Hi Community,

We're super excited to share with you a special session from Global Summit 2022! And it is so special to us because it is about us and with us! Please welcome:

🤩 InterSystems Developer Ecosystem @ Global Summit 2022 🤩

https://www.youtube.com/embed/FoE4qucf7wM
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

6 1
0 166
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,537 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hello! I am currently creating a class for a small error trap. I have it working and all is good but I really want to change the order of the fields in the SQL return from Alphabetical to something else.

The current Order is ID, ActionType, ErrorCount, ErrorDetails, Model, ResultCode, ResultMessage, Stock and Yard

I would really like for the field order to be ID, Yard, Stock, Model, etc.

Example of current order,

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance!!

0 2
0 148

Upgraded IRIS/Connect to 2022.1 and /api/atelier no longer works through a Web/CSPGateway. Also upgraded the Web/CSPGateway to version WebGateway-2022.1.0.152.0 on Ubuntu and HTTPD Server version: Apache/2.4.29 (Ubuntu) with no luck as well.

It doesnt seem to matter if I add /api/atelier or /api/monitor to the enabled applications list, these routes do not make it back to the instance, however /csp, /csp/sys still does.

1 2
0 248

Hey Developers,

New video is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube channel:

Using the Business Process Designer in InterSystems IRIS

https://www.youtube.com/embed/JFGfZfs8iJ4
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 209

We're excited to announce the launch of the Community Roundtable series!

Roundtable sessions are for you to learn new things and connect with other Community members. Each month we'll select a new topic, provide an overview and select a specific date and time for this event.

We drafted a couple of topics for the first roundtable to choose from, but most of all we want to hear what you'd love to discuss!

Navigate >> to this challenge << on Global Masters to choose the topic and suggest yours.

UPD: Challenge is closed. Thank you for voting and ideas! We will be announcing the topic for the first session shortly.

1 1
0 140

I am using $Query to loop through a global.

When I use $GET to get the data all we get back is the global name.

How do you get the value of the global after you have looped.

Below is my example in terminal.

Thank you in advance

Set node = $Query(^FromExtraMed(""))

w node
^FromExtraMed("A02",9220)

If i try w $GET(node) it returns

^FromExtraMed("A02",9220)

If i had this hardcoded it would have got the value

0 5
0 239
Question
· Aug 25, 2022
Ensemble Local Installation

Hi Team,

I am new to InterSystems. I am trying to setup DHTML editor with ActiveX control for Trakcare 2021.7 version. I am receiving Ensemble locally not installed error. Could you please guide me for using Ensemble in local windows machine

0 1
0 116

Hey Community!

We've always had this idea on the back burner about improving the process of collecting, analyzing, and responding to product enhancement requests from our members. We knew we needed a good user experience and even better internal processes to make sure the best ideas were gathered, heard, and responded to. And finally, this thought has come to fruition!

So in case you missed it, let me introduce to you the Official InterSystems feedback portal:

💡 >> InterSystems Ideas << 💡

2 0
1 191

Hi,

Is there a way to include a prefix for the instance name in the server connection? I have 1 server with multiple iris instances, using 1 webserver. Each instance can be reached using a prefix in the url: (for example https://localhost/instance1/...).

I want to use VS code remote, but can't add the prefix to the hostname (or ip), and also not to the port, as this is numeric. Any idea how to solve this?

0 4
0 182

Hello,

We have an IRIS installation on one drive "D"; the drive is a partition that is limited to 2TB in size; we want to move the entire D: contents to a larger partition-type not limited to 2TB.

The IRIS install is on D: as are all of the Databases the instance uses.

Are there any concerns or issues that should be considered or are not so obvious with doing this?

i.e. IRIS and all processes doing disk access to D: need be shutdown first (and a full-backup taken, all journals up to date for mirrors etc).

A new partition of E: created as say 3TB.

0 2
0 200
Question
· Aug 15, 2022
Security Scans

We are looking for a 3rd party application that can scan our IRIS based Cache Object Script code for vulnerabilities or coding weaknesses. There are many, many applications/vendors out there that do code scanning but none seem to support Cache Object Script or scanning the IRIS environment. If anyone is aware of a company/product that can scan our code / IRIS environment, I would love to hear about it.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Mike

0 3
0 315
Question
· Aug 19, 2022
SAM - Custom Application Metrics

Now that I have SAM up and running, out of the box I would like to add some Application Metrics. Does anyone have templates, or have suggested classes that someone could use to add custom metrics to SAM? Maybe we should start a repository somewhere? Or would someone be willing to share custom metrics on the Open Exchange?

What I am looking to do is capture the overall HL7 message and header count per day.

0 3
0 252
Discussion
· Aug 16, 2022
[Off-Topic] Deep questions

Hello community,

First of all thanks for reading this post:

Because of you are more experienced, pragmatic, and have a lot of knowledge and good know-how; please consider to read and answer some question, if you would like:

Why did you choose to become a software engineer / developer?

How and when did you start to generate a "flow state of mind" during your career?

2 11
0 253

Hi,

I am trying to input an entire xml into a sql server table. I am doing this via an operation in Ensemble.

I keep getting the following error

[SQL Server]XML parsing: line 0, character 0, unrecognized input signature

I have setup the table with a column parameter XML.

Here is the request object that is being sent to the store procedure

0 0
0 324

In this GitHub we gather information from a csv, use a DataTransformation to make it into a FHIR object and then, save that information to a FHIR server all that using only Python.

The objective is to show how easy it is to manipulate data into the output we want, here a FHIR Bundle, in the IRIS full Python framework.

3 3
0 448

Hey Community,

In this video, you will learn how to use the Data Transformation Wizard in the Management Portal of InterSystems IRIS® data platform to convert messages to other formats:

Transforming Healthcare Messages in InterSystems Integrations

https://www.youtube.com/embed/lLaRh7b2sK4

0 0
0 135