Hi,

I want to edit the the Master viewer /source UI of HealthShare Provider Directory with a property/ element of String type.

There are predefined CodeTables structure by which i can't add the Attributes of the above element because somehow above element attributes are different than the code Table structures .

Can we add a new Customize Code Table other than predefiend Code tables in the HealthShare Provider Directory ?

Is there any way or any tutorial by which we can edit the Master Viewer ?

0 1
0 308
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,818 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!
Question
· Feb 8, 2019
CCD Filtering

I am new to CCDs and I have a question for you all.

I need to take in a CCD from our EMR, filter out sensitive data then send it on as a CCD.

All feedback is appreciated.

Thanks

0 1
0 268
Question
· Feb 1, 2019
Message Bank Usage

Hi

Has anyone implemented the message bank functionality in particular in the UK and if so what are your experiences of it in particular for custom messages? We are thinking of using it as our long term store and would like any feedback on it. We use a mix of REST web services, custom messages, HL7v2 and FHIR messaging within the Health area (NHS Trust to be exact).

I would also be interested in which version you implemented this upon.

Thanks

Ian

0 1
0 291

Hi,

I have been trying to implement SPA using routing between two components in a CSP page.

If i use the line which i commented the page views and gets data from the vue instance (when not using the <route-view> and other 2 vue route functions below).

since i need to implement routing i am using as below, now the property "selectedYear" is not getting data from vue instane and i am getting the below error as well.

I dont know whether i am going down the right path.

please see my code below and help me

0 1
1 1.8K
Question
· Apr 4, 2019
ODBC Drivers

Hi All,

I would like to download odbc drivers for Cache database to be able to install it on our SQL server.

I am trying to create a linked server to Cache database.

I couldn't find a link for the drivers, there was one post with FTP reference to download but it doesn't seem to work.

I will be grateful for any help.

Thank you

Sap.

0 8
0 17.3K

I'm attempting to use the .NET Entity Framework provider that is provided by InterSystems (see: https://docs.intersystems.com/latest/csp/docbook/DocBook.UI.Page.cls?KEY=GBMP_eframe). In our environment, the "Support Delimited Identifiers" option is turned off and we are not allowed to turn it on without significant testing effort. When this setting is off, the SQL that is generated by the Entity Framework provider is not considered valid and therefore the provider doesn't work (it DOES work,

0 3
0 493
Article
· Apr 9, 2019 3m read
IRIS/Ensemble as an ETL

IRIS and Ensemble are designed to act as an ESB/EAI. This mean they are build to process lots of small messages.

But some times, in real life we have to use them as ETL. The down side is not that they can't do so, but it can take a long time to process millions of row at once.

To improve performance, I have created a new SQLOutboundAdaptor who only works with JDBC.

BatchSqlOutboundAdapter

Extend EnsLib.SQL.OutboundAdapter to add batch batch and fetch support on JDBC connection.

3 7
2 1.4K
Question
· Jan 23, 2019
Single Sign On (SSO)

Does Intersystems specifically Ensemble support a Single Sign On architecture? Currently we are using Delegated sign on using LDAP and TLS, however our CIO would like us to move toward a single sign on, so when you sign into your PC it would automatically pass the credentials to Ensemble.

Thanks

Scott

0 3
0 1.2K
Question
· Sep 5, 2019
Setting up sFTP operations

So we are in the midst of setting up a bunch of sFTP operations where we will have Ensemble send files to our various customers.

My questions about the set up are these:

1) For a simple test, I set up an Operation using EnsLib.FTP.PassthroughOperation. Is this the one I should be using?

2) if the receiving system has a username and password, then all I have to do is put that username and password into a Credential and assign that credential to my operation correct?

0 5
1 1.7K

Hi All,

I have created a REST class in which have the Parameter HandleCorsRequest = 1;

I can able to access the API using Postman, but not with my web application. It throws the below error.

Access to XMLHttpRequest at 'http://localhost:52773/IrisVSCode/app/test' from origin 'null' has been blocked by CORS policy: Response to preflight request doesn't pass access control check: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.

0 5
0 15.7K

Hello

I made for fun a bash script that creates csv files from a %GOGEN exported file.
%GOGEN, the utility for exporting globals for Cache 5.xx

First I thought it would be very simply with bash, but ...
- if I want a header in the csv file
- if you export with GOGEN more globals together not only one
- if I want a csv file for every global/indexes has the global ..

The simply bash script goes up 100 lines of code. If I will start again with this, I would use Python or Go, not bash.

Example:

For a EXPORTED.GLO file

0 5
0 663

Hi all,

I wonder how to sync my server code to my local code using Visual Studio Code.

Previously, using Atelier, you could open a view of server and can copy the code to the current project, also if I change a BP, I could sync the code because I had a signal that It's warning me that there was a change and it needs to be updated.

I thing i shouls opening the ObjectScript: Explorer and select the code directaly, and right click -> Import and compile current file (Ctrl + F7)

If I use this command, the ouptut window shows:

1 16
0 1.6K

InterSystems is pleased to announce a new Developer Download site providing full kit versions of InterSystems IRIS Community Edition and InterSystems IRIS for Health Community Edition. These are available free of charge for application development use.

You can download directly from the InterSystems Developer Community by selecting Download InterSystems IRIS.

11 13
0 3.1K

I wanted to write it as a comment to article of @Evgeny Shvarov . But it happens to be so long, so, decided to post it separately.

Image result for docker clean all images

I would like to add a bit of clarification about how docker uses disk space and how to clean it. I use macOS, so, everything below, is mostly for macOS, but docker commands suit any platform.

6 6
3 6.7K

I downloaded the free version of CachePCkit_x86.exe. During installation, the antivirus detects a virus
PDM: Trojan.Win32.Generic
c: \ users \ ...... I \ temp \ pde9cb \ setup.exe
How to eliminate this problem

0 7
0 398

HI Community,

Now Intersystems has developers definitely cut-off from Zen/CSP I am looking for sample code how to invoke server-side methods from Angular and PHP, Java client.

I only see some rest/json crud examples, but that is not the whole picture I assume.

Let's say I have a persistent Class with a class method to import or modify data...

I want to invoke this from my Angular App or PHP app.

any examples, suggestions?

0 5
0 415

Hi all,

Over the next few months I'm going to be setting up continuous integration via Jenkins for some Angular UI's. The goal is to, on each build:

1. build the code

2. run the unit tests and get a report

3. get a code coverage report

Just wanted to poll the community in case someone else has already worked with any of this before. All ideas are appreciated.

Cheers,

Johnny

1 7
0 406
Question
· Jun 24, 2019
Try/Catch within BP

Hello everyone,

I'm facing an issue i would like to resolve :).

I have a BPL which throw a DTL. My DTL has many reasons to raise an Exception.

I would like to catch this exception within my BP with a SCOPE but it does not work.

The BP seems to catch its own Exception but does not care at all of my DTL Exception.

So, is it possible to use the SCOPE in my case ? Otherwise, how can I handle the exception in my DTL ?

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Matt.

1 4
0 508