Hi everyone,

I'm facing issues uninstalling Ensemble software from my system. I've tried using the command first ensemble-2018.1.0.184.0-win_x64.exe /instance LOCALENSEMBLE /qn REMOVE=ALL. Additionally, when I try to uninstall it through Settings > Apps and Features, it doesn't get removed and lists the app again there.

Has anyone encountered a similar problem or could provide guidance on the proper uninstallation process for Ensemble? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

0 1
0 52
I'm wondering what the best practice is for handling %Status values within the terminal.
1. set tSC=...
    do $SYSTEM.Status.DisplayError(tSC)

2. set tSC=...
   zwrite tSC

3. An alternative?

Is there a meaningful difference between the two? Should one be used over the other for any reason? Should something else be used?

0 2
0 87
Question
· Aug 13, 2019
Dashboard - Line Graph

Hello,

I want to create a dashboard with a line graph that shows system availability over time. I used this code to create a Dashboard:

Set tItem = ##class(%DeepSee.UserLibrary.Link).%New()
                Set tItem.fullName = "Availability"
                Set tPage = "Availability.UI.CSVImport.zen"
                Set tItem.href = $system.CSP.GetPortalApp($namespace,tPage)_tPage
                Set tItem.title = "Availability"
                Set tSC = tItem.%Save()
0 7
0 289

The .NET Core Identity model has an IPasswordHasher<> interface for for

• Hashing a password so that it can be stored in a database
  • Verifying a provided plain-text password matches a previously stored hash.

I am getting invalid password errors during the login process when the .NET Core Identity model computes a hash from a plain text input and compares it to a password hash value I've returned from Caché. The default hashing algorithm is PBKDF2 with HMAC-SHA256, 128-bit salt, 256-bit subkey, and 10,000 iterations (detailed article on .NET Core Identity PasswordHasher). The algorithm Caché uses is probably different which may be why I am getting errors.

0 6
1 2.2K

Hi Community,

I have below scenario

We have IRIS BI Reports in my application. Now these reports currently being acessed by users through dashboard url's.

I want to create a automated utility (background cache system task) which run these bi reports and export them to a specific path.

I am looking for a system method through which we can open these dashboard url's through code and export the excel report to a speciific path.

Thanks in advance.

0 1
0 60

Hi, Is there a way to count the number of segments in a HL7 Mesage? I tried the examples from the other answers but nothing works for me.

I am writing a function to get the last OBX segment field value 5. Below is a sample screenshot of what I want.

The number of obx segments can change, so I want to count the last obx segment and then get the field 5 value.

Would appreciate some guidance on this.

0 10
0 2.6K

Hello everyone,

I am trying to use @() and SYSTEM() from Cache Terminal. I am searching for blinking text . I have found -5 as a Screen Display Option but not aware like how to use on terminal.
Can any one please help ?

Thanks,
Gunwant

0 8
0 337

Hi,

I am having an issue when I am publishing data to FHIR which is hosting in AWS. I am sending the data to the Cloud FHIR url but getting the below error.

Any idea how to resolve this issue? Any example to cretae FHIR repository using Object script?

:<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN"> <html><head> <title>404 Not Found</title> </head><body> <h1>Not Found</h1> <p>The requested URL was not found on this server.</p> </body></html>

0 2
0 55

I have a scenario where I'm using a EnsLib.File.InboundAdapter to collect files from an external file system. The files require to meet a certain criteria before they are moved to another remote file system. If they don't, I would like them to stay where they are so that they can be collected again when the criteria has changed. I have set the adaptor property DeleteFromServer to false - which is fine - the file stays put in its original location, but the file is never collected again as I receive a "Skipping previously processed file " info

0 3
0 649

Hi,

I found an issue while fetching records from FHIR DB, I am getting below error thou FHIR repository have the records with the corresponding id

{

"resourceType": "OperationOutcome",

"issue": [

{

"severity": "error",

"code": "not-found",

"diagnostics": "<HSFHIRErr>ResourceNotFound",

"details": {

"text": "No resource with type 'Appointment' and id '21'"

}

}

]

}

0 3
0 54

I used the Activate wizard to create a package for Excel (Activate.Excel). There is a class in there that seems to be what we need to open a file:

Activate.Excel.Workbooks.

There is a method that has an Open() command. I tried using it but getting an invalid pointer error.

The parameters are as follows:

0 10
0 370

Hi all,

I have a situation where I am writing to global from different processes - let's call it an Event Queue.
There is then a different process that uses $order to read through the data - the PubSub processing BP.

Sometimes the writing of this global will form part of a transaction that also insert data into other tables, using tstart and tcommit.
If there is some issue, it will roll back, and the entry written to the global will also roll back.

0 6
0 73

Hi,

i have this simple json structure:

{
"nTypeTrigger": "ATR",
"sDate": "2024-04-17 15:29:16",
"tRefArray": [{"sID":"132"},{"sID":"151"},{"sID":"233"}],
"tCountries": []
}

I can't find an example to iterate on tRefArray.

I've tried to create a secondary iterator but it doesn't work. Here is my current code:

0 3
0 47