InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,533 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi,

I am looking foi an API to retrieve one namespace´s default web application name. We have use some code to setup links to event log/mesage trace for monitoring emails. In perticular we did this with ensemble where the default csp webapplication name always is something like csp/<namespace/. Anyway when it comes to a healthshare installation the default path seems to be csp/healthshare/<namespace>.

0 2
0 273

Hi Developers,

New to machine learning? Watch this video on InterSystems Developers YouTube to understand the basic concepts of machine learning and how it provides value in applications around the world today:

What is Machine Learning?

https://www.youtube.com/embed/LC07-3S3xyo
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 242

The %Net.SSH.Session class lets you connect to servers using SSH. It's most commonly used with SFTP, especially in the FTP inbound and outbound adaptors.

In this article, I'm going to give a quick example of how to connect to an SSH server using the class, describe your options for authenticating, and how to debug when things go wrong.

Here's an example of making the connection:

10 3
0 5.5K
Product is Caché
Version is 2018.1

Hi

I'm working in a security issue of the system that says that once you are logged into a session 
and you save this cookie. You can go to another navigator and use this cookie to be registered. 

I would like to chenge this cookie once user is logged into my system but I can't logout and 
login again because all my cookies are removed.

Is there a way to change to cookie or renew it?

Thanks a lot.
0 6
0 1.4K

During runtime I build an object which is essentially a wrapper over in-memory table:

col1 ... colN
val11 ... valN1
val12 ... valN2

I want to use this object as a part of INSERT or UPDATE queries, based on a value of some column (the main use case one of the columns is an ID value)

What's the best way to expose the object to SQL?

1 13
0 493

Hi Community,

We're pleased to invite you to join the upcoming InterSystems IRIS 2020.1 Tech Talk: API-First Development on May 5 at 10:00 AM EDT!

In this week's InterSystems IRIS 2020.1 Tech Talk, we'll discuss API-first development and how InterSystems is embracing this industry trend with our API Manager, and specifically with our FHIR offerings. First, we'll talk about InterSystems API Manager. This tool controls your web-based API traffic in a single location. You can throttle throughput, configure payload sizes and whitelist/blacklist IPs, among many other features.

FHIR stands for Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources. Release 4 brings this HL7 standard to maturity, and the FHIR R4 support in InterSystems IRIS for HealthTM is big. You'll learn how to work with FHIR data in InterSystems IRIS, and see our developer portal in action, where you can access FHIR resources using the OpenAPI specification.

0 0
0 350

i've noticed a strange bug in the 'problem highlighting' of VSCODE and i wasn't sure if this is a problem with the internal library definitions of iris, or with the plug-in itself.

The first line is the correct macro call, but the second one is the one throwing the error. (preprocess vs prepOrocess)

How is this syntax checker's list of strings compiled?

0 1
0 188

Hi Developers!

Want to participate again in the competition of creating open-source solutions using InterSystems IRIS Data Platform?

Then we're pleased to announce the second InterSystems IRIS Online Programming Contest!

And the topic for this contest is InterSystems IRIS with REST API.

The contest will again last three weeks: April 13-May 3, 2020.

Also, please join the InterSystems Contests Discord Channel to chat about contest and technology.

4 37
3 2K