In a typical database, changing the type of a column from some kind of date/time to a string would require a degree of migration effort for existing values. In Caché, my suspicion is that this is not the case, and I could simply change a property definition from %Timestamp to %String (MAXLEN = "30") and recompile, without needing to worry about damaging the existing data stored for this property. Is this correct? Or would I find the existing data in this property being lost or corrupted?

Thanks in anticipation

0 3
0 118

I need to split existing tables from database and put some parts of them into a new namespace. I dont know where to start, other than the installer.cls file. If you can provide clear instructions i would be greatful.

Example:

I have NAMESPACE=NEWTEST and DB

The i need to take TABLES from that DB pull specific data from them and bind it to NEWTEST

0 5
0 117
Question
Yone Moreno · Apr 20, 2021
Change DefaultPort Ensemble

Hello,

First of all thanks for your time reading this question,

We would need some help,

The challenge is that our Ensemble does not start.

If we Launch Ensebmle we see:

When we open: C:\InterSystems\HealthShare_2\mgr\cconsole.log

We read:

0 3
0 117
Question
Smythe Smythee · Nov 7, 2022
Ens.Alert

Hi Community,

I am working on sending Gmail with error details when any errors occurs in the ensemble production.

I am facing the below issues while doing it

1.I have Ens.Alert (Business process) using the class Ens.Alerting.AlertManager and Emailoperation (Business operation) using the class EnsLib.EMail.AlertOperation. here my business process is not sending the Alarm request to business operation eventhough i am using rule to connect the business operation

2.What are SMTP server details needs to given for Gmail?

0 2
0 117
Question
Sankar Manogaran · Dec 13, 2017
Cyclic Redudancy Error

HI,

We are using Cache 5.0.15 version. We are facing error. I tried to copy the dat file, I am getting cyclic redudancy error.
I did run the integrity check and repair utility . Nothing works.
Now My question is how to recover the dat file with data.

Thanks in Advance!
Sankar

0 1
0 117
Question
Oleksandr Kyrylov · Dec 15, 2022
Installation Manifest

I am trying to make application deployable using Installation Manifest.

I use IRISHealth_Community-2022.2.0.368.0-win_x64.exe to run manifest during installation

I run it from windows command line using the following command:

IRISHealth_Community-2022.2.0.368.0-win_x64.exe INSTALLERMANIFEST="C:\FixxerInstall\src\Installer.xml" INSTALLERMANIFESTLOGFILE="Log.txt" INSTALLERMANIFESTLOGLEVEL=3 INSTALLERMANIFESTPARAMS="FlaggerCSPDir=C:\FixxerInstall\src\csp\flagger,ClassImportDir=C:\FixxerInstall\src\import\"

It works but a little bit strange.

1 4
0 117

Hi Guys,

I currently have a service that uses an InboundAdapter to get a JSON file and process it given that the client is pushing data to us, but now we have another client where we need to request the JSON file by sending a HTTP request then get the file and process it, kind of a Get rather than push, how can I create a service that handle that?

0 1
0 117

In trying to define a Class Parameter that I can use in SQLComputeCode I can't seem to get any of the syntaxes for the using of the parameter where the SQL compute code will actually evaluate the parameter values. There is nothing specific that I can find in the docs about SQLCompute Code and Parameter usage.

Is there some specific syntax for accessing a class defined parameter in the SQL Compute Code that works?

This is on: IRIS for Windows (x86-64) 2022.1.1 (Build 374U) Tue Oct 18 2022 17:37:34 EDT

0 4
0 117

I'm close with this but I'm not sure how to grab JUST the GT1.3 data. I know I can do a substring but finding the 3rd | is a tad tricky. I've not been this deep in SQL for 15 years.

SELECT SUBSTRING(hm.RawContent, (CHARINDEX('GT1',hm.RawContent)), 50) as NameDesc
FROM Ens.MessageHeader as em, EnsLib_HL7.Message as hm
where em.Status = 'Suspended'
and em.MessageBodyId = hm.id

I expect it should flow like this...

SELECT UNIQUE SUBSTRING(RawContent, (FIND 3RD PIPE),(FIND 4TH PIPE) as NameDesc ....

0 1
0 116

Currently have an SFTP server setup to deliver a CSV file to a company "Company XYZ"

Failed to move '\\dir-01\files\Company XYZ\Outbound\To Be Processed\Company XYZ data v1.csv' to Archive file '\\dir-01\files\Company XYZ\Outbound\Archive\Company_XYZ_v1.csv'

The Business Service File Spec : Company XYZ v1.csv

archive path same as listed above

Is it the File Spec that needs to be changed for this to prevent erroring out?

0 2
0 116
Question
Rochdi Badis · Jul 19, 2022
Empty HTTP response

Hi Guys,

We use the below code to send JSON file to one of our clients and was working fine but I think lately they did a windows update and now whenever we send file we aren't getting any HTTP responses, success or Error, just empty response ()

the think is that it works fine and we get 200 response if we send the JSON file using our client's portal called swagger which is a website where you can assign the token and url (Swagger UI (vibra-api-prod.azurewebsites.net))

0 6
0 116
Question
Roberto Cahanap · Apr 18, 2019
Importing a role

What is the process in importing a role from one server to another server?

Let's say Server A is our main server that we maintain all of our resources / roles / users. We would like to get these over to Server B, Server C, Server D, etc.

It looks like when we import, there are tables and resources left in the destination servers that are not in the source server. It looks like whatever was in the destination server that was not part of the source server was not deleted from the import.

0 2
0 116