Thanks for all replies in advance. We have a security vulnerability that we have to get rid of. We use Putty software to connect to cache as a terminal allowing several users to do maintenance work in cache. this uses telnet Plain text. I know that we can configure telnet to be encrypted using the super server service and I'm looking for software that can work like Putty as a terminal using encryption compatible with cache telnet encryption. If I have cache installed on my PC and setup a connection to the server using Kerberos with encryption and use the terminal option to connect to

0 5
0 811
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,533 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Well, we now have two different platforms Caché and IRIS. With so many changes, that it makes so many difficulties to have the same sources for both platforms. I'm not arguing about the reasons for it. Some of the changes are really reasonable.

It's good when I can import code from Caché to IRIS and get it worked after all background job was done. In Caché we have %CacheStorage type used for Storages. In IRIS it automatically converts to %Storage.Persistent. So, If I develop on IRIS, I will have incompatible sources for Caché.

0 6
0 476

Hi All,

I'm trying to create a simple wrapper class around a JSON schema validator library, written in Java, and calling this functionality through the Java Gateway of IRIS 2019.1.

My Java wrapper class has a constructor like this:

public JSONValidator(char[] jsonStream, char[] schemaStream) { ... }

0 2
0 384
Question
· May 3, 2019
Extract string

Hi There

I created function to manage string as requirement extract the first two letter of each word after space for example:

Text = "Review symptoms to report with patient"

After passed function it will be return "Resytorewipa"

ChangeFormat(desc)

0 6
0 475

Hi,

It is sometimes undesirable to send a full demographic or results feed to departmental clinical systems, that only see a subset of the patients.

While some systems (paediatrics, maternity, geriatrics) can filter on patient demographics, a number of systems are for cohorts of patients that don't fit a particular criteria.

One of our system vendors has a patient index filter service that keeps a local index of relevant patient identifiers, and only forwards matching messages.

0 3
0 285

Hi Community!

You're very welcome to watch a new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube, recorded in a new format called "Coding Talks":

Developing with Docker and InterSystems IRIS Community Edition

https://www.youtube.com/embed/L77K9oAgexQ
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 2
2 334

I am still new to cache objectscript and am trying to figure out how I would go about removing the escape characters from my JSON below. When I call the $toJSON method it's adding the "\" character in the file path.

{"FileStatus":"P","Path":"\/somepath\/test\/test123\/filename.txt","InterchangeOID":"100458"}

My Code:

0 11
0 9.7K

Is there a way to get an inventory list of the Services, Processes, Routing, and Operations that are on the system. We get asked constantly from different departments to justify the number of personal we have. We are currently on 2015.2.2, with our upgrade to 2019 set for later this year.

Thanks

Scott

0 1
0 216

Hi There ,

We are trying to do a small POC trying to integrate NHS Careconnect with Ensemble/Healthconnect. Does anyone have implemented this before. It would be good that you provide some suggestions or any sample implementation. It would be good to get suggestions any interesting use cases

within NHS England for the POC.

0 2
0 332

Hi Community!

Here is a digest of the Developer Community postings in April 2019.

Most viewed

Most voted

Most Discussed

0 0
0 191

I have a process that takes data from a CSV file (actually a record mapper object) and creates a nicely formatted JSON string I would love to send this along to a RESTful business operation. However no matter what I try, I continually get <INVALID OREF> errors when trying to populate the object that extends Ens.Request to give it the JSON string.

I can add strings, other objects, you name it - but stuffing a JSON formatted variable/object into another object I want to send someplace is proving to be an impossibility.

0 8
1 772

Hello everyone, I'm new to COS development. I'm trying to generate a simple XML file based on a query and save into my server. I'm looking for stuff to get it done, if anyone has a tutorial or a step-by-step post on how to do it. My difficulty is just in generating the XML file.

0 1
0 717

Hello all,

Been doing Ensemble for a while but I am struggling with this SOAP set up.

Currently in Cloverleaf, we are taking the HL7 feed out of Epic, and then we put the SOAP wrapper around it. Then using a CAIR provided wsdl, we seem to be using a JKS file and a PFX file to send the data to CAIR (http://cairweb.org/next-steps-page/).

Here is what I have done so far: I used the SOAP wizard with the wsdl file to create a new Operation.

My questions are these:

0 2
0 349

On a system I have been working there are some custom special variables like

do $example.DoSomething()

Some code requires a

set x=$example.SomeProperty

call e.g.

My problem is that atelier doensn't seem to be able to properly recognize this code.

0 5
0 273

I have problem with Cache installed on a colleague's Windows 10 laptop. On the laptop, Cache was automatically configured to use IIS and this has worked fine with csp applications configured in the Management Portal.

Now this seems to have stopped working, and I can't work out why. In IIS, the web application seems to be in the correct place.

I have manually mapped the various file extensions to CSPms, as per the documentation, but any attempt to navigate to a csp page produces an 500 error, which tells me precisely nothing about why this is happening.

For example,

0 1
0 184

I'm looking for the most straightforward way to trigger a custom Ensemble message when a patient logs into the Personal Community patient portal. The use case is that when the patient logs in, we want to query an external email database for any new messages the patient has and import them. Does anybody know if there's any built-in functionality I can use, or if not, what the best trigger point would be?

0 2
1 225
Article
· Jan 15, 2016 1m read
Activity Monitor in Ensemble 2016.1

Has anyone tried the new Activity Volume Statistics and Monitoring in Ensembel 2016.1? I would love to get some feedback.

If you haven't read about this, there is a dashboard that provides counts and response times for messages sent and received by each configuration item. Alternatively the underlying data is arranged in tables that should make it easy for you to use your favorite SQL reporting tools to generate reports for short term performance monitoring or longer term capacity planning.

Dave

0 9
2 980
Question
· Apr 24, 2019
80 bytes wrapped X12 files

Hello, our X12 File Service won't process files we encountered X12 files where they inserted CR LF after 80 bytes repeatedly in the middle of segments. X12 Parser does not seem to like it. I see there is a Whitespace property in Adapter. I am not sure if it ignores white space in the middle of a segment. I also heard about TolerateNewLine setting but I believe this also does not tolerate New Lines in the middle of a segment. We will probably have to read the file, strip out any CR and LF, write to a new file that the X12 file service can process.

0 1
0 201
Question
· Apr 22, 2019
Docker container error

Dear team,

I am trying to experiment the Docker container in our development environment. I have successfully build an image and running the container. When I access the CSP portal home page ( http://<host-ip>:57772/csp/sys/%25CSP.Portal.Home.zen?$NAMESPACE=%25SYS), I am getting the following error:

0 8
0 452

Class ICT.Experiments.A Extends %Persistent
{
Property Name As %String;
Property Collection As list Of ICT.Experiments.B;
Property Collection2 As array Of ICT.Experiments.C;
}

Class ICT.Experiments.B Extends %Persistent
{
}

Class ICT.Experiments.C Extends %Persistent
{
}

I have the classes above and I can select columns from the array collection by using two joins as follows:

0 9
1 1.8K