Hi,

I need to develop a HL7 Q22/K22 query/response mechanism for a NHS Trust I am working for, but I do not know how to handle the message continuation.

Can any one give me any advise on this and/or point me in the direction of any documentation on the subject?

Thanks

Neil Thaiss

0 2
0 540

I'm getting the above error. My zen page calls other javascript methods and other server methods just fine. But when I call my method, I get the error. Yes, I've tried making it look exactly like the methods that work. But for some reason, it doesn't seem to know that DoLogout is a zen method.

Anyone ever get this error?

THanks

L

for example

ClientMethod logout() [ Language = javascript ] { zenPage.DoLogout(); }

Method DoLogout() [ZenMethod] { //blah blah }

0 3
0 869

Hi, we suddenly noticed that one of the edge storage increased by 30% and it was due to ERROR globals which was throwing repeated error for 7 days and it consumed 35GB space. Is there a way to log the storage of edge production on daily basis and compare the increase in storage with previous day and if increase is 5% more than trigger an email to system admit to look why the storage increased suddenly.

0 3
0 244
Question
· Dec 9, 2020
Code migration using VSCode

I am fairly new to using VSCode. I have used VSCode to create some files on our Test Server, now I need to move them to Production.

Looking through the VSCode extension documentation, maybe I missed it but how to I migrate code from one workspace to another. In Studio I was use to exporting the code into an XML and just being able to import it on the Production server version of Studio.

Thanks

Scott

0 9
0 609

Hi all! 2nd time poster and still kind of a newbie. I Googled and searched the posts but did not find anything quite like my question. I have an XML to HL7 2.6 MFN_M16 translation. I created an XML schema and I am using it inside a DTL to translate data to HL7. The XML is rather simple EXCEPT one element as data separated by pipes. This only happens when one item has multiple PAR Locations. To make a valid HL7 message these multiple PAR Locations each need their own IVT segment.

XML Par Location is equal to HL7 IVT:InventoryLocationIdentifier OR (IVT-2)

0 4
0 339

Hi Community,

is there a possibility to implement a "remember password" feature in a ZEN Application?

In the management portal I added a web-application for a ZEN application with password authentification. I created an own login page, and now I want to implement a "remember password" feature (User should not have to login again after the session times out or when the browser window is closed).

0 2
0 200
Question
· Jan 26, 2021
SNMP development

At present, the SNMP information provided in healthConnect can not meet the needs of users. How to extend the SNMP Library of the program

0 2
0 124

Hi All,

I hope someone can help me with the following, it's about the usage of the class EnsLib.HL7.Service.HTTPService.

Working situation right know.

In IIS we've got a site configured who is dealing with the client certificate, etc and redirect the full request to http://localhost/csp/healthshare/NAMEPSACE/EnsLib.HL7.Service.HTTPServic... and the web gateway redirects the request to Business Service 'EnsLib.HL7.Service.HTTPService.cls'.

0 2
0 413

When using "IDENTITY" as my primary key, I can select the last inserted ID with

SELECT LAST_IDENTITY() FROM %TSQL_sys.snf;

Actually this is how Hibernate + Iris' Driver acquires the inserted ID when mapping with

@GeneratedValue(strategy = GenerationType.IDENTITY)

Now, considering that I am using the type "SERIAL" as my primary key instead, how can I get the last inserted ID?

Note that with "SERIAL" I can forcefully insert any value for this ID, from which Iris will continue generating values...

0 1
0 228

This tells me that there is no timezone offset on this table/field:

Select TOP 1 GETDATE() as Now, TimeCreated FROM ens.messageheader ORDER BY TimeCreated DESC;
Now TimeCreated
------------------- -------------------
2016-10-18 16:16:49 2016-10-18 16:16:31
0 13
0 783
Question
· Mar 9, 2021
BinaryStream to file

First of all thank you for your time in reading this question and writing a response,

We would need some help,

What is the best method for save a %CSP.BinaryStream to a file?

Thank you in advance!!

0 2
0 481

I'm trying to setup a webserver in health share.

I'm stuck in premission set up.

When I select Unauthenticaded login method in EDIT WEB APLICATION the page freeze and after some time, about a minute, the login page is shown.

Someone knows what is happening?

0 1
0 273

Environment: Cache for Windows (x86-64) 2015.2.2 (Build 811U) Thu Mar 3 2016 12:55:48 EST [HealthShare Modules:Core:14.01.351

When try the following to send back SOAP Fault, is the following correct way?

Set fault=##class(%SOAP.Fault).%New()
Set fault.faultcode=$$$FAULTServer
Set fault.faultstring="Processing Error"
Set fault.detail= "Error on server"
Do ..ReturnFault(fault)

0 1
0 669

I am looking for a general overview of how you would attach a document to a patient record in healthshare. For instance, an Advance Directive or Living Will.

Here are some starter questions:

1. What format is required, if any? Can it be a PDF or DOC?
  2. How can/should it be submitted? HL7? XDS.b? Embedded in a CCD?

Sorry for the open endedness. Any info would be helpful while I research this.

0 6
0 437

We are seeing performance issues in purging objects/tables that have parent-child relationships defined. Due to the number of child objects we're seeing very long duration to purge a single parent and all child tables. Is there a better way to do this and get a more performant purge task? I was thinking to purge the child tables individually first and then delete the parent is one way. Is there any other approach?

David

0 1
0 296