I built a dashboard to show hourly instrument capacities based on a term list. The term list consists of the TestInstrumentID and the number of tests that instrument can perform in 1 hour. The calculation works correctly and the data is accurate but periodically if you go to check the dashboard the percentages all get changed to 100% across every hour. If you check it later or add an additional site to the filter then the percentages correct themselves. I don't know what's causing this or how to troubleshoot it because it does calculate correctly but is not consistent.

0 5
0 98

I have the following servers in IRIS mirror set:
Arbiter; isc_agent only
LIVETC01; IRIS DB full install; Primary
LIVETC02; IRIS DB full install; Backup

A couple of days ago IRIS hung.
The application using LIVETC01 DB stopped functioning.

I'm trying to find out the sequence of events leading up to the failure.

0 2
0 98

We have a scenario where an ObjectScript-based production calls a lookup service (SOAP in C#) to get information used in a value-set mapping process. The results can be cached in an IRISTEMP global to prevent a network call for every value, but that can hang around for quite some time on production systems.

The next logical step would seem to be to encapsulate strategies (LRU, MRU, etc.) and eviction code into an ObjectScript class that can be reused (we are not in a position yet to leverage embedded Python).

0 2
0 98

Hi,

is it possible to avoid the display of certain properties in a custom message class in the message viewer content section. The message class is a common Ens.Request with a bunch of properties alongside one property of Type enslib.dicom.document wich in Turn is Not extended By %XML.Adaptor so the content display of course displays an error.

My idea is to avoid the display of That certain property When output is rendered (Text/XML). Using Ens.Util.MessageBodyMethods and method %OnShowContents could be a way to do this But i don‘t find a way to do so.

0 2
0 97

I am trying to migrate our SQL Connections from HealthShare Health Connect 2018.1.3 to IRIS HealthShare Health Connect 2022.2 using the Data Export/Import Wizard through the Management Portal. I am able to export the data fine, but I am running into issues trying to Import it into 2022.2 using the Data Import Wizard. When I run through the steps it is not importing everything from the txt file I created from 2018.1.3. I would rather not have to rekey all the connections if possible.

Here is the Background Task Error Log

0 2
0 97

I am calling a stored procedure over an ODBC connection and every time I call it there are several warnings written to the log event {Found no Parameter 1 (used as 1) for query}.I seem to be getting this on every query executed and that seems to happen a number of times the query parameters are per query and its filling up my disc.

1) Is there a way to suppress these warnings as the query seems to be executed and data written to the database?

1 1
0 97

Hello

I have trouble capturing the value from a stored procedures output variable from an MS SQL Database.

In the database querywindow of MS SQL manager, the procedure is called as:
declare @return As varchar (100)
Execute TheProcedure @return. @return then contains string of content.

From HC I call the procedure:

set RetValue = ""
set Inparm = "@return"
set Outparm = ## class (% ListOfDataTypes).% New ()

SET SQLQuery = "exec TheProcedure ?"
(have also tried
"{call TheProcedure (?)}"

0 3
0 97

I have a few Radio buttons, some of which have to have the same value. I need to know which one the user have selected, so I am using text, however it does not work well so far.

Example:
I have 4 Radio buttons: Apple, Pear, Lemon and Orange, with values: Apple, Pear have Value 1, and Lemon and Orange have Value of 2
(this unfortunatelly cannot be changed for this particular application)

I need to figure out that the user picked specifically Apple, so I am using text as follows:

0 5
0 97

Hello!

I'm new to the system I'm working on, and I have a part of a statement that needs to grab the previous month.

....and MONTH(TX3.date_of_service)= MONTH(dateadd(mm,-1,GETDATE()))

However, when it hits January, I'm left with month 0.

Does anyone know a workaround to grab December of the previous year, while still functioning normally for the rest of the current year.

Thank you!

0 4
0 95
Question
bo liu · Jan 26, 2021
SNMP development

At present, the SNMP information provided in healthConnect can not meet the needs of users. How to extend the SNMP Library of the program

0 2
0 95

I'm new user learning to use Iris and Ensemble. I'm trying to set up a TCP interface to send delimited data from Ensemble to another interface engine. I created File.PassthroughService to pick up the file and send the data to TCP.Framed.PassthroughOperation. The framing is MLLP and SSL configuration used. It is able to process small files around 50kb. When I drop a larger file such as 5mb, the operation is not getting the ack within the 60 sec timeout.

0 0
0 95

I'm wanting to write a query in SQL that will return a row with a count for each day for a given month or year for a specific operation or configname. The following is a start but I'm not finding what I want in the documentation to parse out the TimeLogged field of the table. Nay help is appreciated.

SELECT count(TimeLogged), ConfigName
FROM Ens_Util.Log
where TimeLogged like '2021-07%'
and ConfigName = 'operation_Name'
group by TimeLogged

0 2
0 94