Does InterSystems IRIS will support Visual Studio 6.0 Enterprise Edition (Visual Basic)?

We are in the process of transitioning Intersystems Cache 2017 to Intersystems IRIS 2020 version.

For terminal based applications we can able to use the same DAT file used for Cache with minor changes.

For Web based we are using Visual studio 6.0(Visual Basic). Will IRIS supports Visual Studio 6?

0 2
0 199
Question
· Sep 8, 2021
Force YYYY format

Hi Guys,

when using $ZD(mydate,4) sometimes it returns year as 4 digits and sometimes two, and the documentation is saying ([YY]YY is a two-digit year if hdate falls within the active window for two-digit years; otherwise it is a four-digit year), what active window for two means and how can I force the year to be always 4 digits ?

Thanks

0 2
0 199

All,

I've asked my teammate to open a WRC on this issue, but wanted to open the discussion to see if maybe we aren't the first people to see this issue.

The code we are deploying is a COS object with some Python methods. The code works fine locally on the developer's machine. However, when the business process runs in the server environment, we see the following when COS code attempts to call a [Language = python] method:

0 5
0 199

Hello,

We are developing a Transformation and we are wondering: how could we debug and show a XML message which is being an output from a transformation, without storing it into request/response/callrequest/callresponse? We mean, how could we show a context variable in the production?

For example, let's have a transformation which stores an appointment in a variable called: context.especializadasConFormatoPrimarias

How could we show in the Production?

Currently it is being stored as the Transformation's output:

0 1
0 199

Consider a Natural Key with an Identity (Serial) field.

I cannot seem to acquire the generated value after persisting my entity. That is, the returned entity by Spring Data's "save" does not have the generated value.

The value is generated by the database, and I can query it after repository.save(entity).

I have done some testing and created a Github repo with it...

0 1
0 199

I am using the %Net.HttpRequest class to download a file from the internet .using the following code. When a file is returned in the DOM I am able to read the file content and save it to the desired location but when my response is a download dialog nothing is returned in the HttpResponse. Am I doing something wrong here is where I have gotten to so far any help appreciated.

current code

0 1
0 199

I am trying to execute a program from within cache using a $zf call

S X=$ZF(-1,"C:\""Program Files (x86)""\Car-Part\Messaging\iCPM.exe")

For the sake of this post I changed it to open notepad

S X=$ZF(-1,"C:\Windows\notepad.exe")

If I call it directly from terminal notepad opens and all is happy.

If I add it to a program we use to run certain tasks once an hour or even every 10 minutes it will fire off notepad but it will be in the background.

1 2
1 199

I am executing the command:

set fileComp = ##Class(SYS.Database).FileCompact(obj.Directory, freeSpace, .actualFree)

where obj.Directory contains the location of the current database

This executes correctly. However, the resultant OREF object does not contain any displayable properties but rather is of the value:

"0 "_$lb($lb(380,,,,,,,,,$lb(,"%SYS",$lb("e^zFileCompact+38^SYS.Database.1^1","e^^^0"))))/* ERROR #380: Completed but skipped some blocks, details recorded in the console log. */

0 2
0 198

Hi all,

I am looking for a way to serialize fhir content received via interoperability adapter into it´s corresponding ISC model class (e.g. HS.FHIR.DTL.vR4.Model.Resource.DiagnosticReport) for later use. In my opinion the outline to accomplish this would be something like

1) Receive the FHIR data
2) Get quick stream containing the JSON data
3) Examine if bundle or single ressource
4) For resource serialize to coressponding model class (HS.FHIR.DTL.vR4.Model.Resource.*)
5) further use of newly created object of type HS.FHIR.DTL.vR4.Model.Resource.*

0 3
0 198

In Cache WIndows environment:

Trying to use the $SYSTEM.SQL.DDLImport to import XML File that has ClassMethods, no SQL Table, but it doesn't appear to be working. I can use this ClassMethod to create SQL Tables. The manual method I have been using is to go into Cache Management Portal, Classes, Import.

I create an XML file first, then run the following to import but get no errors. Any ideas?

0 2
0 198

I use the InterSystems cache to implement a web services program. I receive the data sent by the other person. However, I receive the wrong text (the normal text is the question mark "??????"). The other party uses the gbk code to send Chinese. The other party cannot modify the gbk code, what should I do to receive normal Chinese text? Thank you.

I use ensemble 2010 and ensemble 2016.

0 4
0 198

Hello ,

I want the datagrid to reflect values based on the value i select in the Combobox. How to pass value from the combobox to the

altJSONSQLProvider parameter and reload the datagrid ?

My combobox defines below method on change.

onchange="zenPage.rowSelected(zenThis.getValue());"

<altJSONSQLProvider id="PatchClassJsonId" OnGetSQL="GetSQL" >
<parameter paramName="1" value="C"/>
</altJSONSQLProvider>

<dataGrid

</dataGrid>

0 1
0 198

I have a terminal script that queries sys.process' and then parses the results writing to a logfile. As part of the processing of the results, each row of the result set includes an element from the static string. But I am not clear on the scoping of the static string. The write statement sees the static string as undefined. What I want is something to the affect:

set statStr = "aa|bb|.."

set sqlStatement = xxx

set tState = ##class(%SQL.Statement).%New()

set qStat = tState.%Prepare(< sql statement> )

0 2
0 198

Hello everyone,

I have a question, I am trying to use xecute command, but something wrong happen when i was using the command, and i don't know why hahahaha.

I created a file .mac with this code:

label(test) public{
       set routine="variable"
       set call="write routine,!"
       xecute call
       quit
}

But when i run the command, show me this message error:

<UNDEFINED>label+3^tstFJR3 *routine

After that i changed the code to:

0 4
0 198

Trying to identify which records in the %SYS.Audit table are fails.

Eg, as user "WORKER", I run an attempted a grant, the terminal returns:

SQL> GRANT SELECT ON newschema.patients TO COORDINATOR
[S1000][Iris ODBC][State : S1000][Native Code 112]
[libirisodbc35.so]
[SQLCODE: <-112>:<Access violation>]
[Location: <ServerLoop>]
[%msg: <User WORKER does not have required privileges to grant the privilege(s)>]
[ISQL]ERROR: Could not SQLExecute

but the record in the audit table gives

0 2
0 198

Iris DAT file is filling up the Internal Storage with available Free Space to Zero. Is there any Alternative measures to reduce the File size or to control the Capacity. Is there any chance to save Local storage.

Once the Local Storage is full, Production is not responding and throwing Out of Space Error.

Does IRIS has any Internal Cloud Storage which can be used for managing and Storing Database Operations. If yes, How can we configure it,

0 5
0 198
Question
· Aug 27, 2019
Tools to find a class

Good morning,
I'm working with a persistent data class and need to know which classes are evoquing it.
Is there a tool in the system to do it, similar to use the F12 key to follow a class?

0 2
0 198