Hi everyone

How can I connect using the Terminal to a remote server?

I changed the server indication on the Healthshare icon on the Windows toolbar.

The management portal works but not the Terminal. When I open the terminal it displays only some information about the server ("SSH-2.0-OpenSSH_7.2p2 Ubuntu-4ubuntu2.2"), but it doesn't give the possibility to log in.

Do you have any suggestions how I could fix it?

Thanks a lot and best regards

Milena

0 5
0 1.2K
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,720 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Question
· Dec 26, 2017
API resources acces

Hi community ,

i worked this last time on the access token generate method , now it's ok, i want use the received access token to have access for asking the resources server.

i found the [%SYS.OAuth2.AccessToken] class which describes how add access token in the http request header , but i don't know how use it in my project.

Do me take only this class or the full package %SYS.OAuth2.

Thank you for helping .

0 1
0 474

[Update] The problem has been fixed.

The update sites listed on the Atelier download page will be temporarily down for some time. We will notify the community here once the servers are brought back up.

As a result, you will not be able to install Atelier 1.1.391 from the beta update site until this work is completed.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for any inconvenience.

0 2
0 218

Let's say I have Macro.Parent class:

Include Parent
Class Macro.Parent
{

ClassMethod Test()
{
    write "Class: " _ $classname() _ $c(10,13) _ "Value: " _ $$$name
}

}

which references Parent.inc macro name:

#define name "Parent"

Now, I want in my subclass Macro.Child to have Test method with the same code, but to redefine value of name macro.

0 6
0 343

Hi, Community!

I'm pleased to announce that in this December 2017 we have 2 years of InterSystems Developer Community up and running!

Together we did a lot this year, and a lot more is planned for the next year!

Our Community is growing: In November we had 3,700 registered members (2,200 last November) and 13,000 web users visited the site in November 2017 (7,000 last year).

Thank you for using it, thanks for making it useful, thanks for your knowledge, experience, and your passion!

And, may I ask you to share in the comments the article or question which was most helpful for you this year?

Happy Birthday, Developer Community!

4 2
0 356

Hi, Community!

Check the second Developer Community Video of the week:

Deal with Dynamic (Schema-less) Data

https://www.youtube.com/embed/MRzryAD4DpU
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 253

With the release of Cache 2016.1, JSON support was re-architected and made part of the core object model with the creation of %Object and %Array classes, which allow you to create dynamic JSON enabled objects and arrays.

On a recent demonstration I was working on, I had the need to create a REST web service that returned a JSON representation of a persistent object. After searching for methods that would allow me to accomplish this, ultimately I found none, until now.

3 20
0 2.7K
Question
· Dec 15, 2017
cache operator

In if condition what is the difference between specifying the single operator and double operator? For example, what is the difference between (&& and &) or (|| and !)

0 9
0 705
Question
· Dec 20, 2017
Atelier Evaluation Sandbox?

Hello everyone, I work for a company that currently uses Studio on version 2016.1.2, and will be looking at options to upgrade to 2016.2 and beyond. This would also include the potential to switch from Studio to Atelier, however there are a lot of workflow changes and new features to test.

Does Atelier have a simple way to evaluate what it has to offer without needing to setup an entire separate environment? How did your organization demo its features before committing?

0 2
0 356

I am trying to read an xml document using %XML.TextReader and that's is all well and l can get my elements values but would like to determine where the next record start on the xml without referring to the document path in essence would like to use the same method to read different xml docs. I would like to know if is there a way or a function that I can use to get the start and end of a record in xml as I would to get the start and end element.

0 6
0 676

Hi all,

I have a database with 140 million records containing financial transactions. When I do a query to calculate the sum of those records spanning a number of months it takes around 4 seconds on my database server which seems reasonable. However if I run the same query on an application server it takes around 40 seconds to do the same query.

In just this instance I would like to run that piece of code on the database server instead of the application server. It's a query that is only run a few times a day so I would prefer to have a fast result and don't mind putting a bit more stress on my database server for that.

0 4
0 685

This might be a very simple rookie question but I'm trying to create couple of web services in Ensemble and using document below as my tutorial, I do manage to do it:

http://docs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=...

But instead of doing it as described above, where method signature is like this:

Method GetCustomerInfo(ID As %Numeric) As ESOAP.SOAPResponse [WebMethod]

I would like it to be:

0 7
0 730

Today %SYS.Namespace.ListAll started to report one namespace, for example USER, two times: once as "USER" and once as USER's database "^^c:\databases\user".

Details: my Cache instance has 50+ local namespaces. Today I have "touched" 3 of them (imported new classes), and now ListAll reports each of these 3 twice. Looks like ListAll is the only one who sees those strange duplicates, in all other places (Portal, Studio) only USER is shown.

Can someone explain what is happening?

0 9
0 308

I would like to write some code to parse a set of HTML pages from the internet in order to gather information from each web page.

All of the web pages are generated using a template, so the format of each of the web-pages is consistent with one-another and the information that I want to gather is always located in the same logical place within the page.

What is the best way to parse an html page in order to gather information at a specific place?

Can XML XPATH be used here? Does anyone have any examples of parsing HTML content?

2 6
0 1.4K