Question
· Jun 19, 2017
Date Filtering Functionality

I have come across several cases where I need to set a Date filter to send only send any admit/scheduled date past a certain point. We have a couple different date comparison functions but none looking at the true date. Most of them are date + 15 or etc. Does anyone have a good date function they have written to say if x > 20170102 ?

Thanks

Scott

0 14
0 2.1K
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,537 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi Community!

We're pleased to invite you to the Online meetup with the winners of the InterSystems FHIR programming contest!

Date & Time: Friday, September 4, 2020 – 11:00 EDT

What awaits you at this virtual Meetup?

• Our winners' bios.
  • Short demos on their applications.
  • A short interview with all the winners about the past contest. Plans for the next contests.

4 3
0 311
Question
· Aug 3, 2020
Variables in Global Name

I have a number of globals I want to loop through depending on a passed in string...

^A("SYSTEM")

^B("SYSTEM")

^C("SYSTEM")

^D("SYSTEM")

^E("SYSTEM")

I am passing in a string of "A:C:D"

Piecing that to pull out A,C,D, then want to use that to pull out A,C,D from above, but having problems setting the name of the global to be the name of the variable I have pulled out of the string

How do I set this?

I have tried ^varname("SYSTEM")

0 3
0 427

Edit:

May have found the issue but not the solution.

"SELECT * FROM wmhISTORYdETAIL" runs as a passthrough without asking for the DNS.

but

'SELECT Count([wmhISTORYdETAIL].[HistHMNumber] AS CountOfHistHMNumber FROM [wmhISTORYdETAIL] WHERE ((([wmhISTORYdETAIL].[HistMovType])='Receipt') AND (([wmhISTORYdETAIL].[HistMovDate])>=Date()-1) AND (([wmhISTORYdETAIL].[HistMovDate])<Date()));'

asks for the DNS but both are linked to a table that has the password saved.

Any Ideas please?

Rob

Hi

0 1
0 327
Question
· Nov 11, 2019
Creating an FTP Report

Good morning all,

A question to see if anyone out there is already doing this.

We have built a custom BS based off of the EnsLib.FTP.InboundAdapter. We have our processes wake up (using the Scheduler), grab the files in the directory, stay awake for a while, and then go back to sleep.

Each file goes through on its own message. So we can trace each individual file and we know if it made it successfully or not.

0 1
0 321

Hi, we are implementing HIE for multiple hospitals, one question came from client on how do we decide how many edge productions ECR should be created. is there any guidelines that will help us to decide? Also if we combine two hospital data into one ECR then also how do we decide which ones to combine together. Any guidelines will be appreciated.

0 4
0 766

Dear community

I'm using HealthShare on Cache 2017.2. I'm trying to find out how I can get a list of all the custom classes, routines and globals in %SYS namespace (if it's even possible).

We're about to perform an upgrade, and in the docs it mentions needing to check for anything custom in %SYS to avoid important stuff being overwritten. Some of our solutions have been developed by an external consultancy and we want to make sure that none of their code or data will be affected by the upgrade.

0 2
0 319

It's well-known among Studio users that besides few predefined code fragments (for ObjectScript, Basic, MV Basic) it's possible to add user-defined code fragments. I found it rather convenient to use them as patterns that help to follow some conventions (internal standards) of writing, say, methods descriptions.

But I didn't find a way how to share these patterns, except dumb copy-pasting. Did somebody succeed with this task? Any help would be appreciated.

0 10
0 292

The use of Source Code Control systems in development is important. And there are a few systems known in the world, like GIT, SVN (Subversion), Perforce, Mercurial. Where the most popular nowadays is the git. Using it is very useful in many cases, but mostly it depends on the code as text, which can be compared between commits, branches, or versions of releases and so on.

1 0
0 281

Hi Developers,

Please welcome the last video from Global Summit 2019 on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Personas: Your Teams Quiet Partners

https://www.youtube.com/embed/uu0hMIDu0Dw
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 149

A Webinar was held today for our Czech and Slovak partners and end users. This webinar was an online version of what we originally planned to present earlier this year in Fabrika hotel, Humpolec as a workshop. Due to the current epidemiologic situation a decision was made to move the workshop into the virtual space.

3 5
1 282

Hi,

I exported selected globals from a Cache 2017 database into a single 4 Gb gof file. Now I tried to import from this file via Management Portal on a different machine . Only about half of the globals was imported and my attempts to select additional globals led to nothing, no new globals have been imported. Well, obviously I am mildly curious what's going on and how can I see the corresponding error which did not appear in the Import window but I can also shrug it off and consider what should I do next.

0 23
0 836

Hi Community!

Enjoy watching the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Using IRIS for Health to Reduce Readmissions

https://www.youtube.com/embed/2ZWhua2jPt0
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

1 0
0 183

I have java language experence. If I need parse a binary tcp packet . like following format

encoded string and send it to peer by tcp

1byte msg type + 4 byte(unsigned int) + raw byte(body)

To parse this package , Some Java code like this:

byte[] data = new byte[1024];

Bytebuf buf = new ByteBuf(data)

byte type = buf.read()

int len = buf.ReadInt()

0 1
0 283

Hello,

I would like to schedule the Database Compact and Freespace methods as legacy tasks.

Has anyone implemented this yet?
Is this even possible?

The request for this is due to the fact that we have 3 interfaces in a namespace whose messages are deleted after 7 days. All other messages in this namespace should be kept for one year.
This leads to a certain fragmentation. Furthermore, the messages to be deleted are relatively large (MDM^T02 > 32MB), which in turn leads to a fast growth of the database size.

How would you solve this problem?

0 1
0 515

I was able to define ECP connection in Installer class that I run when I build docker image for my Docker IRIS application. Now I start to use Amazon ECS and Autoscaling. When a new instance is created and it runs the IRIS container, I want it to "register" as an Application server on the remote database server. What code can I execute to add an ip address as an Application Server?

1 2
0 359

Hi All

I am writing a class to take a general HL7 replace the non ASCII characters in all the segments to construct another message. I have the following solution working to an extent however it is inserting \r at the end of the segments that have been transformed. Firstly is this the correct approach and secondly how do I get rid of \r at the end of the segment that is affected?

Thank you for your help.

0 1
0 757