InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,527 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Question
· Jan 17, 2018
Atelier Dark theme

Hi

Has anyone managed to get a dark theme (Like Darcula or Obsidian) working on the Atelier plugin. The Eclipse themes apply to everything in the IDE except the editor window, so it kind of defeats the purpose. I've tried searching for one but so far no luck. I know you can set each colour individually in the settings but I'd like a single config I can load if possible.

Thanks

1 11
0 1.2K

Our lab system is now sending DSC segments in large Pathology results in the ORU message that is followed by a partial continuation message with only MSH and OBX segments. the pointer is in the MSH;14 in the subsequent message. I believe the goal is to concatenate the first and second message but imagine this will require some custom functions which I have not done much of. Anyone already tackled this by chance?

Initial message:

0 1
0 279
Question
· Mar 5, 2019
.INT file not generated

After compilation of routine .int file is not generated and toggle breakpoint is also not visible for that routine.
It is showing error #5001 Editing of INT file is not allowed. How can I resolve this ?

0 2
0 242

Hi Community!

New video is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

Engaging Patients Through Communication

https://www.youtube.com/embed/JS7ZofLB3fE
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
1 257

We have built one interface but while sending messages it processed at first but then when we tried to send another file the router just stopped processing the message.

Checked the rule log and it should be processed as it does not falls under non processing condition
The router log has no error .The message just sits there.

0 1
0 164

Hello,

I'm using ZEN report to generate a PDF file out a table.

Although, I need to display data from two tables splitted into two different namespaces.

So, I created a process that fetches all the data I need and then calls the PDF class and generates the stream out of it.

My question is, once I've got my list of objects. How can I transform it into a ResultSet, in order to display in the report ?

Thanks for your answer.

0 6
0 330
Question
· Mar 5, 2019
PrimaryKey vs Idkey

Just wondering an Insight in the difference between these two indexes

IdKey / PrimaryKey
=================

Property Identifier As %Integer

Index Index1 on Identifier [Idkey]

Index Index2 on Identifier [PrimaryKey]

What's the difference?

1. If I don't have Index1 and only have Index2, then cache does still make its own id.
So how and why do I ever use the PrimaryKey. In Joins ??

1 4
0 932

Hello,

I'm trying to set up an Apache server using CSP Gateway on Windows 10 (64-bit), but am getting the error "Cannot load c:/InterSystems/IRIS_2019/CSP/bin/CSPa24.dll into server: %1 is not a valid Win32 application" when attempting to start up httpd.exe after adding the CSP-specific section to httpd.conf.

The CSP gateway is 64-bit (CSPGateway-2018.1.1.643.0-win_x64) and so is the Apache install (httpd-2.4.38-o102q-x64-vc14).

The CSPa24.dll file does exist in the specified location.

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thank you,

Olga

0 5
0 713

Hi

Just curious to know about the pros and cons of Parent/Child Vs One/Many.

We do use a bit of both.
One big reason we use Parent child is we feel if we delete one global, it gets rid of all child data too and all parent child data is stored in one global. Much easier to manage.

0 4
0 609

Hi Community!

This is the update on what are the new applications submitted on OpenExchange in January and February 2019

CPIPE

This is a tiny example of how to run a server command from within Caché / Ensemble / IRIS and get back the full output as seen in any server command shell.

QEWD-js

QEWD.js is a Node.js framework for REST APIs, interactive WebSocket and/or Ajax applications, capable of running as a monolithic application or split across MicroServices. Fully supports Cache, Ensemble and IRIS, allowing use of existing Cache ObjectScript code, Cache Objects and Cache SQL, but also allows the database to be abstracted as a persistent JSON / Document database.

PMML-Business-Operation

With this simple Business Operation, you can easily leverage your predictive models (saved as PMML) in a Production. There's both a generic BO and a utility method that allows you to generate dedicated operation / request / response classes.

COSFaker

Helps to generate fake/test data for development purposes

WsockClient.csp and WsocClient.js

Web socket clients on CSP and InterSystems node.js adapter to collect end manage data transferred to the client in InterSystems IRIS or Caché

CachéQuality for VSCode by @Daniel Tamajon

IDE extension that helps you detect and fix quality issues as you write code. Like a spell checker, this extension squiggles flaws so they can be fixed before committing code. You can get it directly from the VS Code Marketplace and it will then detect new bugs and quality issues as you code (ObjectScript and JavaScript)

0 0
0 188

Hi Community!

When you run IRIS container out-of-the-box and connect to it via terminal e.g. with:

docker-compose exec iris bash

You see something like:

root@7b19f545187b:/opt/app# irissession IRIS

Node: 7b19f545187b, Instance: IRIS

Username: ***

Password: ***

USER>

And you enter login and password every time.

How to programmatically setup docker-compose file to have IRIS container with OS authentication enabled? And have the following while entering the terminal:

root@7b19f545187b:/opt/app# irissession IRIS

Node: 7b19f545187b, Instance: IRIS

USER>

0 3
0 410
Question
· Mar 4, 2019
Missing Mirrored Database

Hi guys

I've added a new mirrored failover member to an existing one.

