Question
· Oct 7, 2022
URL masking and redirection

Hi Guys,

I'm a new developer taking over an existing project that I'm not that familiar with and while running a few pages I came across some used urls that leads to same page!?

0 2
1 231

After any installs upgrades we get the following

04/13/23-18:00:00:978 (18668) 0 [Utility.Event] d:\intersystems\healthshare\mgr\enslib\ (Database is readonly)
04/13/23-18:00:00:979 (18668) 0 [Utility.Event] d:\intersystems\healthshare\mgr\hslib\ (Database is readonly)

I think we must have before altered these to not read-only.

Not sure if the isssue is by default

-Running task as user with %ALL rather than SYS user

- Should the dbs be as default in the all backup list

- Should these be not ro so it backs up without error?

0 2
0 231
Question
· Nov 1, 2023
set Property name

hi

we have a rest API that that on of the JSON object contain Property name "verify.facePosition"

we try to translate the JSON file to object with the function ##class(%ZEN.Auxiliary.jsonProvider).%ConvertJSONToObject()

how can we define the Property to "verify.facePosition" As %Boolean in the class ?

i know that with underscore i can define the property with quotation marks like this - Property "verify_facePosition" As %Boolean

thanks for the help

0 4
0 231

For my Embedded Python ONLY demo package I need some user input.
Similar to ObjectScript

read "say somthing",reply

I use the Python equivalent

reply = input("say something")

And this works excellent without problems from Terminal or Doker console

BAD SURPRISE:
with WebTermnial ObjectSscript works fine, but embedded Python fails badly.

1 7
0 231

Hello,

I'm looking for a way to programmatic ally add the parameter 'VALIDIFNULL' to classes that extent %SerialObject.

This to hopefully resolve the validation errors I'm getting on webservice request messages, where certain properties are not required, but lower down the tree some properties are.

I have too many classes to do this manually and with the next SOAP wizard run I probably loose the added parameter.

Some help would be very much appreciated.

Regards, Michel

0 1
0 231

The Complex Recordmapper specify a map for headers, body, and trailers, but it expects all three to have fixed Leading Data to identify the record type. But what if the Header and Trailer have Leading Data, but not the body records? I can't seem to find a way to do this. For example:

HEADER|194|2012|Fall|20
12345|Adams|John|Michael|2|john.michael.adams@example.com|617-999-9999
12347|Jones|Robert|Alfred|1|bobby.jones@example.com|
TRAILER|8|100

Ideas?

1 2
0 231

[InterSystems IRIS SEVERE ERROR HSFLIVE] [Utility.Event] ISCLOG: WorkMgr CountWorkers: Found dead job ns=%SYS rtn=%SYS.WorkQueueMgr data=$lb("job","3209241","jobnum",67,"group","Run","category","SYS","breadcrumb","","jobtype",59)

Did anyone else get this type of alert?

0 3
1 230

Want to perform SNMP performance monitoring of cache2010 on AIX 5.3. Since the SNMP service that comes with AIX does not support agentX, it cannot extend the support for cache database. Therefore, I plan to deploy net-snmp on AIX first, then enable agentX, and finally configure cache's subagent. Is this workable? Any documents? Thx!

0 1
0 230
Question
· Nov 20, 2023
Working with Named Pipes

While creating my latest examples for the JavaContest I faced the need
to communicate with my code from a program in IRIS to my Java code.

Communication with |CPIPE| worked as READ or WRITE but not both?
In the Documentation Named PIPEs are explained rather shortly.
"Once open, a pipe acts like an ordinary device." Not so precise.
I failed to achieve my expected READ/WRITE as TCP would offer.

0 4
0 230
Question
· Jul 24, 2018
Combo Chart scaling question...

Hi -

I'm trying to get my Combo Chart to dynamically scale the Y axis, but it's not doing what I would like. The 1st Y series, if the MAX value is set to null, scales the chart and the series fine, but then the subsequent Y axis are not to that same scale. Each "null" Max'ed series is setting it's own scale based only on it's own ranges and not in sync with anything else.

Is there a way to force all of the "null" scaled columns to be in the SAME scale as each other AND be dynamic.

0 1
0 230

When using "IDENTITY" as my primary key, I can select the last inserted ID with

SELECT LAST_IDENTITY() FROM %TSQL_sys.snf;

Actually this is how Hibernate + Iris' Driver acquires the inserted ID when mapping with

@GeneratedValue(strategy = GenerationType.IDENTITY)

Now, considering that I am using the type "SERIAL" as my primary key instead, how can I get the last inserted ID?

Note that with "SERIAL" I can forcefully insert any value for this ID, from which Iris will continue generating values...

0 1
0 230
Question
· Jul 24, 2020
Uptime reports for Ensemble HL7

Good morning all,

Could we please get some insight on what is possible (or what other organizations may be using) for tracking uptime for our HL7 engine? We can use Activity Tracking to show how many messages went through, but are there any good canned reports (or queries) about the number of message failures or the amount of time that an interface was down?

We are using alerting to the team to know about not getting messages or if messages failed. Has anyone created a report or dashboard against the Ens.Alert table or would you recommend elsewhere?

0 3
0 230

cache 2017.2 windows 10

Is there any way to change the sql Shell interface to output a <TAB> between the fields instead of outputting one or more spaces between columns

I needed to run an sql ( that took a while to run) and then cut and paste the generated output into excel, trouble was the paste into excel was not very good for columns when there's spaces used between the columns

kev

0 3
0 229

We are getting more and more request wondering if we could send/receive data via HTTPS to the outside world from within our Hospital Network. As you can imagine our Ensemble/Cache productions are not exposed to the DMZ or has access outside of the network. We only communicate with external vendors through a VPN, so communicating not using a VPN is rather new to us.

Currently there is a project to get rid of using Proxy, and instead of through a Load Balancer that can use rules to filter out traffic, which adds another layer of complexity.

1 3
0 229

Hi,

I wonder if anyone could help me.

I'm used to writing Microsoft SQL database queries, but at the moment I am also trying to write reports on an IRIS database (used to be cache) in Microsoft BIDS.

My chief headache is parameters. They don't behave the "normal way" in BIDS, in that you can't rename them. Therefore, referencing them in the main code is a nightmare for me.

Say my report has two parameters. If i want to refer to both in a dataset, I have to list them in the order they are in the report and both by using a question mark, ie:

0 4
0 229