InterSystems is pleased to announce that Caché and Ensemble 2015.1.4 are now available as maintenance releases.
For a complete list of the corrections in 2015.1.4, please review the release notes.

Caché and Ensemble 2015.1.4 are available today for the same platforms as 2015.1.3.
The complete set of supported platforms, including specific point releases and/or patches, is detailed in the Supported Platforms document.

1 0
0 197
InterSystems Developer Community is a community of 17,533 amazing developers
We're a place where InterSystems IRIS programmers learn and share, stay up-to-date, grow together and have fun!

Hi Community!

Meet the new group in Developer Community:

InterSystems Data Platform Blog!

In this group you'll find technical posts form InterSystems engineers and Community about InterSystems Data Platform technology cases which we consider as good or even best practices.

Every article in this blog passes InterSystems engineers' reviewing procedure and only then becomes available. You are very welcome to comment and share it!

1 0
0 261

Hi all,

I was wondering, what is your favourite public cloud provider?

What is your level of engagement with the cloud provider? Are you testing their infrastructure? In which case I'd expect you being progressing a parallel test with at least a second provider ;-) Or, are you already running a production environment?

--

OK, so, let me be the first one to share my experience with one specific cloud provider.

2 8
0 425

Hi-

I'm curious to know what InterSystems clients are using for csp based web development methodology.

Are you doing tag based development, or class based development?

If you are using tag based development, what tools are you using to create the look and feel of your web pages? Are you using tools like Adobe Dreamweaver, or do your developers sit down and code HTML using plain editors like Notepad and Notepad++

Are you doing prototyping of web pages and then adding CSP tags, or are you just developing the finished csp page with no prototype?

2 2
0 399

C:\data\backup.bat :

C:\InterSystems\Ensemble\bin\cache -s"C:\InterSystems\Ensemble\Mgr" -U%%SYS ##Class(Backup.General).ExternalFreeze() <C:\data\login.scr

echo %ERRORLEVEL%

rem note that we need to check errorlevel from highest to lowest here....

if errorlevel 5 goto OK

2 0
0 1.8K

Hi, Community!

There are only six days left to win InterSystems Developer Community MVP prize.

As it was announced in addition to Free Registration on InterSystems Global Summit winner gets 4 nights stay in the Arizona Baltimore, Waldorf Astoria Resort.

We measure contribution to Developer Community on valuable posts and comments and prepared special leaderboard built on InterSystems DeepSee.

By default, it shows all the members. We added the filter to the dashboard to show leaderboard without members who are InterSystems employees.

So here is current leaderboard without InterSystems members:

2 6
0 246
Question
· Feb 23, 2016
Ensemble 2016.1

Hi,

Does anybody know when Ensemble 2016.1 will be general availability?

We are holding off upgrading, providing the wait won't be too long.

Thanks,

Graham

0 3
0 347

The attached file contains an example of code generation using ObjectGenerators which builds a very simple homemade RuleEngine.

Code generation is an excellent way of increasing performance moving run-time calculations to compile-time.

We could generate code creating routines or implemeting methods using ObjectGenerators. In this example we are using ObjectGenerators.

Update: Rule Engine is now on GitHub https://github.com/intersystems-ib/cache-iat-ruleengine

4 0
0 801

This morning on the old Caché Google Group, someone posed the following question, which I've decided to answer here, because it's interesting!

Is there a way to iterate ClassMethod's params, and get param's names and values?

The first answer I can come up with is: it's not easy! In any method, you could try to write code like this (where methodName is the name of your method):

7 1
0 1.6K
Question
· Feb 18, 2016
Message Error - CSP.Page

The cache has error messages default, for example , " -139 SQLCODE : Competition impairment on the update: row versions are not the same. "

How i can exchange it for a more friendly to the user's message? I use the CSP.Page and form_save ( ).

What is best practice for this situation?

2 3
0 963

Caché Monitor is a database\sql tool primarily for InterSystems Caché but can also connect to MS SQL Server, MS Access and more databases. Within Caché Monitors Server Navigator you see all available Namespaces on your Caché Servers. No need to know the name of the Namespace, no need to configure many many JDBC Connections by hand. Just click on the namespace and see all objects like tables, views, classes and more...

3 2
0 2.4K

In preparation for a presentation I need a real-world LDAP schema that has been customized a bit beyond the basics. Perferably this would be based on an OpenLDAP system which would make it easier to merge into this presentation.

If you have such a schema you would be willing to share please respond or contact my directly at Rich.Taylor@InterSystems.com

Thanks in advance.

Rich Taylor

0 1
0 296

Hi,

We do have a production including a SOAP.OutboundAdapter that make a request to a .NET WCF Service. The response from that service vary in size. When it come to large one, we talk about maybe 8000 records (with 6-8 attributes per record) in xml, the adapter always give a timout. Even if we put a high number of seconds or set -1. After 1 1/2h still nothing get back. It's just standing there and waiting for ever.

Our .NET developer have look at it (on the WCF-service) and from ther point of view they say that it seems like Ensemle can't handle such big responses.

0 2
0 493