They are both Arbiter controlled.

When I do Add database to mirror on the primary I'm always getting an error. Missing Mirrored database.

I followed everything in the documentation and always get the same error.

I've copied the CACHE.dat file after umounting the database on both servers. then mounted them.

Could you help me out?

Kind Regards

0 1
0 564
Article
· Mar 2, 2019 6m read
Belated - Advent of Code 2018 Day 1

I know it's late, but I really love the advent of code theme each year to find some project ideas to go out and code something and push myself.

I had the intentions of completing the AOC 2018 before the new year, but I've got 2 young kids (1yo and 4yo), so most nights I just want to sleep.

I've been looking at this on my half hourly commute each day before and after work.

So whilst doing this, I found not many people had posted what they had done and in previous years.

0 2
0 210

I have one abstract class and several subclasses. All share one data/id global.

How can I get concrete class name from id (without opening the object)?

What I have so far:

write $p($lg(^DATAGLOBAL(<id>),1),"~",*-1)

It does the job, but is there a more official way?

0 3
0 258

Hi,

I have a permanent job opportunity which would ideally suit someone from Europe who want's to experience the UK (initially London), the requirements are fluent in Cache Objects, SQL, XML, Integration, English Language and be self motivated with a desire to experience London.

I am NOT a recruitment agency and will offer personal help in relocation and culture differencies to handle moving countries.

I do not offer a relocation package but will offer advice, guidance and help in relocation.

0 2
0 670

Here's a simple indirection snippet. It fails with <UNDEFINED> error and I'm not sure why.

ClassMethod ind()
{
  kill info

set active = 1
  set reactive = 2

for i="active","reactive" {
    set info(i)= @i
  }

zw info

break
}

I'm getting this exception: <UNDEFINED>zind+5^test.Client.1 *active

0 6
0 475

In this series of articles, I'd like to present and discuss several possible approaches toward software development with InterSystems technologies and GitLab. I will cover such topics as:

• Git 101
  • Git flow (development process)
  • GitLab installation
  • GitLab Workflow
  • Continuous Delivery
  • GitLab installation and configuration
  • GitLab CI/CD

In the previous article, we covered Git basics, why a high-level understanding of Git concepts is important for modern software development, and how Git can be used to develop software. Still, our focus was on the implementation part of software development, but this part presents:

• GitLab Workflow - a complete software life cycle process - from idea to user feedback
  • Continuous Delivery - software engineering approach in which teams produce software in short cycles, ensuring that the software can be reliably released at any time. It aims at building, testing, and releasing software faster and more frequently.

7 1
3 3K

Hi,

I have a custom classes that that I use with EnsLib.SQL.OutboundAdapter to convert HL7v2 messages to SQL INSERT statements to write results to an SQL database.

Weirdly the management portal is not drawing the the lines between my process and operation when viewing my production on the ' Ensemble > Production Configuration' screen. Clicking the green dot flashes the 'computing connections' message, and highlights my operation, but no lines get rendered:

0 7
0 375
Question
· Feb 20, 2019
HL7 ORU^R40 Schema Structure

We are currently on 2015.2.2 and in schema structures for vs 2.6 HL7 I do not have a ORU^R40. Its for a GE Device alarm. Has anyone hear of this structure, have a way to export it, and can send it to me so I don't have to build from scratch?

Thanks

Scott

0 3
0 1K

I like to know if COS has a PGP library for encryption and decryption messages received from an SFTP connection. We have interfaces that we used BouncyCastle in C# but would like a native library for COS.

0 6
0 944

I'm connecting to a remote device using TCP. It has a binary protocol.

set host = ""
set port = ""
set io = $io
set device = "|TCP|7000"

set timeout = 2
open device:(host:port:"M")
use device:(/IOT="RAW")
read string:timeout

use io
zzdump string

The problem is when reading from it, I get a 0A (also known as 10 or \n or linefeed) byte, which terminates the read.

Expected output:

0000: 42 00 7B 0A 11

But I get this output:

0000: 42 00 7B

How can I fix that?

0 1
0 241

Good afternoon,

We have a very old version of Ensemble with one of our clients and they have no desire to upgrade anytime soon. We have gotten the all-clear to purge really old messages from the database, changing the days kept from 60 to 30. The option to Compact/Truncate is displayed in this version of Ensemble, but does not execute as it mentions not being actually present in this version.

There is an option in ^d DATABASE that restores unused space, however this does not return nearly as much free space as the refined Compact/Truncate procedure.

0 2
0 378

I have an existing table, and I've added an array property to it that I need to populate.
The issue is that I can only use SQL to insert into the table due to access reasons.

For example:

Class Package.Tables.Person Extends %Persistent
{
Property Name As %String(MAXLEN = "");

Property Address As Array of Package.Datatypes.Address;
}

0 1
0 379