I'm currently working on a project to run our medical device integration through ensemble.

I've noticed a potential problem with the volume of messages . The feed generates around 474K messages daily( average of 1 message per minute per device from 300+ devices).

We currently keep all our other feeds message data for 90 days and purge automatically. From what I can see is that the purge functions in Ensemble are production wide and cannot set it at the Business Operation, Service or Router level.

0 1
0 350

We've implemented SAML authentication for our application where we are the service provider and various other entities are the identity providers. We've done successful connections with several identity providers including Okta, Duo Mobile, Ping Identity, and Azure. Validating the SAML response with signed assertions has been working great. Now, I am trying implement support for the SAML assertions in the response being encrypted for a new identity provider and struggling to understand procedurally how to go about this.

0 0
0 189

I downloaded and installed the trial version of Caché.
it is installed in c:\intersystems\Trycache
I changed the system environment settings so that
GLOBALS_PATH = c:\intersystems\Trycache
and PATH includes c:\intersystems\Trycache\bin
Caché works, and I can login, use the globals, etc...

0 1
0 313

Has anyone come across a good using Embedded Python to convert a Python List object to an IRIS %List object?

My use case is I want to open an SQL entry with an Objectscript class method, then pass some information from that row into a separate Python class method which will then create a Python List object, then have the Python class method return that list back to the Objectscript class method in such a way that the Python List can be converted to an IRIS %List object for me to then use in the Objectscript code.

0 3
0 204

​​​​​​​Hi,

I've been going through the instructions at https://download.intersystems.com/download/atelier.csp

Our development team are on the main hospital infrastructure so we need to whitelist any plugin repositories that Eclipse will need to get updates from.

I believe I need to whitelist the sites that host the both the Atelier and Eclipse plugin repositories:

0 2
0 331
Question
· Dec 5, 2018
Schema not appearing on Mirror

Hi, I updated the schema on our live node, but the change did not occur on the mirror server. Is there some setting that I need to enable? Everything else seems to be updating but the schema has not

Can you advice on what I could be missing or is this something that is known?

Regards,

Eric

0 2
0 262
Question
· Dec 12, 2018
iris.node download

Hi,

I want to test the node.js interface to iris with trial sandbox. The node.js documentation refers to get de node package from the instance bin directory. As I'm trying to use the trial sandbox I don't have access to the directory. Please let me know where I could download iris.node package.

Thanks,

Fabian

0 4
0 421

Hi All,

We're doing our first babysteps with embedded Python and IRIS with an interoperability solution. We want to convert a CSV file to an Excel xlt file.

As service we've got a EnsLib.File.PassthroughService which picks up a csv file

As operation we've got a EnsLib.File.PassthroughOperation which writes the Excel file.

In the middle:

We've created an Business Process with an %Stream.GlobalCharacter in the Request and a %Stream.GlobalCharacter in the Response.

0 3
0 269

Hi,

I'm working on my first SQL service using the SQL inbound adaptor, and I'm having trouble.

I've been following the documentation but it errors on set req=##class(ESQL.request).%New()

Would anyone be kind enough to share a working example?

Kind regards,

Stephen

0 1
0 449

Hello,

I want to add a couple of properties to a custom Transform class to give the user the ability to edit its properties directly in the Business Process visual editor. It can be easily done with other Production components, but I can't find in the documentation how to do the same with my Transform. Is it possible?

And another question is about how to use the 'aux' parameter of the DataTransform.Transform method if my component is non-visual?

0 4
0 184

Hi All,

I created a Business Operation to Integrate with Amazon S3.
I have used HTTP Outbound Adapter for the same. Used Get method of Adapter Class.
Basically in a request I want to send Unique File Name and File and in Response I want to get Version ID and if operation was successful, then set flag to true.

I have created a class for request in that I have two properties, as shown Below :

Property fileName As %String;
Property file As %GlobalBinaryStream;

This is in my Operation Class

0 8
1 789

I loaded 2017.2 onto a windows desktop that I was going to use for testing. I need to now uninstall 2017.2 but when I do I get a ERROR saying it can not find the INSTANCE name, when there is HEALTHSHARE defined.

Has anyone else had this issue? I would like to uninstall this version and start over from scratch without having to re-image my machine.

0 1
1 630

I'm trying to read data from a file and it contains single precision (4 byte) float values. Does Iris/Cache' have a way to convert the binary into a Cache' variable that is accurate?

ZW RECORD
RECORD="EDID"_$c(17,0)_"fLargeRefMinSize"_$c(0)_"DATA"_$c(4,0,0,0,0)_"DGMST&"_$c(0,0,0,0,0,0,0)_"d"_$c(14,0,0,30)_"h+"_$c(0)_"("_$c(0,0,0)_"EDID"_$c(22,0)_"fBribeSpeechcraftMult"_$c(0)_"DATA"_$c(4,0)_"ÍÌÌ=GMST"_$c(28,0,0,0,0,0,0,0)_"c"_$c(14,0,0,30)_"h+"_$c(0)_"("_$c(0,0,0)_"EDID"_$c(12)

The float DATA value for "f" LargeRefMinSize is $c(0,0,0,0) which is obviously 0.

0 6
0 133
Question
· Aug 16, 2023
Web client from SOAP Service

I created a web service and used the Studio SOAP Wizard to generate a client from the WSDL file of the service. But the client is throwing the error as shown below

WebServiceClientClass '' could not be instantiated, or the WebServiceURL Location could not be determined

What have I missed?

Is there a better way to create a client?

0 2
0 142