Question
· Dec 26, 2019
File System

Hello All,

I am working on Files where I have to compare contents of two files and display result.
e.g Suppose file1 contains data in Name and Roll form and file2 contains data in name and class form, so it should compare name from file1 and file2 and display those matching data(Name,Roll,class).

I have piece of idea about file system so any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Gunwant

0 1
0 284
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,830 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Question
· Dec 24, 2019
JDBC connection issue

I am using the below code in my REST service and it throws the error "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/intersys/jdbc/CacheDataSource] with root cause
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.intersys.jdbc.CacheDataSource
"

Surprisingly when i am using the same code in a static main method its running perfectly.

package webapps.services.datamgmt.webapps;

import java.sql.Connection;
import java.sql.ResultSet;
import java.sql.SQLException;
import java.sql.Statement;

0 2
0 466

Hi,

I have written a procedure with the help of object scripting to export data to a csv file. There is more data than the csv limit.

Can anyone please tell me how to get the row count of csv file using object scripting, so that I can write an if condition and write to a second csv file.

Please find the code writing to the csv given below.

0 14
0 956

Hi Team,

I want to save image/file using inter system iris web api.

I am sending file as Base64 formate in JSON object to api .and I want to save it at D/Images folder.

please refer below code that i was tried.

Obj.OrganizationLogoBase64--> has base64 value of image

Set decode = $System.Encryption.Base64Decode(Obj.OrganizationLogoBase64)

set file = ##class(%Stream.GlobalBinary).%New()

do file.Write(decode)

0 9
0 689
Article
· Dec 31, 2019 3m read
Portlets that use data from DeepSee

In the previous part of this series, we saw how to reference a web page that will enhance our dashboard experience. Now we will look into referencing data that is already in our cubes.

In this example, we will be referencing the controller object and we will be extracting data from it. This data will then be displayed as text in our Dashboard. In Part 5, we will show how to incorporate this data into other charting libraries.

2 0
0 215

I am trying to use the %ListOfDataTypes functionality, but am hitting a limit of 50 characters for each entry, when being used in a Web Service. Is there a way to increase the number of characters that can be used in the %ListOfDataTypes through a web service?

1 7
1 432

Hi everyone,

I've encountered this annoying issue so many times before, if any one also encounter this issue, please share here if you have any solution.

So, I've been working on a web service project using HealthShare 2015. Sometimes I have to set a debug target to a csp file to debug it. If I pause the debug process about 3 minutes above or so (to examine an object, variable, etc..) the studio will hang.

0 4
0 373

Hi,

The class %JSON.Adaptor is very convenient,

I wonder if anyone faced the following scenario using it-

Exporting an object, that has a many to many relationship, and getting the details of the related objects.

For example, if we have three classes - Teachers, Students, and an intermediate class TeacherStudent .

The classes extend %JSON.Adaptor, and we would like to open a Student object, use %JSONExport, and get a JSON

That includes the details of the student and all the teachers that teach the student, something like:

0 6
0 456

Hi Community!

Thank you so much for being with InterSystems Developer Community yet another year!

We want to know how helpful the Developer Community is for you today.

Could you please go through this short survey which will let us know what do you think and what could be improved.

➡️ Developer Community Survey 2019 (4 min)

We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! ✨

Sincerely,

Your InterSystems Developer Community Team

3 0
0 262

Hi Developers!

Often we need to use relatively small arrays with constants, static arrays in algorithms, etc where we need to do something with each element of an array. There are several ways to deal with it in ObjectSctipt.

Previously I used to use globals, locals, PPG for this but not so long time ago figured out that %List is a way too handy.

Indeed, suppose we have an array of months and need to set up and use it in our code.

2 15
1 572

HI,

I am planning to build a WebApp that will have tons of data to display in tables, ability to add comments on that table rows and may be some few more small features as we move on.

1. It has to be Secure

2. It has to be fast

3. It has to be Non CSP / Non Zen

4. Will have Cache DB to pull records from but should be flexible to do that from any odbc resource

5. Version 2018 Ensemble

My first step would have been to investigate different options for technologies that would make it work and best suited with Ensemble 2018

0 18
1 440

Does anyone know of an API that will do a hostname look-up based on IP? We could of course use call-out but the format of the results vary based on OS and if there is already an ObjectScript tool which will parse this then we'd rather use what is already available.

Thanks!
Ben

0 4
0 258

Hello, InterSystems community!

Lately, you have probably heard of the new InterSystems Package Manager - ZPM. If you're familiar with it or with such package managers as NPM, Dep, pip/PyPI, etc. or just know what is it all about -- this question is for you! The question I want to arise is actually a system design question, or, in other words, "how should ZPM implement it".

4 14
0 324

Hello,

I have a little problem that appears to my newest program. One of the purpose of my program is to transfer a file from a path to another one.

Another person/entity places the file into a specific file ( let's call it \\Server\) but the problem is that my service (a simple EnsLib.File.PassthroughService) takes it and places it directly into my other path. The pdf file is very big and it happens almost all the time that the size of the output file is not the same as in input and so is corrupted.

0 3
0 307

Hi Community,

Please welcome the new Global Summit 2019 video on InterSystems Developers YouTube Channel:

InterSystems IRIS Containers for Developers

https://www.youtube.com/embed/gil-H8TQqLg
[This is an embedded link, but you cannot view embedded content directly on the site because you have declined the cookies necessary to access it. To view embedded content, you would need to accept all cookies in your Cookies Settings]

0 0
0 373