Greetings,

We need to communicate with a vendor through web services in a way that those web services pull the queued messages from Ensemble instead of Ensemble pushing messages to a web service.

Is this possible? if yes, will we loose the messages sessions, status, and tracking information?

Your help is much appreciated.

-Basem

0 4
0 224
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,747 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi,

I have a program that displays the current running processes to the screen. I need to have a program execute that display program and capture the results to a file. The display program does pause at the bottom of each page waiting for an 'enter' to go to the next page.

Note( the display program will not successfully compile on the current system but it does work)

Also - very, very new to Mumps.

Thanks,

Bob

0 23
0 453

Hi Community!

New video is already on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

Leverage Your Users for UI Design

https://www.youtube.com/embed/e5aLOHRNWKU
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 274

Hello!

This article is a small overview of a tool that helps to understand classes and their structure inside the InterSystems products: from IRIS to Caché, Ensemble, HealthShare.

In short, it visualizes a class or an entire package, shows the relations between classes and provides all the possible information to developers and team leads without making them go to Studio and examine the code there.

If you are learning InterSystems products, reviewing projects a lot or just interested in something new in InterSystems Technology solutions — you are more than welcome to read the overview of ObjectScript Class Explorer!

21 35
3 5.5K

Hello community,

I am trying to parse the below HttpResponse in Cache. Cannot get the Iterator to work. Is there a single loop which can parse both or single messages and grab the error?

{
error:[
{ txt1:'error msg1'},

{ txt2:'error msg2'},
]
}

{
error: {
txt1:[
'error msg1',

'error msg2'
]
}

Thanks,

Jimmy Christian

0 16
0 2.1K

I need to copy a bunch of globals from some crufty old databases to spanking clean brand new ones. GBLOCKCOPY has this cool feature that lets you create a batch of global names to copy and save the list in a batch. You can then execute the batch and go take a nap.

I like naps.

I need to do this for a number of old-new database pairs, but it's the same global names every time. Is there a way to export the batch configuration created the first time and import it to another environment/namespace? These databases will be spread across multiple hosts.

Thanks!

0 2
0 282

Our Pledge

In the interest of fostering an open and welcoming environment, we as contributors and manager pledge to making participation in InterSystems Developer Community a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of age, body size, disability, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, level of experience, nationality, personal appearance, race, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.

Our Standards

Examples of behavior that contributes to creating a positive environment include:

2 0
0 1.6K

Hi Community!

You're very welcome to watch a new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube, recorded by @Benjamin De Boe, InterSystems Product Manager:

Natural Language Processing with InterSystems IRIS

https://www.youtube.com/embed/2pQur_PJn_w
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

4 2
0 489

I'm having trouble accessing the snapshots EnsLib.SQL.Snapshot in %Library.ListOfObjects that are returned from method ExecuteProcedure in EnsLib.SQL.OutboundAdapter. The Microsoft SQL stored procedure I am executing returns multiple resultsets.

The issue I am having is that my code works fine when executed in the business operation (commented out in the code below) but when it is executed in the business process it errors. Any ideas as to why this happens? The error I get is:

0 2
0 561
Question
· Jan 3, 2019
iris.node not found

I followed the instructions in the documentation https://docs.intersystems.com/irislatest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls... (Install iris.node on nodejs for windows). Procedures made:

=> Copy iris.node to the location specified in the NODE_PATH environment variable: C:\Program Files\nodejs

=> I used: var irisobj = require('iris') on my js file

But is not work. Error: The specified procedure could not be found.

2 13
2 676

Hi Everyone!

You're very welcome to watch the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube, recorded by @Sourabh Sethi in a new format called "Coding Talks":

Locking in InterSystems ObjectScript

https://www.youtube.com/embed/_v2ga5B0ZJk

2 3
1 420

Below is a simple alert processor based on the EnsLib.HTTP.OutboundAdapter to send text alerts via an SMS Gateway service. Typically, all that is needed to send an HTTP Post to the gateway service is the destination phone number, a source phone number, credentials, and the URL.

The code below is based on the Anveo gateway whose interface is as follows:

5 5
1 1.8K

I am fairly new to Cache and ObjectScript. I have a new task I have created with a corresponding method that I am trying to debug in Studio (2013).

My ClassMethod looks like this

ClassMethod DoMyWork(Output pWorkCount as %Integer,  pInput1 As %Integer = 30)

{

/* Does some work here and increments pWorkCount */

}

When I try to debug this using studio, I browse to my method but I am not certain what to put in here for the input parameter 'pWorkCount'.

0 3
0 635

Hi, I am trying to transform a message to meet a third party specification, and would like to know if you can advice me on how to separate a single OBX segment into several segments based on a '.'

I would like to separate the segment where the . [marked in red] is into another OBX segment. So the next segment would be:

0 8
0 932

Hi all,

we are wondering if anybody has a reporting tool that is capable using IRIS Objects?

I know there are things like Crystal Reports and others out there who can read the SQL Data throug ODBC but we need the capability of using object methods while running the report.

Since now we where using a JAVA based report generator (ReportWeaver) but since the object binding for JAVA doesn't exist anymore in IRIS data platform, did any of you have an alternative report generator?

Looking forward to any answers

cheers

Stephan

0 2
0 327
Question
· Jul 15, 2019
Non CSP Files

CSP pages extend %CSP.Page. What about html/css/js/etc that are hosted on the same web application? Is there any way to override how they're processed like with how you can override a CSP page and CSP REST logic?

Thank you!

David

0 4
1 275