InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,766 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Announcement
· Sep 12, 2017
InterSystems IRIS Data Platform

Modern businesses need new kinds of applications — ones that are smarter, faster, and can scale more quickly and cost-effectively to accommodate larger data sets, greater workloads, and more users.

With this in mind, we have unveiled InterSystems IRIS Data Platform™, a complete, unified solution that provides a comprehensive and consistent set of capabilities spanning data management, interoperability, transaction processing, and analytics. It redefines high performance for application developers, systems integrators, and end-user organizations who develop and deploy data-rich and mission-critical solutions.

9 2
0 1.6K
Question
· May 10, 2018
2015.2.2 .json format

Is it possible to produce a .json format using Ensemble 2015.2.2? Not sure what the trigger will be as of yet, but we have our local Department of Health trying to develop a reporting piece using .json.

Not sure how this will work with our Ensemble instance not being in the DMZ to send outside our network, but I thought I would ask anyway to see if it is possible.

Thanks

Scott Roth

0 2
0 310

In this article I would like to present the RESTForms project - generic REST API backend for modern web applications.

The idea behind the project is simple -after I wrote several REST APIs I realized that generally, REST API consists of two parts:

• Work with persistent classes
  • Custom business logic

And, while you'll have to write your own custom business logic, RESTForms provides all things related to working with persistent classes right out of the box.
Use cases

• You already have a data model in Caché and you want to expose some (or all) of the information in a form of REST API
  • You are developing a new Caché application and you want to provide a REST API
12 23
3 5K

With the release of InterSystems IRIS, we're also making available a nifty bit of software that allows you to get the best out of your InterSystems IRIS cluster when working with Apache Spark for data processing, machine learning and other data-heavy fun. Let's take a closer look at how we're making your life as a Data Scientist easier, as you're probably already facing tough big data challenges already, just from the influx of job offers in your inbox!

2 2
0 1.5K

Hello, I'm trying to install CSP Gateway on Ubuntu 18.04 (Apache) with the installer CSPGateway-2018.1.1.638.0-lnxubuntux64.tar.gz but it doesn't seem to work. I keep getting access-denied when I try to open CSP-pages or the CSP Management portal.

Does someone have an installation-manual or so ?

0 5
0 976

we are receiving the MDM document from one Data Source , we need to convert the MDM to ORU to send to the receiving Data Source.
Does HS components could make this conversion or we need to use Ensemble mapping to convert the MDM to ORU message?

Thanks,

0 1
0 829

Hi all,

Do you know if there is a way to create a Lock that is related to an existing transaction, in the sense that if transaction is finished (commit or rollback) Lock is removed. I ask this because in the following example Lock is there until process is killed.

Example :

TSTART

Lock +^MyLock

TROLLBACK

I know, that, Caché itself is locking internally a table register when doing an OpenId with exclusive flag during the transaction life. For example :

TSTART

0 4
0 434
InterSystems Official
· Jan 31, 2018
InterSystems IRIS Data Platform 2018.1.0 Release

InterSystems is pleased to announce that InterSystems IRIS Data Platform 2018.1.0 is now released.

This press release was issued this morning.

InterSystems IRIS is a complete, unified data platform that makes it faster and easier to build real-time, data-rich applications. It mirrors our design philosophy that software should be interoperable, reliable, intuitive, and scalable.

3 14
0 2.1K

Two fairly common requests we receive from HL7 customers are (1) how to remove all trailing delimiters for fields and segments in HL7 messages and (2) how to "find and replace" for an entire HL7 message (as opposed to one segment/field at a time). The code sample below shows a custom function that solves for item 1 and by extension item 2 above. In other words the same approach can be used for finding/replacing any sequence of chars in an entire HL7 message, with some tweaks to the custom function.

7 6
0 3.3K

Hello,

In all web services, i need to my get login and token. So with Postman, i tried to call a HTTP request where I put the login/token in the header :

I tried to get data from Http request header. The REST APi use %CSP.REST. I tried something like that :

But it didn't work..

Someone can give me some example or other method ?

Regards,

0 2
0 1.6K

Hi Community!

Check the new video on DC YouTube Channel:

SMART on FHIR Apps for Information Exchange

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Y8l1pQxC8iw
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 513
Question
· May 9, 2018
Standardizing Error Logging

I have been tasked with creating a class that will handle error logging in a consistent manor for an application I am working on. The need is to have all variables in the calling method logged along with some other information.

The example given was zwrite which is exactly what I need, however, I somehow need to capture the output of ZW and put it into a database table. Any easy way to capture this data? I was able to dump ZW to a file, but that is not ideal.

Any help is appreciated!

0 8
0 1.1K

Hi,

I wonder if you could help me with a problem with persistent globals and journals.

We have a few interfaces using a persistent global just to translate some codes. The use of that global is like a lookup table...an interface calls a method that search for a field (in the message) in the global. If found, the code is translated with another field from the global.

The format of the global is something like:

0 6
0 561

Too often users finding themselves in need of a software solution do not consider “open source” vs. “proprietary” alternative. Most of them either have their go-to favorite developer or just google for reviews and ready-made answers. However, this alternative must be the starting point of their search, as the decision has the most consequences.

It is not an overstatement to say that open source is the future of technology, albeit, it has its own unique challenges. Here is what users, especially corporate users should consider choosing the software for their business needs.

2 2
0 1K