Question
· Jul 1, 2021
ifexpression syntax

What is the correct syntax when passing values on a zen method after ifexpression?

<pagebreak ifexpression="%report.PageBefore('Graph',1)=1"></pagebreak> ????

0 1
0 162
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,528 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

I have a client that no longer wants to use sftp to transmit their data file to me. Instead they want me to pick it up via a web service.

Email from client:

Here is the postman collection and mocking service to start your development. The API has only one URI parameter {id} for which you need to pass UniqueIdentifier(will let you know exact value later).

0 7
0 472

Recently I wanted to get a list of all cached queries and their texts. Here's how to do that.

First create an SQL Procedure returning Cache Query text from a Cached Query routine name:

Class test.CQ
{

/// SELECT test.CQ_GetText()
ClassMethod GetText(routine As %String) As %String [ CodeMode = expression, SqlProc ]
{
##class(%SQLCatalog).GetCachedQueryInfo(routine)
}

}

And after that you can execute this query:

4 3
0 556

I am attempting to prevent ADT merge messages from coming into Healthshare if the MRN being merged does not exist. To my mind, the best way to do this would be to check the PriorPatientIdentifierList.IDNumber against the HS.SDAStreamletMRN global. However, I'm not able to get it to work in Business Rule classes.

Something like:

<when condition="$G(^HS.SDAStreamletMRN('MRN','Facility^AssigningAuthority^'_(Document.{MRG:PriorPatientIdentifierList(1).IDNumber}))=(&quot;&quot;))">

<return></return>

0 1
0 142

Hey guys,

I have a problem when creating a remote database (via ECP), when I select the remote directory field it presents the error below:
"There was an error on the server:
ERROR # 179: An unexpected error has occurred:
<DIRECTORY>zRemoteDatabaseListExecute+52^SYS.Database.1.*:ds:IRISTEMP
ORIGIN ELEMENT:% CSP.UI.Component.remoteDatabaseSelect (DirectororySelect)
"

0 1
0 206

Hi Community,

Did you know about OWASP and Top Ten Web Application security risks to your Web API or Web Apps?

OWASP is a community foundation created to help us to improve the security of web apps/web APIs. OWASP do the web apps more secure through its community-led open source software projects, hundreds of chapters worldwide, tens of thousands of members, and by hosting local and global conferences.

2 2
1 1.6K

Hey Community,

Facing unnecessary architectural complexity? Too many moving parts? If these are problems you’re facing, then this calls for architectural simplification.

Don't miss the InterSystems free on-demand webinar by @Jeff Fried or read his recent blog to discover InterSystems resources which will help you simplify your data architecture.

Want more? Visit our landing page to find out more about the different pathways you could adopt to simplify your data architecture with InterSystems.

Details below.

1 0
0 209
Question
· Jun 24, 2019
Try/Catch within BP

Hello everyone,

I'm facing an issue i would like to resolve :).

I have a BPL which throw a DTL. My DTL has many reasons to raise an Exception.

I would like to catch this exception within my BP with a SCOPE but it does not work.

The BP seems to catch its own Exception but does not care at all of my DTL Exception.

So, is it possible to use the SCOPE in my case ? Otherwise, how can I handle the exception in my DTL ?

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Matt.

1 4
0 498

Hello All,

I am exploring Ens.Alert to generate alerts for Server exceptions.

I noticed that in the business operation, if you have your code inside try/catch and if your catch doesn't explicitly invoke $$$systemerror then Ens.Alert is not invoked.

Similarly, in the Business process if you have <catchall> then Ens.Alert is not invoked on error. How can I invoke Ens.Alert from <catchall> ?

0 3
0 201

Hi Developers!

Here're the technology bonuses for the InterSystems IRIS AI contest that will give you extra points in the voting.

IntegratedML usage - 4 points

Use InterSystems IntegratedML in you AI/ML solution. Here is the template that uses it.

Be sure that the IRIS version is not less than 2021. The latest ML images with ZPM are:

intersystemsdc/iris-ml-community:2021.1.0.215.0-zpm
intersystemsdc/irishealth-ml-community:2021.1.0.215.0-zpm

R Gateway and Python gateway usage - 4 points

InterSystems IRIS 2021 release contains two new features - R gateway and Python gateway. Here is the template on how to use the R gateway. Here is a short demo of how to use it.

Embedded Python usage - 4 points

Embedded Python is a very new feature of InterSystems IRIS that gives you the option to use python as a "first-class citizen" in backend business logic development with InterSystems classes. Short demo of Embedded Python.

Embedded python could be used in "on-demand" images that could be delivered via InterSystems Early Access Program (EAP) if you refer to python-interest@intersystems.com.

Here is the template package on how to use Embedded Python deployable with ZPM. Don't forget to change the image to the one you get from the Early Access program.

PMML usage - 4 points

PMML - Predictive Modelling Markup Language - can be used to build AI/ML solutions with InterSystems IRIS. Check with documentation.

There is an example in Open Exchange on how to use PMML.

0 0
0 247

Hey Developers,

We have some good news for you:

💥 InterSystems AI contest participants can use Embedded Python in their solutions! So if you are not yet a member of the Embedded Python Early Access Program (EAP), now is the time!

Refer to python-interest@intersystems.com and you'll get FREE access to the InterSystems IRIS Embedded Python features.

In addition, we invite all EAP participants to the special Embedded Python kick-off webinar tomorrow, July 6 at 10:00 AM EDT – an easy start on how to use Embedded Python! Demonstration of the new features of the data platform, examples applications, and of course rewards.

After you become an EAP member, you will receive a special link to join the kick-off webinar:

➡️ RSVP: python-interest@intersystems.com

1 1
0 267
Discussion
· Jul 6, 2021
Vunerability Scan

Hi All,

I have to do intersystems iris objectscript code vulnerability scan. I tried in synck vulnerabilities but it's not supported for the xml file. Can someone guide me? Anyother tools are there to do this?

0 1
0 149

I am calling a business rule from one of my business processes and I noticed that when the business rule reports an error that the business process calling that rule just stops without any errors. Resultingly it fails to trigger the scope - catch-all construction that is surrounding the business rule. I know that it is possible to view the errors in business rules in the business rules log, but I really like to push an error message to Ens.Alert or something similar when my business rules report an error. How do I achieve that?

0 2
0 300
Question
· Jul 28, 2020
Enterprise Message Bank

Hello,

I work with IRIS for Health 2020.1 and I attempted to set up Enterprise Systems to populate Message Bank. I see entries in Message Bank Event Log from the defined Enterprise Systems. I can browse Messages going back before I set up Enterprise Systems using Enterprise Message Viewer. However, I find no messages in Message Bank Viewer. Do I need anything extra to archive messages?

0 5
0 279

I want to add time slot and category metadata to complete my cinema application.

I am following the documentation of the cinema application "https://docs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/Doc.View.cls?KEY=TWEB2_..." and in that,

I was trying to add theater and time slot. But I was not able to do that.

I was also trying to filter the records as per the ratings and category selection on the search bar. but this is showing some error.

0 2
0 179
Article
· May 16, 2017 3m read
The COS Faker

Hi Community,

This post is to introduce one of my first project in COS, I created when started to learn the language and until today I'm keeping improve it.

The CosFaker(here on Github) is a pure COS library for generating fake data.

cosFaker vs Populate Utils

So why use cosFaker if caché has the populate data utility?

10 8
2 918

Hi Community,

Please welcome the new video on InterSystems Developers YouTube:

Machine Learning with IntegratedML & Data Robot

https://www.youtube.com/embed/BRyWD39Sado
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

2 0
0 274