patient. I need help this. In FHIR R4 resources having separate i implemented successfully in my project but i am suffered how to link location and patient. I fount resources from https://www.hl7.org/fhir/resourcelist.html

My Code implemented by nodejs with typescript language here i added graphql instead of rest

0 3
0 330

Problem:

Caché prints to printers in a manner somewhat different from other Windows applications. Caché sends the data directly to the GDI Printer, without the usual interface. This is because the GUI interface can only be shown on a system desktop session and not in web browser and terminal sessions. Some printer drivers have problems with this method of printing.

Is this the problem you are having?

4 3
2 2.8K

Hi all (and specifically Eduard L. ;)

The Ensemble Workflow REST API provided here:

https://github.com/intersystems-ru/EnsembleWorkflow

(and mentioned before in this Community, also as the basis of the Angular UI, also available in the same Git)

Has some very basic documentation as to how to work with the API (which also seems to be possibly a little out-dated as I think the /login URL is deprecated, for example).

Is there somewhere a more comprehensive documentation of this API?

1 3
0 582

I am writing documentation in VS Code, using markdown, and am including some COS snippets in it, e.g.:

```objectscript
[Some COS snippet]
```

The IRIS language server (etc.) is enabled, and classes in the repository this documentation is in, are syntax highlighted properly. However, the code fragment in the documentation isn't. Syntax highlighting for e.g. XML does work.

Am I doing something wrong, or is this not supported?

1 3
0 618
Question
· Mar 4, 2017
Calculated Fields
  1. How can I create a calculated field to give the previous date. For example, I need to create a pivot table that shows total payments posted for the prior day.

2. How to create a calculated field to show average daily collections divided by the number of the days passed in a month. So, for today, it would be the average daily collections divided by 4days.

Thanks!

0 3
0 439
Question
· Mar 17, 2017
Convert HL7 to FHIR

Hello Greetings-

I am exploring on converting HL7 to FHIR.

1. I saw there are built in DTLs “FHIR.FromSDA” and “FHIR.ToSDA” to convert SDA -> FHIR and FHIR -> SDA. Similarly Do Intersystems have DTLs for HL7 -> FHIR and FHIR -> HL7?

2. The reason why I am asking is, I see in HSLIB namespace HS->GateWay->HL7->HL7toSDA3 and HS->GateWay->SDA3->SDA3toHL7 DTLs. Like-wise I am trying to locate HL7 -> FHIR and FHIR -> HL7. Please help me to locate them

1 3
2 2K